Ch4 - Nuzzling Noses

Super Junior OTP's Drabbles

Inspiration: Imagine your OTP nuzzling noses.

 

 

 

Ryeowook was acting weirdly. Whole day he had been coming to Yesung only to nuzzle or even just to press their noses together and then without saying anything just went away. Yesung couldn't stand that anymore so he decided to confront his boyfriend about his weird behavior. To his luck he found Ryeowook alone in living room watching his drama.
 
"Wookie there's something I'm curious about" - Yesung said sitting next to Ryeowook on the couch.
 
"What is it?" - Ryeowook asked looking away from TV to face Yesung.
 
"I'll go straight to the point. For whole day you've been doing this" - Yesung gently nuzzled his nose against Ryeowook's illustrating what he meant - "Care to explain why?"
 
Ryeowook turned bright red.
 
"You will laugh" - he mumbled looking at his fingers.
 
"I won't, you can tell truth" - Yesung assured. 
 
"I... I read about it on the internet. It's called Eskimo kiss" - Ryeowook hesitantly said and glanced at Yesung. Seeing that other was carefully listening and not laughing he continued - "A lot of people wrote that they really liked doing that with their lovers so I wanted to try and well... it really did feel nice and you looked so cute after I did it that I just kept doing it."
 
That's when Yesung couldn't hold back his laugh anymore, though they've been dating for a long time he sometimes forgot how innocent and cute his lover could be.
 
Ryeowook pouted - "I knew you'd laugh."
 
"I'm sorry, you're just too cute for your own good" - Yesung said stopping his laugh.
 
Ryeowook turned his head away puffing his cheeks.
 
"Sorry, I won't laugh anymore" - Yesung promised and gently turned Ryeowook to face him. He cupped other's face in his hands and leaned closer till their noses touched - "Does this counts as only a peck or is it a proper kiss?"
 
Ryeowook smiled at Yesung's action. 
 
"Not sure" - he said brushing his nose against Yesung's.
 
They kept nuzzling their noses and Yesung had to admit that without being all confused about his lovers actions it really did feel nice.
 
 
 
"Guys, the hell you're doing" - asked Kyuhyun who had just entered living room only to find two of his band mates with their noses pressed together.
 
"Kissing" - Yesung answered seriously, before both him and Ryeowook burst into laughing fit.
 
"What's going on here?" - asked Sungmin approaching conmpletely confused Kyuhyun and giving questioning look to YeWook couple who was still laughing uncontrollably.
 
"They don't even know how to kiss" - Kyuhyun only said and went to his room shaking his head and mumbling - "I knew they're the most innocent couple, but didn't know it's that bad."
 
"What?" - now it was Sungmin's turn to be confused.
 
 
 
 
 
Okay not quite happy how this came out, though mind image of YeWook doing that is one of the cutest things ever.