Part III

A century waiting for you

 

Prepare yourself for a LOOOOOOOOOONG chapter ;) Oh and dont forget to click on the links! Enjoy it!

 

A Century waiting for you - Part III

 

 

“Jesse…”

 

With a smile in her face, Stephanie happily wandered by her room into a pursuit for the perfect outfit. Afterwards, when she was over, she looked to her long mirror and became satisfied with her looks, she was wearing a beautiful and sleeveless pastel pink dress. She climbs down the stairs and chuckles when she found the dandyu duo bickering, yet smiling to each other. Once they noted her presence, both of them blushed as her cousin elbowed her teasingly:


“Well well well, what we got here hmm? *chuckles* Have fun, cousin. You look fancy.”

 

Stephanie giggled timidly as her cousin winked to her; meanwhile the butler smiled to both girls and gestured with his right hand:

 

“Shall we, Mistress Hwang?”

 

Stephanie nodded with an assuring smile as she took the step forward.  However, behind her back, butler Tae couldn’t help to smile coyly to the energetic lady, so he bowed his head and grabbed her hand to plant a soft kiss on the surface. She smiled widely and blushed with his action, but before she could speak, his drowsy smile was replaced by a shy expression as he bowed his head respectfully and walked rapidly out of the Hwang Mansion. Sunny was left to behind while caressing her hand gently and smiling to herself as she observed the clumsy butler stealing some shy glances from her afar, yet almost tripping in his own legs since he wasn’t looking to forward.

 

  Back to Stephanie, the latter couldn’t stop giggling in how the dandyu was acting towards to each other, so innocent and shy to the same time, which was odd she knew her cousin very well. However, the butler Kim guided her to the carriage to take her to the Jung’s Mansion, yet she couldn’t stop asking herself the reason since the mansion was just a few meters away. The answer was simple since Master Jung ordered that he didn’t want to tire herself with a long walk since his backyard was really big.

 

Inside of the green yard, Stephanie admired each detail of the entire place. Short minutes later, she already was in front of a sturdy and long door with elegant details whittled on the wood. Feeling agape with the exterior structure, the butler chuckles at the lady’s astonishment, yet, he quickly guided her in as he helped her to get out of the carriage and enter on the huge mansion, certainly it was much bigger than her own.

 

 Walking slowly by the long aisle, Stephanie was agape again to see many kinds of beautiful and elegant portraits. However, out of sudden, just when they reached the living room, the butler Kim turn around with a warm expression as he uttered while bowing his head politely:

 

“Now if you excuse me, Lady Hwang. I will call my master. But you can make yourself home to explore.”

 

She smiled a little and nodded her head in agreement as the butler left the room. While his words echoed in her mind, she found herself curious with his magnificent place. Looking around in awe, she momentarily gasped, yet smiled widely to see a beautiful ebony piano at the room’s corner. She found herself attracted to the object since she always loved piano since she was a child and because her mother used to play for her. Although she lost her mother when she was very young, her dear mother left the love for music in her daughter’s heart since she was a skilful pianist before marry with Stephanie’s father.

 

Stephanie extended her hand to touch the piano, yet she briefly stopped to look around for assurance, once she noted she was all alone, she smiled and touched the surface gently. Not resisting her impulses, her fingers traced the keys gingerly as she seated in front the piano. Unconsciously, her hands moved faster than her mind as she played a symphony slowly, recalling the one her mother taught her long ago…

 

She even closed her eyes to get herself deeper in the music while she plays every key. It has been a while ever since she touched a piano; however, she only stopped her melody when she felt eyes on her back. Quickly turning around, she gasped in surprise and hurriedly stood up from the instrument to see no one else than Jesse leaned on the doorway with his eyes closed and arms crossed while he heard her song.

 

Nonetheless, noticing the sudden silence, he opened his eyes slowly and asked with a peaceful expression, yet a soft voice:

 

“Why did you stop?”

 

Unsure to respond, she fidgets her fingers coyly and lowered her head since she was caught touching the piano without his allowance. However this was beyond the point, once she raised her head to face him, he was walking slowly to her direction with a charming smirk on his face. Her heart thumped fast under her chest, totally enchanted and attracted with his look. Jesse was wearing a white jacket with a black shirt and pants, he was quite stunning, Stephanie thinks. Blinking a few times to get over with her awestruck expression, she turns around as her cheeks bloomed into a vivid red and getting warm in every second.

