Chapter Two.

I'm Sorry

 

PART TWO.

“Masonie, Where are you? Ahjushhi’s looking for you now. You better hide well.” Mason chuckles softly when he hear it.

“Oh my oh my. Where is this superman go? Did he hides at the place where i can’t find him?” Mason can’t stop chuckles.

“Bwaaaahhhh” Suddenly he open the closet and scream. “Ahhhhh hahahaha.” Mason screams and laughing as well. “Chajatda” He said and laughing .

“Hyun Ahjusshi. This is not cool. Next time i will hide at somewhere you can’t find me.” He laughing and mess Mason’s hair.

“You better be. Next time, I’ll be the Dinasour and I’m gonna hunt my food which is you. So Mr Superman, You better hides well” He smiles and pinch his cheek. “Alright sir. I will.” Mason salute at him and they laughing together.

“Mason” A girl’s voice calling Mason’s name. “Ommmaaa” He hugs her as soon she close the door. She kiss his cheeks and hugs him.

“How’s my Superman today?” .. “ Your superman is awesome. I’m playing hide and seek wth Daehyun Ahjusshi” He point out finger at Daehyun. Daehyun smiles at Mason and Eunji.

“Daehyun shhi. Thanks for accompany my son. I’m sorry if he troubles you.” Eunji says and bows. Daehyun laugh softly .

“Daehyun shhi? Tell me Eunji , How long did you know me and how long does we become good friend? Drop the informalities Okey ? And your son never troubles me. Don’t worry.” He smiles. He walks closer to to Mason and bent down a bit. “He’s a good kid and feels like he’s my buddy , Right Mason?” Both Mason and Daehyung doing the High 5. Eunji just laugh while watching them. Deep inside her heart , She remembering someone and her heart sigh.

“What’s wrong Eunji?” Daehyun look at Eunji as he heard she sigh . Daehyun knows what she might think bout now.

“Nothing Daehyun ah. Just , I’m too tired.” She look at him and nods her head.

“Mason ah, You should take a bath now.” She calling her son. “Lemme help you . You should take a rest now. Mason ah , Kaja , Ahjusshi will accompany you to take a bath. We’re going to play bubble bath .” Eunji was about to say No but Daehyun was fast when he bring Mason to the bathroom. She can hear her son’s laugh and Daehyun’s as well . She smiles. She wish it would be him to be at Daehyun’s place.

“Why should i thinking of him? He already forgot me.” She pick her things up and move to her room.

...........................................

/Office/

“So, How was it? Did you got all the information that i want?” Hoya ask as soon his detective sits in front of him.

“Here all of the information about her.” He gives the files to Hoya. He open it and read bout the info.

“She lives at Busan now . She works at a cafe for now. And she lives together with her son call Jung Mason.” The detective tell Hoya a lil bit bout Eunji. “She’s near with me , here at Busan.”

“A son? She’s married?” He ask him. The detective shake his head. “No, She never been married since the last 5 years.” .. “ That boy , No way . Impossible” . His heart feel nervous all of sudden.

“Good job Mr Kim.Thanks for the info.” He say. He read the info again. “Ouh yeah , Currently, She look close with a guy named Jung Daehyun. People said that they might be in a relationship or something. Because that man look close with her.” The detective bows and walk out from the door.

“Daehyun?.” He need to find her as soon as possible.

Knock Knock.

“Come in” He say .He quickly keep the file that was given by the detective . A Dino look like guy get into his room while smiling. “What’s up bro?” He ask him.

“Nothing much.You Dongwoo?” Dongwoo nod . “How bout we both hang out at somewhere else. I feel uncomfortable stay here because it feels tense here.” Dongwoo look around hoya’s office. Hoya laugh. “Sure brother. Why not?” They both walk out from the office and head out somehwere.

“Here? This cafe?” Hoya ask as soon Dongwoo stops the car near the cafe. Dongwoo just smiles. “Lets just get in shall we?” He say. They both walk in and sits near the window. “Why here ?” Hoya ask.

“The coffee is just great.” A waiterss greet them nicely. She gives them the menu. “Coffee for two please.” The waitress nods and smiles. She left them both.

 “So, How’s life?” Hoya look at his best friend. Dongwoo just smiles. “Nothing much. Just bossing around in the office.” He chuckles. “Ouh yeah, Next week will be Myungsoo’s wedding. You know, He really in love with Na Eun. I can’t believe that playboy actually gonna get married soon.” Dongwoo laugh. Hoya just smiles. He can’t believe it either.

“Well yeah, I can’t believe it either. But, maybe she’s the one for him.” They stop the conversation when the waitress comeback with two cups of coffee. She smiles and left them both again.

“Dude, Make sure you come to his wedding next week. I know how busy you are, but make sure i see your face there or all of us gonna smack your not-so-handsome-face.” They laugh. “Oh yes i will.Don’t worry.”

...........................................

“Na Eunniiieeeeeeee, Chukahaeeee” The eldest congrats her. She hugging Na Eun. “Thanks Chorong Eonnie. I can’t believe it either. I’m getting married with the one i love so much.” Na Eun smiles. “You’re lucky Na Eun ah, Finally he propose you and you getting married . Oh my god, Lemme cry.” Bomi make everyone chuckles.

“Bomi Eonni, you shall wait for Kris Oppa to propose you Okey. We all know that both of you are in a relationship all this time.” Hayoung teasing her Eonnie. Bomi’s cheeks turn red as soong Hayoung said that. “Yah, That angry bird ,Pft, will never propose me.” Bomi said. “Who knows Eonnie? Maybe tomorrow?” Yookyung joining Hayoung teasing Bomi.

