Kim Myungsoo isn't a normal person.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXiw0PhcQFo

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Myungsoo?" I question and he nodded his head. Actually, I do not care what is his name. "Mr. Myungsoo, where are you staying?" I ask. "Infinite, land." Myungsoo answer. Okay what are you talking about? "I think I should rephrase my sentence, where are you from?" Laughing, "Infinite land." He replied. Rolling my eyes, "Where is the first place you are went?" I ask. "Pub." He answer.

My jaws drop in disbelieves, "so where are you staying now?" I ask. Myungsoo looks around the bedroom, "here at this house." He said and I scoff. "Who do you think you are? A magical fairy?" I make a remark and he smiles. "I am." Myungsoo said and snaps his finger. The door bell rings and I went to open the door.

"_______." My landlord lady sings. "I would like to introduce you to your new roommate..." She drags and saw Myungsoo inside my bedroom. "There is he!" She beams and I was taken aback. "Myungsoo-ah~" She caresses his face and he just smile brightly. "Aigoo, your skin is flawless." She praise. I was standing outside, still unable to disgest what just happened.

"Its such delight to know the two of you are starting well but I have to inform you rules again. Please do not bring opposite to the house, my apartment isn't a hotel." She explains. "Understand." Myungsoo reply and winks at me. I blink my eyes in surprises. Later, the landlord left.

I wear a jacket and got my bag. Walking down the road, Myungsoo was behind me and I was irrited. I reach school and was about to enter the classroom. I halt my heel, "you are not allow to enter this room." I said. Raising his eyebrows, "are you sure?" He questions. Suddenly, my lecturer comes out from the side.

"Good morning Myungsoo and _____. Why are the both of you still standing outside of the class? Hurry up and go in okay? I am starting the lesson soon." He said and I am stunned. "Ladies first." Myungsoo gestures with a sweet smile. I sit beside Jinyoung, "morning." He whispers. Myungsoo settles at my side too. "Do you know him?" I ask Jinyoung and he nodded his head. "Kim Myungsoo." He answers.

I sank into my chair, what on earth is happening?! Why does everyone know who Kim Myungsoo is and I don't?! We are watching the video and Myungsoo was focus. However, my mind can't think straight.

After school, "are you going to work? I can sent you." Jinyoung offers and I nodded my head. Like always, I wrap my hands around Jinyoung's waist and enjoy his newest creation. I wish life will be peaceful again, I cannot take this sudden impact. "Thanks and bye." I force a smile and Jinyoung touches my head. "Anything for you." He smiles and my heart pounds.

Just a stone away, my eyes widen in shock. Myungsoo is standing in front of me. "Your heart beats really hard just now." He pointed out. Moving steps nearer, "I am jealous." He murmurs and smile. Ignoring him, I continue with work. Tieing my apron, Eunji appears and a grin is on her face. "If you are trying to promote me some diet products I don't want it." I joke and he rolls her eyes.

"No!" She deny. "A handsome guy is waiting for you outside. He wants you to take his order." She beams and I start to have bad feeling. I sigh, "what can I help you sir?" Myungsoo looks up, "any signature dish?" He title his head. "Curry?" I suggest and he nodded his head. Serving it to him, "do you have cash?" I wonder. He took out his wallet and my eyes almost pop-out. "I guess I have enough." He said.

At night, he's still there, reading his thrid story book. How can he read so fast?! "Goodbye." I bid. I walk out, he's already there. "If you didn't have the key, you can borrow mine." I said and he shakes his hand. "I just want to wait for you." He answer cheekily. Deflated, Kim Myungsoo isn't a normal person.

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update, hope everyone enjoy.

Happy Chinese New Year anyways! ^^

Cheers! :)