New Leading Lady

Arranged Marriage with an IDOL?!

As all of you requested for our girl to be the leading lady...........

TADA~~~~~~~~~

 




"Arghh.. L Oppa's really handsome!! Really handsome! Especially when he smirks!" Yoonhae spazzed as they watched them shooting the music video, his solo scenes/with the 'workers' scene.
Eunji can't help it but to agree. She had this smile since the start of the shooting until now.
*He was indeed really really handsome!* She softly chuckled when she saw the other actors and actresses on that ride.
They all looked so funny with their expressions.
 
"Eunji-ssi!"
Suddenly, her name was being called.
And she looked at the director who was smiling at her.
She blinked and pointed at herself. "Me?"
The director nodded and she looked at Yoonhae.
The younger girl shrugged and both of them walked towards the director.
 
"Uhh.. You see.. We've talked to Yerim awhile ago and we've decided to make you as the leading lady of this mv instead of her."
The director said with a smile. Her eyes widened. Really wide.
"W-What???" She asked shockingly. "How about her? What did she said? Did she agreed on it?"
"Of course she didn't." The director smiled. "She actually got mad."
Her brows knitted. "Then let her be the leading lady in this music video."
The director shook his head and looked at Myungsoo who was still shooting. "We actually started shooting you two already."
"Eh??" She asked and looked at Yoonhae, who was also really confused now. "H-How?"
 
"When you and L were talking awhile ago during break.. I thought it was really cute and really sweet so I asked the cameraman to record what's happening. And what happened suits the song for the music video!!" He proudly explained.
"B-But... How about Yerim-ssi? She's probably really really mad right now. And.. she already started shooting the mv? I guess?" Eunji worriedly asked.
"We will talk to her again later and I hope she'll understand." The director smiled. "Don't worry about it. And I like it when L's with you. It was really really natural!"
He winked, causing for her to blush. "And don't worry. I already know about you two since the staffs told me about it when L brought you here awhile ago. Since I was really curious! When you came, he became really really good in acting! Even better than yesterday when we started!"
She bit her bottom lip as she blushed even more.
"You're really the first girl that made him like that." He added and she looked up at him. "I've been the director of his music video since he debuted. And I never saw those natural smiles and how sweet he was."
She just nodded. She can't help but to really really blush!!!
"So.. I'm really thankful he found you!" He said while he tapped her shoulders.
 
The director then turned around and shouted. "MAKE UP ARTISTS!!!!! COME HERE AND PREPARE EUNJI-SSI FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO SHOOTING!"
Eunji's eyes widened and make up artists quickly took her. They even took Yoonhae.
"Why am I included?" Yoonhae asked the make up artists. The make up artists smiled at her. "Because you're cute! We'll include you!"
"REALLY?!" Yoonhae gasped and looked at Eunji who was sitting beside hers.
"Eonnie!!! I'M INCLUDED IN L OPPA'S MV!!!!" She excitedly said and the older one smiled widely.
"I'm so proud of you Yoonhae!" Eunji patted the younger one's head.
 
 
After half an hour, someone entered the area and spoke. "Eunji?"
Eunji looked at the mirror and saw Myungsoo's reflection.
She saw his wide smile as he walked towards her.
He smiled at the make up artist and she suddenly walked away.
He then leaned down and hugged her shoulders from the back. "I'm so proud of you."
She blushed and felt her heart almost going out from her chest.
"You'll be my leading lady now." He said and placed his cheek near hers.
"L.... Too much skinship.." She shyly said and he pouted.
"Don't you like my sweet acts?" He asked like a kiddo, pouting cutely.
 
"Omo!!!" They both heard a squeal from their side and they saw Yoonhae looking at them.
"L oppa's so sweet!!!!" She squealed again and Myungsoo laughed as he ruffled the younger one's hair. "I know right? But this girl seemed like she doesn't like it."
He pointed at Eunji with a cute pout again.
"Aigoo~~~ Don't worry L oppa!! Eonni really likes it! She's just shy to admit it!" The younger one teased and Eunji blushed even more.
 
"Stop the mushy sweetness here. We'll start shooting the video in 15 minutes!" The director suddenly popped out.
Myungsoo glared at the director but then they both laughed.
"Okay! We'll go there in 5 minutes!" He shouted and the director left them.
"Aish! Stop being sweet.. It's really embarassing when other people sees us like this." Eunji pouted and Myungsoo removed his grip on her and bent down in front of her.
"But.. I really like what I'm doing with you.." He said while fake-crying.
"Aish!" She stood up and pulled him up. "You're such a kiddo!"
"Only for you." He smirked and kissed her nose. "Let's go!"
She facepalmed and Yoonhae started teasing her. While Myungsoo just pulled them to go on the set again.



 

 

next chapter will be the last shooting scene i guess? hahaha it's been half into so many chapters -_-

enjoy~~~~~~~^^