 

She snapped her head up when she felt a soft hand in her right shoulder; he looked down to her and his smile widened as he whispers softly:

 

“It was beautiful… now… can I play something for you?”

 

She opened , but closed as she nodded with a broad smile forming in her cheeks. However, she felt her heart racing again when he eye-smiled at her, it was very subtle, but so captivating. Seating beside her, the young woman smiled warmly in response while turning her attention to the piano. Smoothly, his fingers traced the keys and a beautiful symphony was formed.

 

He smiled gently as he closed his eyes, letting the melody guide his hands. Meanwhile, Stephanie could only admire him while his face showed so many feelings. Unconsciously, her heart doubled the pace with the sight. Although the song was beautiful, it held something melancholic beyond the harmony. And this same one was awfully familiar as if she already heard this before. Absentmindedly, her hands traced the keys as she played the symphony with him.

 

The music engulfed their senses, still something wasn’t right. Jesse was shocked that Stephanie was able to play the song so perfectly. However, he couldn’t let her know the reason of his shock. So he ended the melody gently and decided to play along as she smiled coyly at him. He took a good look on her and asked carefully:

 

“Stephanie… may I ask how did you know this symphony?”

 

The young lady shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly while answering innocently:

 

“My mother was a famous pianist and she used to teach me once I was a child… still… when I heard this, it felt familiar… maybe because my great mother was the one who taught to my grandmother when she was a child and she also taught this same symphony to my mother. Mother told me that… it was my great mother’s favorite melody, yet, whenever she played that song… she was sad like she missed something or… somebody.”

 

With a tug in his heart, Jesse felt sorrow in his soul; still he smiled weakly, nodding:

 

“I see, I guess your love for music must run by your family. You played so beautifully, I believe that your mother would be very proud.”

 

Stephanie smiled and nodded gratefully, yet she creased her browns in confusion. This melody was passed by her family, but… how did Jesse know about it? Curious, she asked slowly:

 

“Hmm, Jesse… now I am wondering… how did you know about this song?”

 

“Oh, I – I learned a very… very long time ago… it is a great coincidence indeed. Well…*gulp* shall we? I would like to proceed with our day.”

 

He said as he promptly stood up and extended his hand, waiting her acceptance it. With a kind smirk, Stephanie gingerly placed her fragile hand on his as he enveloped hers with his own carefully. They exchanged a meaningful stare as he let her wrap her arm around his. With a smile in their faces, they walked to their next step. However, Stephanie wanted to believe in his explanation, part of her was telling that he was hiding something, yet she decided to brush these thoughts out of her mind… for now. And… what is the reason that his hands… are always cold?

 

~*~

 

“Well… what did you want to show me? Your butler told me that you were preparing something… should I know what it is?” Stephanie asked into a curious tone.

 

He chuckles at the young woman enthusiastic and warm voice. Soon, he undid the grasp from his arm and held her hand instead as the another one covered her eyes and he speaks gently:

 

“You will need to trust me.”

 

She smiled and nodded slowly as he guided her to the outside, precisely behind the huge mansion where a great yard lies. Suddenly, Jesse removed his hand from her eyes, it was when she became agape with the place greatness and more than anything… the magnificent beauty coming from his garden. The place was vivid, colorful and beautiful that she barely could focus properly. Unconsciously, her legs took her in direction of a lonely red rose between amounts of white roses.

 

Naturally, she caressed the flower’s smooth petals gingerly as she leaned and inhaled the perfumed scent while she smiled. Meanwhile, Jesse smiled from afar as he decided to walk to her as he stops to her side and speaks, still looking at the flower:

 

“This was my mother’s favorite flower… However I don’t know why, but when I came here, this rose was just a mere bud, yet now… it turned into a beautiful flower… maybe it was your magic...”

 

Suddenly Stephanie blushed when her eyes met him and they held a meaningful stare. He reached the rose as well and spoke sincerely, not taking his tender eyes from her and letting their hands touch together:

 

“You can bring light wherever you are… I am more than sure.”

