Myungsoo was nothing but a memory now.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ihOCgdarFg

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The tragedy reckoned in my mind again, I flinched in fear. He leaved and I lost him. My eyes opened in surprise, I am panting heavily. I clutched onto my head, which is covered by sweat. Please tell me it is a dream.

I jumped off the bed and sprang the door opened wide. "Thank God you are awake! " Jinyoung embraced me tightly. I pulled him away, "Where is Kim Myungsoo?" I question him and he looked at me in bewilderment. "Who? " he asked and I am confused.
"Myungsoo!!! The idiot eho always quarrel with you in class. " I elaborated but he shook his head. "I don't know him , are you alright? " he worried. I pushed him away and went back to my room.

I became panicked and I flipped my cupboards. All the present he gave me disappeared, it is impossible. I sank down into the floor , devastated. It must be a prank.

Afterwards, I changed and went to the places where we visited before. I hurried to lady landlord's house and I rang the bell. She yawned, "what do you want? " she asked lazily. "Do you know where is Myungsoo? " I question and she raised her eyebrows.  "You know the man, dashing looking one that rented a room recently... " I added and she thought I was crazy.

She slammed the door and I left in disappointment. Next, I moved to the cafe we visit often. The bell chimed and the owner smiled. "Hello, welcome and you are here for a meal again? " he asked politely.  "No, I want to ask if you have see my friend today. The guy who always tag along with me." I trailed.

"I am sorry, but I have not see your friend before. Also, you always come and have a bite alone." He answered and I froze on the spot. Later, I left the place and wander alone at the street.

Why am I the only one who remembers him? He had stayed for a long period of time with everyone too. I went to a nearby park and sat on the bench. I tried to squeeze my brain hard to find a solution.

Suddenly, I remembered that Myungsoo uses magic to let everyone to know him. He implanted that memory in their brain. So, it means that if he is gone, everything return to normal? Like a restart button?

I started to run towards the dumpster where I first found him and I hope he was there with his cheeky smile. However, It's just an empty space. I flip through the pile of rubbish, wishing that he may be hiding there, However, there wasn't any figure. I brokedown and unable to control myself anymore. "Where are you?" I whisper in pain.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, please do enjoy this story.

Have a long and enjoyable weekend.

Thank you.

Dreamage-.