Part One

Bom's Bed Time Story

 

Minzy helped her beautiful daughter Bom into bed. She looked at her little girl’s face and she kissed her on the forehead.

“Hey mom,” Bom asked.

“Yes, sweet heart,” Minzy said looking lovingly at her daughter.

“You know the love you and daddy share,” Bom asked and Minzy nodded for her to continue. “Can you fall out of love with someone?”

Minzy paused and said, “Well…”

“Also, can you love more than one person,” Bom asked.

“Whoa Bom, where is all this coming from,” Minzy asked with concern in her voice.

Bom sat up saying, “My friend Dara, her parents are getting a divorce. She said it’s because her daddy fell out of love with her mommy and that he loves someone else. She said she’s really sad and hurt that her daddy would do such a thing to her and her mommy…” Bom paused and frowned saying, “That won’t happen to us right?”

Minzy hugged Bom saying, “Oh no sweetie, that won’t happen! I’m sorry to hear what your friend is going through, but that won’t happen to us.”

Bom lightly pushed away saying, “How do you know mommy?”

Minzy her cute daughter’s face saying, “Because me and your daddy love each other sssooo much it would be impossible to separate us!” Minzy reached out for Bom to come into her arms.

Bom then went into Minzy’s arms and she rocked Bom saying, “Love takes work Bom. Me and your daddy work hard every day to keep that love between us alive. But do you wanna know the main reason why I love your daddy so, so, so much?”

“What is it,” Bom asked.

Minzy smiled at Bom saying, “He gave me you! I love you and your daddy so much Bom. He’s given me the best gift I’ve ever received!”

Bom hugged her mom tight saying, “Thank you mom! I love you too!”

Minzy hugged her back and tucked Bom back into bed saying, “Alright my princess it’s time for you to go to bed.”

Bom looked at her mom as she tucked her in saying, “Mom, is dad the only guy you’ve ever loved.”

Minzy sighed and sat on the bed saying, “My, aren’t we really curious today. No, to tell you the truth he’s not the only person I’ve ever loved. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love your dad. Bom, when you get older you start to date around to find the one. And luckily I found the one.”

Bom sat back up again saying, “So how many people did you love?”

Minzy thought about what her daughter asked and said, “Three.”

“Three! And one of them is my daddy right,” Bom asked. Minzy nodded and Bom continued saying, “Can you tell me about all three and how it led up to you choosing dad?”

Minzy looked to her daughter and said, “Hmm, I don’t know. I don’t think you're old enough to really understand.”

Bom pouted and said, “Mommy please! I know more than you think! Plus it’s the weekend!”

Minzy laughed and shook her head saying, “Ahh…you got me there! You are so lucky there’s no school tomorrow. Alright I will.” Bom screeched and ran out of bed. Minzy turned around to see where her daughter ran saying, “Bom, where are you going?”

Bom ran back with her hello kitty notebook and pencil saying, “I’m coming!” She jumped onto her bed and then held her pencil to her notebook saying, “Okay, I’m ready.”

Minzy smiled saying, “What’s that for?”

Bom scribbled something onto her notebook and looked back at Minzy saying, “I wanna guess which one is my daddy! Can you change their names for me?”

Minzy gave in at Bom’s puppy dog stare saying, “Okay! Where should I start,” Minzy asked herself out loud.

Bom looked at the time and then back to her mom saying, “Mommy can you hurry? I wanna guess before daddy gets home.”

“Bom, my story is a little longer than your usual bed time stories,” Minzy said.

“Well luckily daddy won’t be back from work till morning,” Bom smiled.

Minzy shook her head saying, “Your daddy is going to kill me!”

Bom wrapped her arms around Minzy saying, “Don’t worry mommy, I’ll tell daddy it was all my fault!”

Minzy sighed and then said, “Alright where shall we start…”

 

Author's Notes: Well as you can tell you won't know who the main guy is until the very end.