“Uwaaaa, Why these two being so mean to me? Wait until both of you have your own boyfriend and I’ll do the same.” Bomi sulking like a lil girl and walk to Chorong. Everybody just laugh watching them. Eunji walk near to Na Eun. “Na Eun ah, Chukahae, I hope you will be happy with him.” She say while smiling. “Eunji Eonni. Gumawo.” She hugs her. “Y-you do know who I’m marrying to?” She ask and Eunji just nods. “You will come to my wedding will you?” Eunji look at her and nods.  “Sure you silly, We have been friends since before and i will come to your wedding. Don’t worry.” She cares Na Eun’s hair softly.

“Hereeeeeeee. Lets drink my Strawberry shake milk.Hmm Yumm Yum”Namjoo brings 7 glasses of Strawberry shake milk for them. They take one each and drink it.

.........................................

/Living Room/

“Hey, Thinking bout something?” Eunji turn to left where she sees a handsome man right besides her and she smiles. “Nothing much. Just thinking about Na Eun’s Wedding.....Daehyun ah, Should i go?” Daehyun knows what’s in her mind now.

“You should go. She’s your friend. She wants you to be there with her at that time. Sharing the happiness. Forget the past .” He said.

“I’m afraid if i meet with him.” .. “Why would you?” Daehyun ask. “I don’t want to see him anymore. Na Eun is marrying one of his friends. Mean he will be there as well.” She stops.

“Eunji, listen to me. Just go. I’ll be there with you. I’ll accompany you to go there as well. You have me and Mason. Be strong.” Daehyun holds her hands. Trying to courage Eunji. “You will be there with me as well Daehyun?” Daehyun nods and smiles. “I’ll be there with you. Not even at that time but forever.” Slowly, He pulls Eunji closer to him and hugs her. “Remember, I’m here. I’ll always be your guardian when you need me. I’ll always be your protecter when you feel insecure. I’ll always be there for you as long as you need me Eunji.” He whispering to Eunji .Eunji close her eyes and her tears fall down. Daehyun hug her even tighter to calm her down. “I’ll be there because i love you Eunji.” His heart whisper.

.............................................................

“Mason ah, Are you ready? Lemme see my handsome Superman.” Eunji look at her son. Mason just smiles toward his mother. “How handsome you are.Now my Superman can make any girls’ heart melt right away.” .. “Omma, I’m your Superman Okey?” Mason’s answer make Eunji chuckles.

“You guys ready? Shall we go now?” Both Eunji and Mason look at the man.She smiles. “Daehyun Ahjusshi.” Mason runs and hugs him. “So Handsome boy, Well sort of.  You shouldn’t look more handsome than me cause your mom will love you more than me.” Daehyun pout playfully making Mason laughing. “Daehyun ahjushi. I’ll always be Omma’s Handsome boy so omma will love me more than you. You not that handsome.” Daehyun’s eyes bulge. “Aigoo this kiddo.” He tickles him.Mason keep screaming and laughing because he feel ticklish.

“Ouh Stop now Daehyun. We should go now Ok?” Eunji’s voice stops them. Mason just nods. He runs to the car while the other two just watching him. Daehyun look at her. He can see how beautiful she is with that white –pink dress. She look amazing to him. “How do i look?” She look at him. “As always, you look awesome.” Daehyun’s heart beating hundred times faster than before. She smiling. Daehyun look handsome with his black tuxedo.“Are you ready Eunji?” Daehyun ask him. Eunji sigh. Deep inside her heart, she really don’t want to go to this wedding,but this is her best friend’s wedding.So she must attend it.

“I guess so Daehyun ah.” Daehyun hold her hand. “Don’t worry, I’m here with you.” He smiles. His smiles make Eunji feel relief for some reason. “At least i have Daehyun with me.” Her heart whispering. Eunji look at him, “Please stay with me.I definitely need someone.” Daehyun just smiles and nods. “I will. We should go now princess. “ Eunji chuckles. They both walk toward Daehyun’s car and heading to Na Eun and Myungsoo’s wedding.

.........................................

/The Wedding Day/

“Hey dude, I can’t believe that Hoya is actually here in your wedding.” Myungsoo just shake his head while smirk. “ I can’t belive it either. Thanks bro for showing your face here.” They shake hands and hug like they used to do. The other members just chuckles.Hoya looking great with his red suits.

“Hey, Even we fight before, it doesn’t mean i won’t come here today. It’s your day so, I as your awesome friend should at least show up here.” Dongwoo throwing the pillow towards Hoya. “Awesome friend like no way.” .

“Ouh yeah, How is it? I bet you’re nervous now.” Sunggyu ask Myungsoo. He can see that his donsaeng seems so nervous. Myungsoo sigh. “Superb nervous. I never thought i could be this nervous. Ouh great” He feel afraid just think about it. “Be cool bro, You can handle it. Trust me. Easy. Playboy Myungsoo is afraid and nervous. Hahahaha” Sungyeol mocking and laughing .Myungsoo smack his head. “Hyung please. You make it even worst now.” Sunjong tap his shoulder. “Hyung, Sungyeol hyung just trying to make you feel relax. I know you super nervous. Calm down.” Myungsoo take a deep breath and let go.

“Groom, please get ready.” One of the stuff nform them. Myungsoo and the others walk out from the room. Woohyun and Hoya are the last one left the room. Suddenly, Woohyun stops Hoya. He look at Woohyun. “You know,” He look at Hoya. “What is it Woohyun?”.

“Perhaps, you’ll meet her here since today is her bestfriend’s wedding.” Woohyun say. Hoya look at him weirdly. “Who?”  His mind trying hard to think what is mean by Woohyun.

“Eunji.” Hoya’s heart drop when he hear that name. “Eunji?” Woohyun nods. “Maybe, you’ll meet her.” Woohyun left him alone. “It can’t be” His mind try to deny it.