 

“Because I am not the same anymore once I saw you for the first time…”

 

He remembered endearingly as he was getting lost into her warm chocolate eyes. Then, a smile crept in his lips as she gingerly retrieved her hand from his and uttered:

 

“Although I love flowers… since my mother died, I – I stopped to care about it…”

 

He shakes his head and whispered gently with a truthful expression:

 

“You can visit this garden whenever you feel to. It will be an honor to have your adorable presence again…”

 

They didn’t realize that it was getting late and unfortunately, it was time to go. However, Stephanie saw it that Jesse really meant those words. And how it was told, she returned to the Jung’s Mansion almost every day to explore the beautiful garden and be lectured by Jesse’s wise and enchanting words. More she learned from him, like the way he would tell a tale or a simply lecture of his great knowledge; she would became agape in how he gracefully told her the most honest and… lovingly words.

 

Every meeting, her feelings were getting deeper by this not so mysterious lord. Now, she was sat in her bed at night, wearing her nightgown and combing her hair slowly, recalling the previous events with Jesse. Unconsciously a bashful smile crept in her lips as she looked to his mansion trough the window. Not caring with her surroundings, she reached his handkerchief and thumbed gingerly, whispering to herself:

 

“Jesse…”

 

“You really fell over your heels for this Lord Jung or am I wrong?”

 

“Sunkyu! Thi-this is not what it looks like – I – I …” She stuttered nervously, but her cousin kept smiling teasingly at her while rubbed her chin. Suddenly, she walked to her embarrassed cousin and whispers while her hands were in Stephanie’s shoulders:

 

“Oh dear cousin… I was just teasing you… still… he seems to be very special to you.”

 

A flushed Stephanie smiled coyly as she held the handkerchief tightly and whispers:

 

“Yes… I just can not explain, but… whenever I am with him… I feel safe, yet so reckless at the same time…”

 

“Soon you will know, cousin… I bet you do.” With that, Sunny smiled warmly and left the room while Stephanie was lost in her thoughts. In one thing she was sure, that something very strong or rather, a great fondness was forming in her heart for him

 

~*~

 

On the next day, by the morning, Stephanie was humming happily since she was preparing herself for her daily meeting with the lord Jung. However, while she was climbing down the stairs, she overheard her father talking with someone. By his excited tone, could it be him? Suddenly, a wide smile formed in her lips as she rushed to the living room and greeted everyone happily, hoping find a ‘certain’ person. But for her surprise… the familiar lord wasn’t there, yet another unexpected person:

 

“Good morning---?! Er… Siwon I mean… Duke Siwon?”

 

The duke known as Siwon, a tall and charming man with an enchanting smile turn around and smirked at Stephanie into a different way… He walked to her and as a gentleman; he bowed and reached her hand to kiss it as he spoke with his deep voice:

 

“Oh, Stephanie. We didn’t saw each other for ages… You know you don’t have to call me so formally.”

 

All of the sudden, Stephanie’s father tapped Siwon’s shoulder contently as he speaks to his daughter:

 

“Stephanie, the duke will make a Masquerade Ball on this weekend. So, this noble sir came here in person to give our invitations. Isn’t wonderful?”

 

However, the young lady didn’t feel comfortable with the invitation, she felt a knot in as Siwon stared at her deeply and speaks earnestly, but smiling:

 

“You will join us, right Lady Stephanie?”

 

“I – I …” She stared at her father doubtfully and the latter nodded his head as a sign to give an affirmative answer. What was odd that her father’s eyes looked like if he was dazzled, almost… like if it wasn’t himself. However, she let a big sigh since she was having other plans with Jesse, but it couldn’t be helped. So she nodded her head reluctantly with a forced smile and added weakly:

 

“Y-Yes, Du-Duke Siwon. I – I will.”

 

Siwon grinned widely and dared to reach her hand to plant another kiss. However, once he pulled himself to look into her eyes, she could swear that in a snap of seconds, his irises were red… Shaking her head, she looked at him and saw his brown eyes again. Suddenly he smiled at her for the last time and said his farewells as he left the house. Stephanie kept staring the door and holding her hand where he kissed… certainly there is something very odd about him, if she only knew what it is… but in one thing she was sure… that Duke Siwon certainly brings a dark aura around him.

