Ch1 - Kiss Cam

Super Junior OTP's Drabbles

 

Inspiration: Imagine your OTP going to a sporting event and getting shown on the Kiss Cam.
 
 
Ryeowook hated football. Okay maybe he didn't hate it, he just failed to see the interesting part of it. But despite that here he was in a stadium full of sport fans and maybe a couple other miserable souls like himself, that got dragged there. He had somehow managed to follow game for the first half time, but now he couldn't force himself anymore.
 
He glanced at Jongwoon and sighed, no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't understand why other was so into it... though Ryeowook had to admit it was amusing to see his usually calm and down to earth boyfriend being so loud and supportive of his favorite team.
 
Ryeowook continued to monitor Jongwoon 'cause seeing all the reactions on his face was way more interesting than whatever happened on the field, especially because Ryeowook had a thing for his boyfriend's face - he found other male incredibly beautiful even stunning and one of the things he loved to do the most was to just look at Jongwoon's face. Maybe coming to the game wasn't that bad idea after all, 'cause Ryeowook could finally stare at his boyfriend how much he wanted, something Jongwoon usually disliked a lot, and other was too much into game to notice that.
 
When after almost 20 minutes Jongwoon suddenly turned and looked straight into Ryeowook's eyes, Ryeowook almost jumped in his seat. But what startled him even more was that Jongwoon leaned in and kissed him. Although it was only short chaste kiss Ryeowook felt his cheeks heating up, when Jongwoon pulled away he gave other questioning look. Jongwoon only smiled and pointed at the screen.
 
Ryeowook turned to face the screen and managed to catch the last moment of them both on kiss cam. Ryeowook blushed even more.
 
"Sorry I dragged you here" - Jongwoon said taking Ryeowook's hand and squeezing it lightly - "If you're not sick of my face already, you can just keep staring at me for last 25 minutes."
 
"I could never get sick of your face" - Ryeowook said shyly.
 
Jongwoon only smiled and returned his attention back to game, but he kept hold of Ryeowook's hand, gently brushing others sensitive skin with his thumb. Ryeowook also smiled and kept admiring his boyfriend's beautiful features, maybe he did like football after all...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course my computer has to crash when I try to post something -_-
And I know I already have too other fics started, but I just couldn't stop myself xD
Hope it's good and let me know if I should continue to write those :)