Ch3 - Scare Prank

Super Junior OTP's Drabbles

Inspiration: Imagine person A of your OTP pulling a scare prank that actually frightens person B to tears, then just holding them until they calm down, apologising over and over and over.

 

 
 
Kyuhyun laughed evilly. He had come up with brilliant plan to scare his boyfriend who at the moment was heading back to dorm. No one else was there and what's best Sungmin had no idea that Kyuhyun was already back in Korea.
 
He turned off all lights, hided and waited... after a couple of minutes he already got bored and considered to go and take his PSP, but then he heard door opening...
 
Before Sungmin could even turn on the light, Kyuhyuh had sneaked behind him and grabbed other. Loud scream echoed through the dorm as Sungmin desperately tried to get free, but with no success because Kyuhyun appeared to be too strong.
 
"HEL..." - Sungmin wanted to scream for help, but Kyuhyun managed to cover his mouth with his hand.
 
Just when Kyuhyun already decided that it's finally enough torturing his boyfriend, he felt something wet on his hand. He immediately let go of Sungmin and reached for the light switch. When light the sight in front of him shocked Kyuhyun - Sungmin was on his knees crying loudly. Kyuhyun knelt down in front of Sungmin and cupped his cheeks brushing away others tears with his thumbs. At first Sungmin flinched 'cause of touch, but realizing that it was Kyuhyun he started crying even harder.
 
"I'm sorry Minnie, I didn't mean to scare you that much" - Kyuhyun apologized.
 
Sungmin felt relieved when he saw that his attacked was none other than his boyfriend, but he couldn't forgive Kyuhyun that easily for scaring him to death - "I hate you Kyuhyun. How could you do something like that to me? I hate you so much."
 
"I'm so sorry Min, that was the stupidest idea I ever had. Please forgive me I'll never do anything like that again. I'm really really sorry" - Kyuhyun really regreted pulling such a cruel prank to Sungmin and he hoped that other will be able to forgive him, because last thing he wanted was for his idiotic idea to ruin their relationship.
 
"You're such a jerk... I though... thought you're a or... or that I'll get killed..." - Sungmin sobbed, still not being able to forget how incredibly terrified he had been.
 
"I'm so sorry, I really am" - Kyuhyun apologized again at the same time pulling Sungmin in for a hug. To his relief Sungmin didn't reject it, but eagerly hugged him back hiding his face in Kyuhyun's chest.
 
Kyuhyun kept apologizing over and over and over again while he gently Sungmin's hair till Sungmin finally calmed down.
 
"Why are you even here? You should be back just tomorrow" - Sungmin asked when he had finally collected himself.
 
"I missed you" - Kyuhyun answered.
 
"And scaring me to death is your way to show that?" - Sungmin asked giving Kyuhyun a glare.
 
"No that was just a stupid stupid idea that I got while waiting for you. You're usually so cute when you're scared, I didn't realize that something like this is way too much" - Kyuhyun explained - "I'm sorry I did that to you Minnie, I should have just stayed with the original greeting plan."
 
"And what was original plan?" - Sungmin asked suspiciously.
 
"This" - Kyuhyun said before leaning in and gently kissing Sungmin. He pulled other closer so that Sungmin ended up sitting on his lap while they kept kissing slowly and gently enjoying every second of it.
 
"You really should have stayed with this plan" - Sungmin said pulling back enough to look Kyuhyun in the eyes - "You will be forgiven if you promise to stay with this plan in future. Oh and you're my slave for rest of the week."
 
"I will and baby being you slave is a pleasure not punishment" - Kyuhyun said smirking.
 
"Oh shut up and kiss me" - Sungmin said slightly blushing.
 
"As you wish... master" - Kyuhyun said before reconcting their lips in a passionate kiss full of love and longing they felt for each other.
 
 
 
 
 

 
So yeah, this is how I study for exams xDD