Ch2 - Sharing An Umbrella

Super Junior OTP's Drabbles

Inspiration: Imagine your OTP sharing an umbrella as they wait for a cab in the pouring rain.

 
 
 
It was really heavy rain so streets were almost empty, those few people that were outside tried to get in some warmer place as soon as possible. Those who just like Ryeowook and Jongwoon waited for a cab prayed for it to come faster or at least for rain to stop.
 
Only Ryeowook prayed for rain to never stop...
 
He was happy it had suddenly started to rain, he was happy he didn't wear his warm jacket and didn't put on his scarf, he was happy he didn't thought of taking umbrella with him...
 
Because if he would have done all that, he wouldn't be there with his back pressed tightly against Jongwoon's chest, Jongwoon's warm hand wouldn't hold
Ryeowook's ice cold one at the same time encircling his waist while other hand held umbrella that Jongwoon had though of taking. 
 
If it wouldn't be for the sudden rain and the fact that Ryeowook didn't dress warm enough, Jongwoon wouldn't need to share his scarf and put it around both their necks so that they both were almost tied together. 
 
And if not for the rain Ryeowook wouldn't feel Jongwoon's breath on his cheek, Jongwoon's lips leaving small kissed on his jawline and nibbling on his ear...
 
People around complained that it's cold and cab is taking too long, but Ryeowook felt warm being so close to his boyfriend. 
 
Ryeowook prayed for a cab to never come and rain to never stop...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This came out incredibly short and I smiled like an idiot while writing this xD