Chapter One.

I'm Sorry

 

PART ONE.

“I’m p-pregnant.” She’s looking down while hold her tummy and look up again , looking at him. “You what?” He turn around and face her.

“I’m p-pregnant. It’s y-your baby.” He sigh. “Abort it” Her eyes bulged . She can’t believe the amn she loved tell her to abort the baby . “B-but, It’s your baby. How could you ask me to abort it?” She can’t understand the situation.

“I said, Abort it. You can’t understand a simple task?” His face look serious. “B-but why? For what reason?” She try to understand the reason why he ask that. “I don’t even sure if that baby is mine or other guy’s baby. Don’t say it’s mine when you sleep with other guy as well.” Her heart riped into pieces when he said that.

“I swear , it’s yours. You’re the only one that  love .” Her tears start to fall . He snift. “I don’t care. Abort it. I’ll give you as much as you want as long you abort the baby.”  He look at her. Deep inside his heart, he’s so happy to know that she’s pregnant. But his pride don’t let him to admit it.

PAANNGG . His face turn to left side as soon as she slap him. “You’re coward. The baby is yours. Why you don’t want to admit it?” She feel so frustrated. “I’m a well known businessman. I don’t want a stupid mistake like this ruin everything that i have. What would people say if they know a girl, an ordinary girl pregnant my baby.? They won’t trust me anymore.”  His heart say vice versa.

She close her eyes and take a deep breath . She open her eyes back and look at him. “Fine, Don’t worry. People will never know that this baby is yours. NEVER. I’ll leave everything including you. I’ll go away from your life. This baby is dead at the moment when you asked me to abort it. We’re dead when i leave this house. You should find a suitable girl that is same level as you. I was wrong when i love you and give my everything to you. You’re just a coward man. You’re useless and i hate you. I will never forgiv you until the day i die.” With that, she leave this house that gives her painful memories forever. His heart was crying without he notice it.

................................................................................................................................

/5 years later/

“Ommmaaaaa!” A cute little boy waves at his mother and running towards her. She’s smiles looking at her adorable son.

“Masonnn ah. My superman.” She’s laughing when her lil boy hug her. Her boy look so happy.

“Omma, your superman is back now.” He chuckles.

“Hmm Yes, My Superman already back from school. So, Mister, would you mind to tell me what did you learn at the school today?” She squeking Mason’s cheek while chuckles.

“Hmm, Today , seongsanim teach us to be a good boy to our parents. She said that we should respect and love our parents because they love us and care about us” Mason smiles while telling her what did he learned for today.

“Good. So Jung Mason, You should listen what your teacher said. Or i will ..” She tickles him and he laughing because he feel ticklish.

“Omma, A-arasso. I’ll be your good son. St-stop now” She stop tickles her son and hold his hand.

“Let’s go home now Superman. Do you wanna fly?” She ask him and he nod. She pick him up and put him at her back. “Now, Superman is ready to fly. Yeaayy” She hold her son’s hand straight in front and act like they’re flying. They both walk home happily together.

When she about to open the door, Somone calling her name.

“Eunji ah,” An old woman voice calling her name.She turn around .

“Ah , Ahjumma.” She’s smiling. “Why are you here?” She come closer to her. That old woman smiles.

“You’re back with Mason now. Here, I make kimchi this morning. This is the leftovers for it. You can take it.” She gives her the kimchi that she put in the tupperwear.

“Ahjumma, gwenchana. Its too much. You help me a lot thse few years. Enough with it ahjuma ah” She try to refuse it because she think this old lady always help her since the 1st day she arrived at this Village.

“It’s nothing. I’m glad to help you. You told me that you have nobody when you arrived here. I already love like my own daughter and Mason as my own grandson. Take this.” She insist to give it to her. Eunji take the it and hug the ahjumma.

“Ahjumma. Gumawoyo. I love you so much. Mason, say thank you to Halmeoni.” She realease the hug and smiles toward Mason.

“Halmeoni, Gomapseumnida.” He bows which is look adorable for the two women. “ You raised him well these five years. He should me lucky to have you as his mother. Be strong Eunji ah” She cares Eunji’s cheek softly. She know how hard it is  to be all alone when nobody stay besides you.

“Thanks ahjumma. You helped me a lot . Thanks to you, I be able to stay strong until now.” She smiles towards that ahjumma.

“Ppali get in. It’s cold here. I’ll go home now.” She waves to them and leaves.

“Annyeonghigaseyo Halmeoni” Mason bows once again and waves at that ahjumma. She smiles and waves back.

“Mason ah, Ppali get in. It’s cold now.” Eunji  open the door and get in.

......................................

“Yo man. What’s up?” He look at his bestfriends. His group.

“Nothing’s up. And you guys?” He chuckles softly. “Well, All of us seems so bored now. Shall we you know, fly to our usual place?” The eldest show his bored face.

“Sunggyu hyung, Don’t you have other place to go other than the club?” The maknae frowns.

“Sungjong ah, That’s the usual place for Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung. They can’t live without that club. Their oxygen would be the sessy girls in the club.” The visual member smirked .

“Yah Myungsoo. Why would you say me and sunggyu hyung? Haha. That would be your place either. I bet you’re having such an awesome night with the new chick right? What’s her name again? Hm , Na Eun?” Woohyun laughing . Same goes to the others.

“Shut up hyung. She’s mine. My girl. I stay with one girl and she’s the one that i love. And I’m gonna marry wth her soon.Unlike someone who left his own girl for his pride.” Myungsoo’s word make everyone shut their mouth. They look at one man who suddenly seems lost in his deep thought.

“I know it was mistake. My biggest mistake” He feel sad each time he think bout the past.

“Hoya hyung, You didn’t try to look for her?” Sungjong ask. He knows , Deep inside of Hoya’s heart, He loves her.

“I’ve tried but seems like she really is gone.I feel like i won’t find her anymore. Or never be able to ask for forgiveness from her. I’m afraid something happened to her these past five years” He look out at the window. He feels the pang of his heart when thinks that something bad might happened to her.

“Eunji is a strong girl. Nothing would stops her. Maybe, She really is wanna hide from you. Or like she said , leaving you forever.” Woohyun said. How he miss her. Eunji. The only girl that makes Hoya changed to be a better person and the only girl that ever be friends with them.

“Whatever happen. You should find her. Who knows , you might gonna meet her soon. Don’t lose hope. You can do it . We will help you.” Sungyeol said after be quite for such a long time.

“I’ll. I need to find her. I can’t believe she really is leaving me. I thought she was just joking. B-but ,” Hoya sighs. He need to find her . And he will.

........................................................