Myung-HAHAHAHA-Soo

Arranged Marriage with an IDOL?!
"ANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD.......Cut!!!!"
The director ended with a big smile on his smile.
He clapped his hands as he looked at Myungsoo and Eunji. "Good job! Good job! This is the sweetest and cutest music video I've directed!!!! I'm so proud of you both!!!"
He then went to them and hugged both of them.
As he leaned back, he saw the two couple's wide smile and they both bowed.
 
"Thank you for the cooperation!" The director added and smiled at Eunji. "Especially you! You're really really a big help!"
She smiled and bowed again. "Thank you too."
"Okay! You two may go now. We'll be cleaning up and we'll all have a meeting tomorrow."
"Thank you again!" Myungsoo bowed and he took Eunji's hand.
 
She looked up at him and saw his sweet smile.
"I'll bring you and Yoonhae home." He said and she nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yoonhae, we're h-" Eunji stopped when she saw Yoonhae sleeping at the back.
She was sitting beside Myungsoo and Yoonhae was at the back.
"She's sleeping..." She pouted and looked at Myungsoo.
He smiled. "Let her.. Let's wait for her to wake up."
"But-"
"I want us to have this little time." He said and took her hands. He interlaced it with his and stared at her eyes. <3_<3
 
"I can't wait for the music video to be released on public." He said as he rubbed her palms.
She blushed and nodded. "It was really unexpected. I don't know if my dress suits the video.."
He looked at her dress and chuckled. It was a simple pinkish-flowery dress. "It's cute don't worry."
She pursed her lips together. "What if the public doesn't like me as the leading lady on your music video?"
He scoffed. "They'll probably like it." He leaned closer to her. "Because you're cute."
She blushed and leaned back. "But that's not a valid reason." She looked away.
 
He then placed his thumb and index finger on her chin and made her to looked at him.
They both stared at each other. Both hearts were thumping loud.
He leaned closer as he stared at her pinkish lips. While she was watching him leaning closer.
And when their noses touched, she closed her eyes. *He's going to kiss me again!*
She gulped and waited for their lips to-
 
"Eonnie? Oppa?" A cute-just-woke-up voice suddenly interrupted the both of them.
Eunji opened her eyes and already saw Myungsoo looking at the back, talking to Yoonhae.
She bit her bottom lip and looked away. *Waaaa~~~ Why am I feeling so disappointed that we didn't kiss?*
"Eonnie! I'm going inside now. Thanks for today!" Yoonhae tapped her shoulders and she looked back.
She smiled and nodded. "I'll bring you to the gate."
The younger one nodded and looked at Myungsoo. He nodded and she went out.
 
 
 
Eunji rang the doorbell and after a few minutes, the gate opened.
L.Joe was in his pajamas already and he was rubbing his eyes. "Oh.. I thought you kidnapped my little sister already."
Eunji chuckled and pushed Yoonhae to L.Joe. "I was going to do that!"
He rolled his eyes and looked down at Yoonhae who looked so sleepy already. "Are you that tired?"
The younger one shook her head. "I actually had fun! I'm included in L oppa's music video!!!"
"WHAT?!" His eyes widened and looked at Eunji. "Is tha true?!"
She bit her bottom lip and nodded.
"Actually, they made eonni to be the leading lady!!! They're so sweet while shooting the scenes!!!" Yoonhae squealed.
He gulped and looked back at Eunji. "W-w-wow~"
"C-Congratulations.." He said, stuttering.
Eunji just nodded and replaced the awkward atmosphere with her smile. "Uhh.. See you tomorrow?"
He forced a smile and nodded. He then watched her as she walked towards Myungsoo's car and sighed.
 
"Oppa?"
He blinked and looked down at the sleeping Yoonhae.
"Are you okay?" Yoonhae asked worriedly. "Your mood suddenly changed..."
He smiled at her and shook his head as they went inside their house. "Nothing Yoonhae.. Now, change your clothes and do your routines.. And then sleep okay?"
"Hmm.." She just hummed and sleepily walked towards her room.
He sighed again and went back to his room after locking the doors. *Endure everything L.joe.. Endure..*
 
 
 
 
 
"We're here!!!" Myungsoo happily announced when they reached Eunji's house.
She chuckled at his childish voice and looked at him. "Thanks for today L.."
"Myungsoo." He said and she blinked.
"Myungsoo.." He repeated with a smile this time. "Myungsoo is my real name."
"What?" She blinked and even tilted her head. "Myung.. soo?"
He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Myungsoo. Call me by my real name starting tonight."
 
She then laughed. "Myung... HAHAHA... Soo.."
He frowned and crossed his arms. "What's funny!!"
"Your name's so cute!!! Myungsoo~~~~" She said his name in a really really cute way.
He pouted angrily and looked at her. He saw how happy she was; her laugh.. it's like a music in his ears.
He smiled as he watched her laugh.
 
When she felt no response coming from him. She stopped laughing and looked at him.
She saw him just staring at her with smile.
She smiled and tilted her to the side. "Why are you smiling like that?"
He smirked. "Because you were so happy."
She pouted. "I'm sad now.."
He chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "Stop acting so cute. I can't help it but to-"
He then placed his lips on hers. Her eyes widened.
 
His lips were so soft.
It's so sweet.
And she felt like she's melting already.
 
He leaned back after a few seconds and just their foreheads were touching. "..but to kiss you."
He finished his sentence and he smiled.
She smiled shyly and felt like she just wanted for the time to just stop now. *I'm really really happy these past days for the both of us..I hope there'll be no problems anymore.* She stared at him once more and smiled sweetly. *My Myungsoo..*