 

Nonetheless, these weird thoughts were pushed away from her mind when she heard a soft knock on the front door. Again, she felt her heart heavy just like a few moments ago when she had a brief conversation with Duke Siwon. Thinking that it was the latter once more, Stephanie quickly scanned her surroundings, looking for her maid to open the door since she wasn’t in mood to face this dark duke again. However, to her infelicity, no one was in sight to help her; sighing heavily, she stumbles her head and slowly dragged herself to the front door. Taking a deep breath, she held the knob tightly and finally opened only to feel her heart jump under her chest:

 

“J-Jesse? I mean... *ahem* Lord Jung?”

 

The light brown haired man flashed his charming smile as he bowed his head elegantly. His face looked so calm and serene while Stephanie, in other hand, it was with her face flushed, mouth hanged open and dazzled with his perfect smile. How can she feel so calm and excited with only looking to this person? Only to look into his eyes, she felt herself melting under his penetrating and warm stare. After awhile, Jesse frowned in concern due the sudden silence, he couldn’t help to ask worriedly:

 

“Stephanie… are you all right? You look… troubled.”

 

“Oh no no no, Lord Jung, I am perfectly fine. I was just thinking, that was all.”

 

The young lady rapidly tried to cover it, but it seems that Jesse was uncertain of her answer. They kept staring each other attentively, more Jesse while Stephanie tried to avert her eyes in nervousness. When he was about to ask again, a sudden and booming voice broke their concentration:

 

“My God, Stephanie. Why didn’t you invite the Lord Jung to enter? Hello, Lord Jung!”

 

Jesse momentarily broke his stare of Stephanie to answer to her father. He bowed his head respectfully as the corner of his lips slightly twitched to upwards:

 

“Good day, Sir Hwang. Do not be concerned, sir. I was just talking with Lady Stephanie.”

 

The young lady remained mute with her head lowered, yet her father smiled widely and happily prompted:

 

“Anyway, there are better places to talk, my young lord. Stephanie, please, guide Lord Jung to our garden. I believe that it will be a better place for you two than a door. Don’t you agree, lord?”

 

“Absolutely, sir. But only if Lady Stephanie agrees…”

 

To prove his point, Jesse glanced the quiet lady beside him intently; however, the lady snapped of her thoughts and quickly smiled while replying. Yet, she was feeling confused that her father looked normal again after Duke Siwon’s departure:

 

“Oh… I – I do not mind at all…”

 

“Good. Now, go darling. I will be on the library reviewing our business. Farewell, Lord Jung. Please, take good care of my daughter.”

 

“I will, sir. You have my word.”

 

For some reason, Sir Hwang felt lighter with Lord Jung’s words, he could feel the sincerity in his tone. So he smiled heartily for the last time and waved to the pair as he left. Chuckling to himself, he wondered outloud while going to the library:

 

“Young love is always beautiful… oh, my dear Julia…”

 

~x~

 

Back to the pair, Jesse noticed that something was definitely bothering the young woman, but he won’t pressure her to open herself. Yet, if she doesn’t speak the truth, he must find a way to help her, his heart aches to see her like this. Nonetheless, not wanting to make her feel more uncomfortable, he glances the lady beside him and bowed his right arm gently while asking smoothly:

 

“Shall we?”

 

Once Stephanie looked up, her concern vanished away at the sight of such endearing and captivating stare. Unable to hold her genuine smile, she promptly wrapped her arm around his as together, they walked to her garden.

 

 

After sometime of walking, conversations, laughers and exchange of smitten stares and smiles; the pair walked to a beautiful gazebo situated at the garden’s center. Like a true gentleman, Jesse helped Stephanie to climb up the steps and motioned her to sit first as his followed her cue. With a tender smile still plastered in their faces, feeling much lighter, Stephanie asked mischievously:

 

“So… what do think of my garden? It’s not so beautiful like yours, but…”

 

“I believe you are mistaken, my dear lady…”

 

Jesse answered with a growing smile in his face as Stephanie leaned with a curious expression:    

 

“Oh really? Can you enlighten me, please? My kind sir…”

 

“Of course.”

