Cold cold ... warm!

Listen to my Heart Beat

I crossed my hands as I watch him assemble the stacks of books on its proper places. He pushed the steel cart once again and disappeared from my sight. This is our daily routine, me staying in the library after school so that we can walk home together, but whenever I was the one who can’t actually leave the school at the right time – because of the cooking club – he never waits for me, if he did, it’s only because I told him that I’ll cook something delicious for him, so to put it in simple words, I’m always the one waiting for him, making things go well in our relationship.

When he finally walked towards the places where I can see him with my eyes, a smile formed on my face. He’s too focused with his work being a library assistant to the point that he mostly forgets that I’m here waiting for him, but its okay since I love him. Okay now that’s really cheesy~~

I turned around and saw that almost all of the students had already left the vicinity, only leaving two to three heads per table, still diving into their own world and books. I sighed and turned to my phone again, playing some games that I installed. I pushed the subway surfer app and started playing it. I crossed my legs and let it move up and down. After playing and get bored in the game, I opened a bookmark that I placed in the first screen of my phone, then I started reading fanfics.

~*~

A soft tap pulled me back from reality, I raised my head and saw the head librarian smiling down at me. “Kyungsoo, Daehyun had already left the library.” What … wait Daehyun left me, AGAIN??! I jerked up and looked around me, what the old lady said was true, there was no one there, not even a trace of Daehyun, my boyfriend. “Ahh … m-mian, I’m leaving now, good night and good bye~” I said with a smile on my face, when I’m finally out of her sight, the smile disappeared quickly and turned into a frown.

The darkness of the hallways really freaked me out, I hate the dark, I hate ghosts and most of all I hate strangers! The reason why I always wait for Daehyun after school is because there’s a certain warmth I always feel whenever we walk home, but when the times come when I mostly need that ‘warmth’ the source of it always disappears into thin air, leaving me alone.

Finally I survived walking in the dark, quiet hallways of the school. I turned and was welcomed by a huge opening that leads me outside. The center of a somewhat circle ground on a huge space in front of the campus is a fountain. Small bulbs of light was installed on it, making the water from the fountain more visible despite the darkness of the night. “I guess it’s another cold-and-scary-walk-towards-home game Kyungsoo …” I mumbled softly, rubbing my hands on my arm to at least warm me up, but the chilly gusts of wind keeps on taking that small warmth away from me.

I breathe deeply first before rushing towards the gates of the school. A security guard was standing there, waiting for me with his flashlight. He pointed that at me which temporarily blinded me. I covered my eyes with my hands and walked towards him, with only using my senses since I can’t use my eyes yet.

“Where’s the other guy?” He asked but I only responded with a weak smile on my face, I can’t really talk right now or else I might say all the things that happened to me. I walked away and pushed my small body towards the small opening of the gate.

I had already walked a few walls away from the school when I heard some footsteps behind me. I knew it, this is the reason why I love clinging to Daehyun!! I hastened my walk and the noise became louder, closer, scarier. “DON’T ME!” I shouted but then I felt a strong grip on my wrist and was pulled closer towards the man and hugged me tightly. “Pabo don’t shout, It’s just me…” That voice struck me really hard, I looked up and it’s him, Daehyun. “YOU LEFT ME!” I shouted and punched his chest softly, he stepped back but his hand was still holding mine. ”Sorry, I forgot.” I bit my lips harshly, suppressing the anger from spewing out of my heart. “When I felt something wrong, I went towards your house, your mother told me that you still haven’t arrive home, so I … ran back towards the school after hearing that sentence from your mother, but then when I went there the guard told me that you already left, I was really worried about you!” He shouted those last words, his speech really made my heart warm. I smiled instantly and wrapped my whole body (well arms and legs) around him, “Carry me … and I’ll forgive you…” I grinned really nice, it’s payback time! I heard him let out a groan as a sign of protest but he still leaned back and showed me his back, I quickly hopped on him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. “I guess I wouldn’t go home cold today~” I chuckled softly before burying my face on his shoulder. “Spoiled.” He whispered. “I love you too~” I sang before closing my eyes again.

 




An attempt to pair two big rookie groups~

how is it~~??

I'm thinking of pairing Chanyeol and Jongup

or Suho and Jongup~

Then Bang Yongguk and Suho

Daehyun and Kyungsoo

Zelo with Kris

 

Hmm i'm not really an exotic so i don't really remember all of their names so yeah~ ^^;;;