Chapter 18. Cute Black Wrappings

24 Hours + SM Town Live in Paris (drabbles)

[Khuntoria’s house]

Eunjung picked something from her backpack and handed it to Nichkhun. It’s a small thin gift with a cute black wrappings covering it.

“What is this ?” Nichkhun received it cautiously.

Victoria seemed to be curious too, she nudged Nichkhun to show it to her too.

“Oh ! Is this…” Nichkhun stopped unwrapping the gift.

“Waeyo ?” his wife was startled too. Meanwhile the girl seemed to be enjoying her time seeing that couple got confused. She couldn’t stop smiling and say, “Open it oppa !”, driving Khun anxious.

----------

[STUDIO]

“Is he know what’s inside ?” asked MC Minsun to Seulong.

“How should I know that ? *laugh* But it looks like he know. They knew something.” Said Seulong while watching the couple.

----------

[Khuntoria’s house]

Nichkhun turned his back and whispered something to Victoria, “I think this is the photo…”

Victoria’s eyes got widened in a pop.

----------

[STUDIO]

“Waaaaah…” the hosts are squealing in surprise.

“Is it a scandal photo ?” MC Kim Jung Min’s words made the other hosts ‘wow’ altogether.

----------

[Khuntoria’s house]

Nichkhun exhales a lot while opening that skinny gift. When he finally opened it, quickly he covered it with his hand.

“Yah ! Let me see !” Vic tried to get rid of Khun’s fingers, but he was just too tight on holding it.

“You’ve seen it, you’ve seen it…” Nichkhun’s now half-laughing while struggling to protect the photo from his wife.

After a lot of struggles, Khun’s lost and Victoria managed to see the photo. The cameramen hurrily zoomed in the photo for the viewers.

----------

[STUDIO]

“Oh..who’s that ahjumma ?” MC nayoung narrowed her eyes to see the blurry photo.

MC Minsun added right away, “But that’s Victoria-ssi next to the ahjumma, isn’t it ?”

“I think it’s Victoria-ssi...” Jinwoon gave his best to conclude the photo.

Seulong smiled and MC Minsun caught him, “Wae ? You must be knowing something !”

“Ahh andwae…” Seulong covered his face in shame.

“Yah spill it !” MC Nayoung hit him a little.

Seulong chuckled, “I think the ahjumma is Nichkhun-ssi…”

“Heee…jinjja ?” the other mumbled in a shock as they switch the cam back to their house.

----------

[Khuntoria’s house]

“Ah ohtokke…why is it here ?!” Victoria hugged the photo, tried to hide it from the camera.

“I should be the one who’s most concern about it..” Nichkhun laughed while trying to get the photo back.

Eunjung shyly smiled, “You can keep it. I’m sorry for leaking it on the internet…”

----------

Nichkhun Interview

N : I really surprised to see that photo again. It was supposed to be kept as a secret.

N : Yes *laugh* that is me, I wore a dress.

N : So that night I met Victoria-ssi at the supermarket. She was shopping for dinner, for her members. I wore that dress…because I don’t want people saw us together. It would be hard for her if my fans noticed me, so I decided to wore some disguises. But she, Eunjung managed to noticed me anyway. I didn’t know she took a photo of us.

Q : The two of you met is a coincidence ?

N : No, we planned to meet. Ah it’s not a date ! I saw her feeling troubled when we filmed together for the previous episode. So I asked her why, but she always said, “Gwaenchana, gwaenchana” and seemed to be avoiding me. So I asked her if we could meet and talked about it. Because she rarely has a freetime, we decided to meet when she was shopping.

----------

Victoria Interview

V : (laughing in embarrassment ) Ahh…jinjja.. Why did she bring that photo ?

Q : Do you know why he wore that dress ?

V : Aniyo.. But later I found out that he was doing that to protect me. (turned serious)

V : (laugh) Mmm… he was trying to comfort me and asked me why because I was being sulky. He even borrowed that dress and wig from his stylist for that night (laugh).

V : I felt warm, seeing him wearing disguises like that just to accompany me. Even though he’ll get trouble by doing that, but he did it anyway. I never had a guy doing something like that to me. I feel that I haven’t thanked him enough. I want him to talk to me too if he has any troubles in the future. Mmm..

V : A date ? (laugh shyly) No, we were just talking while picking some seasonings I needed.. (laugh again)

----------

[STUDIO]

“It must be a date, they’re just too embarrassed to admit…” MC Minsun concluded.

“Are their managers okay with that ?” MC Jung Min asked.

Seulong smiled, “Ahh…they’re the best ! I envy them !” hiding his face on the studio sofa.

----------

The crew cheered when today’s shoot is done. Eunjung had left the set half an hour ago, and she even managed to get Nichkhun’s autograph before leaving . That girl successfully made the couple breath harder today.

“Good job today, Nichkhun-ssi, Victoria-ssi !” said the PD proud. The couple smiled and chuckled on the sofa of their ‘house’.

“Okay good luck with the rest of your schedules today…” he smiled, “Good day !” he said before going back to the crew.

Nichkhun exhaled, “Are you hungry ?” he asked the tired Victoria next to him.

She nodded, “Hmm !”

"Let's go eat samgyeopsal." he smiled.

They took their bags and belongings as usual, greeted the crew before leaving, everything seems so normal.

But there’s something that didn’t looked the same that evening, and the crews noticed.

Their fingers linked around each other hands…

…when the camera was already off.

***

Thanks for reading and subscribing, it's almost end in the next few chapters T-T *but don't be sad, please keep reading till the end*

Please do comment so I know what's on your mind when reading these chapters XD

Kamsahamnida... *bow*