Ch5 - Kiss Goodnight

Super Junior OTP's Drabbles

Inspiration: Imagine your OTP kissing each other goodnight after a date in front of person B's residence. It starts as one chaste kiss to two and then three and before they know it they're pulling each other closer as their kiss gets deeper. Then person A stops and regretfully informs person B that they should wait a little longer before they have for the first time... person B is disappointed but understands. They share one more kiss before person B goes inside.

I had been perfect date. Just how Sungmin imagined it would be - with sweet kisses, romantic dinner and random talks. He and Kyuhyun were together for few weeks already, but never actually went to dates before so it had been their first one. Soon they were already at Sungmin front door, they turned to face each other... Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin face with one hand, other still holding Sungmins, and leaned in to gently peck Sungmins lips. Sungmin returned Kyuhyuns peck with a peck which was followed by another peck from Kyuhyun, Sungmin of course couldn't let Kyuhyun have th last word so he pecked hin once more... they both laughed at their sillyness and went in for a chaste kiss which appeared not enough for both lovers and soon they were pulling each other closer and closer until there was no more space left between them and their kiss got deeper and deeper until they were passionatelly making out with Sungmins back pressed aginst the door.
When Sungmins hand sneaked under his shirt Kyuhyun realized that things are getting too heated up. He pulled away earning confused and disappointed look from Sungmin.
"I'm sorry" - Kyuhyun said - "I think we should wait a bit more before going any further."
"But I'm ready, Kyu... if that's what you're worried about" - Sungmin assured.
"I'm not" - Kyuhyun said, but seeing Sungmins disappointment added - "I just don't want to rush things between us."
Sungmin still looked a bit disappointed, but after one more kiss let Kyuhyun go.

Kyuhyun was already halfway to his bus stop when he heard fast steps behind him. He turned around just in time to catch Sungmin in his arms.
"I..I had to know... is it me?" - Sungmin asked still panting from running - "Do you not find me attractive that way? Or I just don't turn you on? Or..."
Sungmin was forced to shut up when Kyuhyun pressed hand against his mouth.
"It's not you... it's me" - Kyuhyun said taking away his hand.
"When people say like that it's usually not them, but the other person" - Sungmin said still not convinced.
Kyuhyun sighed - "You do , Min. And usually after this much time I'd have already banged person I'm dating, but this time... with you, I want this to work... In my other relationships dating and spending time together were just formalities to get to the bed.. But with you for the first time in my life it's enough to just talk or cuddle in complete silence and it's not forced or weird... And I just want to enjoy this feeling a bit more - feeling of wanting you not only your body... I don't want to jump in bed with before I've even mustered the courage to say it."
"Say what?" - Sungmin asked, his voice shivering. He could barely hold back his tears because of all that Kyuhyun had said.
Kyuhyun hesitated a bit, but then took a deep breath and looked deeply in Sungmins eyes - "Sungmin... I love you... you take my breath away every time I look at you, you make me dream of having cute little babies even though I don't like kids."
Sungmin was overwhelmed by Kyuhyuns confession and couldn't hold back his tears anymore.
"Please don't cry Min, I hate to see you upset" -  Kyuhyun said pulling Sungmin in a hug.
"I'm not upset dummy, I'm too happy because that was the cheesiest thing I've ever heard in my life... and I loved it... I love you" - Sungmin confessed - "I never thought you would feel like that towards me... everyone said that I'm just another toy for you, that you're just gonna use and throw away, but here you are having silly dreams about babies already."
"I hate to admit it, but they were right... at first I did intend to just toy with you" - Kyuhyun said regretfully - "But you stole my heart before I could... and thank you for that, because I would never forgive myself if I had hurt you."
"I know I should be mad at you right now, but I just can't right after you've confessed your feeling for me like that" - Sungmin said pouting.
"How about I walk you back home, you get a good sleep and tomorrow you can be mad at me, call me a jerk and even hit me for ever even thinking about toying wit you" - Kyuhyun offered smiling at Sungmin.
"Sounds perfect" - Sungmin chuckled taking Kyuhyuns hand.
He knew very well he won't be mad at Kyuhyun tomorrow.

 

 

I've restarted writing fanfics... yay me... It's literally been years since I last wrote and updated something, honestly I had already completely forgotten this account and my fics, but recently I found my old notebook with ideas and it's all coming back to me now... so soon I'll restart my old fics and I've already started new ones... I'm just full of ideas right now, so there definitely will be more updates from me in near future :)