Final

Mathematics

"Why did you brought me here?" I asked

"I just want to talk to you." He answered calmly.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"My feeling...............................for.......................you." He said while lowering his head.

"Huh? Me?" I was confused. He just nodded

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV

OMG!!!!!!!! Is he SERIOUS???? Waaaaaaaaaaah, I'm blushing, and I think I'm gonna faint...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TKyuhyun's POV

Kyuhyun, YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!!! Why did you say it to her suddenly???? Maybe she won't accept you, aish, stupid cho!!!

When I turned around, I saw Sungmin lying in the floor. She's pale and cold, Oh no,she fainted, was it because of my sudden answers??? Kyuhyun, think, think!!!!!!! Aha!! Since I know where she lives, I'll just bring her there and stay there until she wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Sungmin's house (Still in Kyuhyun's POV)

Woah, she has a big house, wait, she lives alone???? Aish Kyuhyun stop being mesmerized by the house, just go inside and put Sungmin in her bed.

I arrived Sungmin's room and, WOAH!!!! it's full of pink, she is so addicted to that color. Nevermind that, i will just put Sungmin in her bed and let her rest. I'll just wait here in her small but squishy sofa until she wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV

Ouch, my head still hurts.. *while opening my eyes* Huh? I'm at my room? How did I even get here?? I only remember being dragged in the auditorium by Kyu... then I fainted, wait Kyu??? OMG, he's at my favorite sofa. *squeals*

I want to take a closer look. I walk out of my bed and headed straight to Kyuhyun who is sleeping. Oh my, he has a handsome face, pointed nose, not-so-long eyelashes, I love watching him now, until........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise I caught Sungmin staring and admiring my handsome face. kekeke. xD

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I disturbed your sleep?" she said while lowering her head down to hide her blushing face.

"It's ok." I replied while lifting her chin. And without further ado, I kissed her in the lips.

Oh my, this inviting lips, so soft, plump and pink that I could kiss it all day, wait, Yah Cho Kyuhyun, STOP BEING A ERT OR ELSE YOU MIGHT NOT CONTROL YOURSELF. I immediately stop kissing her and went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV

OMO!!! He caught me... >.< stupid Min.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I disturbed your sleep?" I said while lowering my  head down to hide my blushing face.

"It's ok." He replied while lifting my chin. And without further ado, he kissed me in the lips.

OMONA!!!!!!!!!! He stole my first kiss!!!! but it's ok, atleast it is from someone you love... then... why did he stop???? I followed him outside. I saw him scratching his head because of what he had done a while ago. I walked closer to him and said,

"Saranghaeyo!!! <3"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

Wait, did I hear her right? She said "Saranghaeyo!!! <3". Omona, she loves me too!!!!!! I will now confess my feelings to her...

I walked closer to her and said, "Do you mean what you said a while ago?"

"Yes, with all of my heart." She said confidently.

"Saranghaeyo Minnie-ah! will you be my girlfriend?" I said to her. ^_^ Waaaaaaaah, I finally confessed!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV

"Saranghaeyo Minnie-ah! will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I would love t be your girlfriend Kyu!!!!" I said while hugging him...

 I'm so happy that we are officially together!!!!! I better say this to Wookie-ah. ^__________^

 

"I never thought that Math will make us together, 'cause without it, we will not meet each other... ^_^ I LOVE MATH!!!!"

 

 

*WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally finished my first story, hope you like it!!! Comments are loved!!! Kamsa!!!!

-Kpopismyworld ^_^v