Chapter 16. Mwoya ??

24 Hours + SM Town Live in Paris (drabbles)

 

Disclaimer : I don’t own the brand I would mention in this chapter, and the commercial project is purely fictional.

Notes : I’m sorry for making a slight mistake.. After some further research, I found out that Victoria usually calls her manager with ‘oppa’. I thought their relation is somewhat formal, so I’ve been using -nim since early chapters. But I will still writing him as ‘Jung-nim’ in the narration (it’s already becoming part of his name or something, hahahhaha)

*please forgive me for that mistake~~~*   

Happy reading~~!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung and Junsu smiled warmly at the f(x) girls, followed by the rests of 2PM and Minjae. Minjae pleased them to sit comfortably and asked if they wanna drink something. Victoria is still trying to get Nichkhun’s smile (or better, is she could read his mind now), but he acted like they’re just fellow idols in term of business, or something.

“Are you girls ready ?” asked Minjae oppa as he stood in front of his single sofa.

“We don’t really know why we’re here, actually…” said Amber honestly.

Jung-nim, still with his poker face, began the explaining session, “I’m sorry I need to bring all of you here. 2PM and f(x) will be the spokespersons for this year’s Winter Sports Collection by Nike. Ehm, how do I say this…”

“Let me help, “ said Minjae stepping forward, “We’re really sorry to tell you guys in the last minute. But Nike just confirmed that they wanted you guys and one of their representation will come here today.”

The boys and the girls are squealing in excitement, except that couple in the middle of them. They’re gazing to each other, clueless.

Victoria’s giving him the, “Yah, what’s wrong ?” look.

Nichkhun’s staring back at her with the, “Wae…why are you looking at me like that…” look.

“So please follow me to the conference room, all of you, except Nichkhun-ssi and Victoria-ssi.” said Minjae politely as he marched away the beast-dols and the girls out of the room. They do looked sorry for both of them but they couldn’t do anything though.

If there’s a reason why Nichkhun has been acting all weird, this must be the perfect reason. Victoria kept asking him for a hint (with all those eye contacts and gestures), and he finally smiled to calm her.

What is that smile mean ?

So just left in the room are the couple. . .and f(x)’s manager.

“Wait, we’re waiting for someone.” he said, standing stiffly at the tip of the sofa.

“Are we in trouble ?” asked Victoria nervously, but her manager just sighed without a hint.

Victoria couldn’t hold herself anymore, with Khun’s suspicious look and all, “Yah, why don’t you just tell us, oppa?”

Jung-nim was going to open his mouth when suddenly a really familiar man appeared at the opened door.

Nichkhun sighed, tapping the empty space on his side, hinting Victoria to sit next to her. Without doubt she moved to Khun’s side.

“Good morning, Nichkhun-ssi, Victoria-ssi…” said the man to them.

“Good morning…PD-nim…” replied the two almost altogether.

Errr…yes, he’s the WGM PD who’s handling Khuntoria couple after Jung Yon Jung PD left. You could see question marks started to pop above their heads now.

“Oh wait, I could explain…” Nichkhun stood up. Victoria didn’t even have a chance to react.

The PD easily cut, “Wait, let me first ask you something. This morning Minjae-ssi sent me the picture and Jung-ssi has also confirmed..”

“What photo ? What…what photo ?” Victoria mumbled in confusion but no one responded her.

Nichkhun bowed perfectly 90 degrees, “Jeosonghamnida…”

“What photo are you guys talking about ?” Victoria kept asking while Jung-nim raised his eyebrow. And Nichkhun is saying his sorry for no reason (there’s gotta be a reason but it’s all so random now !!).

“You haven’t seen it ?” Jung-nim looked somewhat stunned and quickly searching something on his phone, “..this one…” he showed it to her. A blurry side-look of Nichkhun with that orange ahjumma dress, and she could see herself there with a low cap standing beside him with the cart.

“Is it…”

“Ahh…that’s right, it’s been leaked all over the internet now and your fans seems to love it and asking for confirmation.” PD-nim looks so happy all of a sudden.

“Eh ?” Nichkhun was lightly startled, “They’re okay with it ?”

The PD laughed, “Well of course ! Khuntoria fans even hoping that you two are dating for real, ahahahaha…”

Whooosh!! Fire bursting to both Victoria’s cheeks and Nichkhun’s ears.

PD-nim got back to his senses, “So I was wondering if you guys could confirm that on the next episode, would that be okay ?”

“Confirming what…?!” the two asked at the same time, exchanging glances, lost in this absolute confusion…

***

Aeeeh…it’s a bit short isn’t it ?

Please do comment so I know what should I improve for the next chapter !

Love you readers and subscribers >.< !!