 

Still smiling knowingly, Jesse looked back to the curious lady beside him. Then, he stated honestly as his stare remained unfazed and locked on her beautiful eyes:

 

“You see… my garden may have many kind of flowers, but the most important of all of them, still is missing… while yours, in other hand… held the most beautiful and precious flower that I ever saw.”

 

Even without understand the true meaning behind his words, Stephanie couldn’t help, but feel a shiver running by her spine in a good way. Her heart fastened the pace due his intense stare and soft expression. Before getting drown on his liquid and hazel eyes, Stephanie asked quizzically:

 

“B-but what do you mean… Your flowers are beautiful… It is much better than mines…”

 

The young lady looked around to prove her point; her roses were pretty for sure, but not so stunning like Jesse’s garden. However, her breathing halted when she felt a cold hand gingerly turning her chin to a precise direction. Now, Jesse was closer as he whispered into a captivating tone:

 

“That is why I told you are mistaken, my adorable lady… Your garden is complete because the most beautiful flower it is in front of my eyes right now.”

 

A sudden rush of warm invaded her body once the lord spoke those blunt words. Stephanie felt like she was having a fever, almost fanning herself due his sentence. Her heart was beating even louder than before. What was Jesse doing to her? Why is she so helpless around him? Her stomach and heart were fluttering constantly as she tried to hide her blush. Seeing her nervous reaction, Jesse withdrew his hand and asked into a worried tone:

 

“Did I say something that makes you uncomfortable… Stephanie?”

 

The latter becomes aggrieved immediately once she heard his sad tone, like if he was feeling guilty. Rapidly turning her head to him, she gently held his usual cold hand and explained honestly with a sincere smile:

 

 “No no no, you did nothing wrong. It is that… I am not used to hear these kind words… most part of men would always praise or boasting themselves *chuckles* but… you are different…”

 

“Only a fool would waste time talking about themselves while they have your adorable presence…”

 

Once again, Stephanie gulped and merely widened her eyes, feeling all warm due his boldness. Seeing her reaction, he bowed his head guilty and confessed:

 

“I apologize. If my compliments made you embarrassed, I should sto—“

 

“No! I mean… you do not need to stop… I appreciate… if it comes from you…lord Jung”

 

Finally, Jesse raised his head and smiled broadly with her confession. They exchanged smiles and tender stares as he prompted in a tease:

 

“Indeed… However, I will only continue… if you call me by my name. So… no more Lord or Sir Jung, understood?”

 

“Yes, Lord Ju—I am sorry *chuckles*”

 

Stephanie cupped , trying to hide her laughter, yet it was inevitable as Jesse ended up laughing heartily with her. Afterwards, when their laughers ceased, he felt more confident, so he started carefully as he took a sit closer to the brunette:

 

“Stephanie… would you mind if I make a question?”

 

“Of course not. What is it, Jesse?”

 

The young lady asked nonchalantly as Jesse started slowly, still looking in her eyes:

 

“What is disturbing you? … I know I should not be asking you this, but I am worried about you since I arrived in your house… I am all ears if you ever want to talk.”

 

All her concerns came back harder than a slap as she felt herself grieved. Noticing her sudden change of semblance, Jesse carefully held her hand, giving a light squeeze to comfort her. Once Stephanie looked up into his warm eyes, she felt safe; so taking a deep breath, she started:

 

“I know this might sound silly, but something unexpected happened today…”

 

Jesse didn’t speak, he only nodded his head as a sign that he was listening. After another sigh, the young lady continued with a heavy tone:

 

“My father was talking with Duke Siwon on this morning… He came here to invite me to his Masquerade Ball on the next weekend. Yet, I could swear that I saw him staring at me with red eyes, even for a split of second… And I can’t help to feel afraid when I am close to him like if he… held something dark around him, I can not explain…”

 

The young lady sighed in frustration as she lowered her head. However, to her surprise, the light brown haired man beside her was silent. Once she looked up, Stephanie felt confused… his expression showed so much concern, fear and anger; it was like he was trying to refrains his real feelings. However, Stephanie felt lighter when he turned his head to her side and held her hand gently:

 

“Do not fear, my dear lady. I will be on this Masquerade Ball as well. Just promise one thing...”

