We are all victims

Prince, from Infinite Land.

In the night, Seungyeon is in her study room and she is just glancing out the window blankly. “Milady, the prince have words to talk to you.” Hoya informs and she nods.

“Let him in and Hoya you can go and rest for today.” She orders and Myungsoo enters the room sitting at the couch quietly.

Until, Myungsoo broke the silent between them. “It’s unbearable right? To see him leave right in front of your eyes and unable to ask him to stay.” He said. Seungyeon’s body trembles, sobbing at the unacceptable truth. “That doll, you are hugging, Sungyeol brought it for your birthday right?” Myungsoo asks and she cry even harder.

Seungyeon howls from the bottom of her heart, embracing the toy tightly and recalling the memories she have been through with Lee Sungyeol. “I missed him…I really do love him…” She mutters with sadness. “I really do…” She cries.

Myungsoo stroll towards her and hugs her. “I am sorry, it’s my fault.” He whispers and Seungyeon just continue. “Myungsoo-ah…” Seungyeon hugs back. “I really do love Lee Sungyeol.” She confesses.

It was 10 years ago, when we were all children. The three of us will always gathered together and play different games together. It was full of joy and perfect for everyone until Sungyeol heard the news from my father, Kim Hyunsoo, the King of Infinite Land.

“Sungyeol-ah, where have you been? Seungyeon and I were waiting for you very long. We can’t play skipping without you.” Myungsoo nagged and Sungyeol forced out a smile. “Hurry up.” Myungsoo hurried. Every time, when we were having a short break Seungyeon will always sit beside Sungyeol and they were all lovely-dovey together.

“Sungyeol-ah, do you want to eat orange? Let’s share, I will peel it for you.” She offered and Sungyeol shook his head. “Princess, you shouldn’t do that for me.” He denied and the two of us were taken aback. “Sorry, I have to go back to for duties.” He bowed and walked away.

“What happened?” I thought and chased after him leaving Seungyeon behind. I ran past his bedroom, Sungyeol was crying while covering his mouth afraid that sound will come out. “Sungyeol?” I called and he wiped his tears away.

“Yes Sire?” He smile awkwardly. “Do you need anything?” He continues. Myungsoo shuts the door behind him, “What happened?” He concerned. Sungyeol trembles, “I heard from King Hyunsoo that princess Seungyeon and you are getting marry 10 years later.” He blurted out everything and Myungsoo was overwhelmed.

Seungyeon, on the other hand, was standing outside of Sungyeol’s room and overheard the conversation between us. She froze on the spot, unable to accept what she listened too. She ran and went to find her father, King Han Junyeon. “Daddy, I heard that 10 years later I am getting marry to Myungsoo is it truth?” She questions in worry and he admitted it.

Slowly, the strong bonds between the three of us have drift apart from each other. Two year ago, Sungyeol was watering the pots of flowers at the garden and Sungyeon approaches him. “Sungyeol-ah, I am getting marry to Myungsoo soon and I think I will marry him.” Seungyeon said.

“That is a wise choice princess. Sire is a great man, you will be happy for sure.” Sungyeol reply calmly. “Arean’t you going to stop me? You knew that I don’t have feelings for him.” Seungyeon hints Sungyeol and he shook his head. “I believe you have your own reasons princess. You are always smart.” He answered with a soft smile. However, Seungyeon was boiling with anger and stomped away.

After she left, Sungyeol forced smile faded away and Myungsoo appeared. “Are you going to hide your feelings from her?” Myungsoo questions. “I have no other choice Sire, I am not a loyalty and princess Seungyeon is so precious. I do not suit her.” Sungyeol replied sadly and Myungsoo looked away.

Back to the present, Myungsoo strolled into Sungyeol’s room which is the room that Myungsoo used to experiment. “Sungyeol-ah, I am lonely without you.” Myunsoo thought and tears blurred his vision.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows as he heard sound coming from the monitor and his eyes widen in shock. “The red dot have reappeared.” He stumbles. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is another update. I am glad that I can complete this story and please continue to read this story.

Hopefully, I am able to hear your views soon :)

I am quite upset for Seungyeon and Sungyeol...Hais... >.<

Have a good day everyone.

@Dreamage.