Chapter 1

Mathematics

Sungmin's POV

Hi everyone! My name is Lee Sungmin, a 14 year old girl, who is in 3rd year high school at SM university.  My friends describe me, specially my bestfriend, Kim Ryeowook, cute ^_^v, bubbly, cheerful, attractive, intelligent, fair-skinned, has long hair, and has a HUMANGOUS CRUSH on the Genious Maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. He is the reason why I love Math... ^_^ I could always see him, because he is SITTING NEXT TO ME, OMO, he is so handsome. >////////< But I can't say it to him, only wookie knows about this. If I confessed to him, maybe he'll just think i'm stupid. >.<

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

Hello! I am the genious maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. I am only 13 and i am already in 3rd year h.s, wow, i'm totally a genious!!! I don't want to be described, because I don't, hehe sorry. I love math and playing starcraft too! but math triumphs it all, i love it not just beacause i'm a genious, i love it because i am sitting beside my crush, who is, Lee Sungmin, God, she's so beautiful. I want to confess my feelings for her before the school year ends...

Today is friday, and our last subject is math, woohoo!!!!!! It's 2 weeks before our summer break... but nevermind that, 'cause i'll be sitting next to my Sungmin ^_^v I'm gonna do something later on, after the class. *smirks* xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV

It was Friday and it's 2 weeks before our summer break, wow time really goes fast!!!! Our last subject is... MATHEMATICS!????!!!!?!?!?!?OMO i forgot!!! I just liked this subject because of the one sitting next to me, the genious maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. But why am I feeling like this???

 

"Omo! It's already Math??? I'm not prepared... What am I gonna do???>//////<" Sungmin said while blushing as she saw her long time crush, The Genious Maknae, Cho Kyuhyun, walking towards the seat beside her.

"Is this seat taken? Would you mind if I seat in here?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Gwaenchana?" Kyuhyun asked, a bit worried.

I just nodded because I saw the teacher coming.

~After minutes of lectures...~

"Finally, we're about to go home... at last!!!!" My bestfriend, Wookie, said. I just giggled because of her cuteness.

Then, somebody, i don't know if it is a girl or a boy, because i was back-facing him/her, pulled me outside and dragged me to the creepy auditorium.

 

"HEY!!!!!! Let me go!!" I shouted while trying to make him/her let go. Then I found out that it was a "He"

"What if I don't want to?"He asked while walking rapidly towards the auditorium. I recognize that voice, I know I heard it somewhere before. And when we arrived the auditorium, he turned around and I was shocked, it was KYUHYUN all the time that has been pulling me.

"I didn't know it was you, sorry for yelling at you." I said while covering my face with my hands to hide my blushing plus embarassed face.

"It's ok." he said, with a smile.

"Why did you brought me here?" I asked.

"I just want to talk to you." He answered calmly.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked

"My feelings.........................for.................... you." He said while lowering his head.

"Huh? Me?" I was confused. He just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*first chapter done!!!!!

could you please help me with the title, i in doing those things..... please :(

Kamsahamnida in advance ^_^

 

-Kpopismyworld ^_^v