 

Stephanie stared at him attentively as he held her hands with care and spoke seriously:

 

“No matter what happens, do not stay alone with him… if you ever feel uncomfortable or afraid around him, please call me… and I will be here for you… always…”

 

Jesse didn’t know, but his words made a great commotion in her body, it was amazing how much protected she can feel around him, it’s like they know each other since always. It was when she reminded something, a question that wandered by her mind for a while ever since they met. Breathing deeply, she asked doubtfully, still looking directly into his hazel eyes:

 

“Jesse… can I ask you something?”

 

“Anything.”

 

“Have we… met before?”

 

“!!!”

 

“I am sorry for asking you this, but… I don’t know… I feel something around you… like if we met each other before on that day on the alley…”

 

Jesse tried his best to look normal, but he was surprised with her question and honestly, he didn’t know what to answer since he doesn’t want to deceive her. He broke the stare and cleared his throat while Stephanie stared at him anxiously for his answer. Knowing that he was on a dead alley, he sighed and started slowly:

 

“I… I was in this town a few years ago…”

 

“Really? B-But… how can I not remember you?”

 

He closed his eyes painfully, feeling a knot on his throat as flashes came to his mind of a lovely little girl. He smiled bitterly in his mind as he uttered honestly:

 

“You would not remember since… you were just a child…”

 

Before she could press on, Jesse stood up abruptly without looking into her eyes. He looked down and spoke rapidly:

 

“I – I must go. The sun it is setting and you should rest… F-Farewell, Stephani—“

 

“Wait, Jesse!”

 

However, Stephanie didn’t give up, she was faster than him as she gently held his arm, making him stop on his place. He closed his eyes for a brief moment; it was getting hard to control himself around her in such amount of time. It got worse when he opened his eyes and saw her really close to him, staring him up with her pair of innocent and confused eyes. The light brown haired man sighed in his mind because he knew he couldn’t simply leave; he was a gentleman and the most important, her presence fills his soul with warmth. Looking down at her tenderly, he asked:

 

“Yes?”

 

“I … I have only one more question… I promise that this will be the last one…”

 

Unconsciously, she leaned close to him, slowly filling the gaps between them. Instantaneously, Jesse felt his interior crumbling and his self control close to the limit. Her scent was intoxicating… the pulse of the blood pumping in her jugular was deafening his ears. He was about to explode. He waited painfully as she continued with a pair of longing eyes:

 

“This question haunted me every day and night… much more when I see the sun setting and I realize that I passed another day without take this out from my heart…”

 

“W-What is it, Stephanie?”

 

“The way you speak… it makes me feel confused and happy at the same time… still, I don’t know what to think… because sometimes… I can feel something strong between us and whenever I am close to find it… you distance yourself from me… I want to know your true feelings. Because I don’t know what to do anymore…”

 

The young lady sighed in frustration as she lowered her head, unable to face him after her half confession. Now, Jesse was on the edge, having her so close of him and asking what he really felt was agonizing. He wanted to scream to the world about his feelings, but he must be careful. However, to his surprise, Stephanie looked up again and leaned close to his face, letting her hot breath touch his dry lips:

 

“What am I to you? Please… tell me…”

 

“Everything.” He yelled sincerely in his mind.

 

Oh God, he will explode in any second. Her scent, her warmth, the erratic heartbeat were making him crazy. His eyes were fluttering constantly as he tried to keep himself sane, but Stephanie wasn’t helping, now staying too close of his face. Why didn’t he take the blood pill today? The thirst was blinding his senses as all of the sudden, his body acted by itself as he pulled her by her waist to his body into a swift move. Her face showed surprise, but she didn’t dare to withdraw. He finally opened his eyes and it was no longer hazel, but in yellow and scintillating color. He stared down at her intently, letting his eyes spell on her and made her mesmerized.

 

Jesse was ecstatic once he felt her pounding heartbeat so loud against his chest like if he had a heartbeat again. If only he had one… his heart would be beating really fast right now. He kept staring at her with his enthralling yellow eyes, making her stay still on her spot. Her breathing flinched when he caressed her jaw with the back of his fingers smoothly. Leaning on her left ear, he whispered into a luring tone:

 

“Do you really want to know?”

 

The mesmerized Stephanie merely nodded under his spell as he embraced her into his strong and protecting arms. Not resisting, he inhaled the scent of perfumed hair and confessed painfully:

 

“If you only knew… how much you mean for me… how much I long for you… how much I have been waiting to hold you in my arms like this… you don’t know… but you put your spell over me and now… I do not know if I can hold myself anymore…”

 

The scent of her blood was irresistible, calling him endlessly. In a snap of a second, the fangs loomed in his mouth, turning into a sharp pair of canine teeth. His body trembled in anticipation as he grazed his lips into her milky skin neck. It was maddening. His beast side was pushing him over to sink his fangs on Stephanie’s neck while his human side would protect her above everything. The duel inside his heart and mind was too painful. His fangs tingled, eager just for a taste, just for a drop of her sweet blood.

 

“NO!”

 

Jesse snapped to himself and abruptly withdrew himself from Stephanie. The latter was still dazzled due his spell and didn’t notice the situation between them. Feelings his heart clench and a lonely tear roll by his cheek, Jesse cupped her face lovingly and apologized in anguish:

 

“I am s-so sorry… I – I love you so much… I don’t want to transform you into a condemned creature like me…”

 

Without waste a second, he turns away and walked rapidly as the spell was broken. Stephanie blinked a few times and felt confused all of the sudden, it was like she everything was a blank for a moment. However, once she looked around, she saw Jesse rushing to leave. Her heart ached as she worriedly yelled his name:

 

“Jesse!”

 

But he didn’t even turn back, with heavy steps he managed to escape this time as Stephanie looked at him sadly and empty somehow. He closed his eyes, feeling a heartache of leaving her alone, but it was for good. It was when he whispered, feeling broken as he returned to his dark mansion:

 

“It has to be on this way… I prefer to die… than hurt you… my love.”

 

TBC ???

 

So... do you guys know who Jesse really is? Will Fany know the whole truth? Stay tunned! Hahahahaha!

 

Replies: 

@jessjung_dew:  Oh really? Well, I am glad that you enjoyed ^^ Hahaha thanks, I like mysterious stories too hehehe. Oh, I see hahaha JeTi label always attracts me as well lol. I understand, I think I left so many clues now, so I believe you will know who Jess is actually… lol Thanks for comment, dear reader!

@OnFany_KeyFany07: Yes, and I really sorry for taking so long, I got sad because most part of readers didn’t like it, yet, I am glad to see you guys comment =D Anyway, I thank you for subscribing, my friend :) Hahahaha really? I will take that as a compliment, since araria and I like JeTi g-bender fics hahaha and I like her stories *-* Well, back to Jesse, I believe you already know who he really is now… Hahahaha true, about this, you will know on the next chapter. Wahhhh mysterious Jesse XD.  Don’t worry, your questions will be answered on the future chapters, including the reason that he left so quickly at the museum. Hahaha I know, that is the spirit lol I am glad that you liked hehe. Yup, enough said, chapter after chapter, all of you will get your answers ;) So, be ready, detective ;) hahaha Have an awesome day! Take care, dear reader!

@shajanie: Aww, you are welcome. Its always a pleasure to write for my dear readers, mostly when they appreciate my fics ;) I am glad that you liked, I’ll try my best to keep writing a decent fic =) Yup, I like fantasy-mystery-romantic stories… much more when it comes JeTi ;) hehehehe… I’ll try my best to keep going, but I’ll need my dear readers feedback to know if this story is good =D JeTi is my OTP, so I believe that I’ll keep writing, thanks for support this fic and comment, dear reader!

@KougraJetGel: Dongsaeng-ah! Long time no see, aww, I missed you =/ where have you been? Count Jesscula??? LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I really lolled with your comment lol it can be Count JungCULA as well hahaha sorry, it was an awful joke lol. About Tae, I promise this will be revealed on future ;) What Fany would do… I bet she will make him fall harder for her, more than he already is XD About this, I’ll reveal on future ;) Thanks for comment, dongsaeng! Take care!

@The_Looker: Hmmm is that so? Jesscula or Jungcula? XD hahaha I don’t know, you must read the future chapters to know, my friend lol hahahha. Hmm, vampires? I believe you got your answer now, isn’t? XD I am glad that you enjoyed ^^ Hahahaha better than twilight? I don’t know if it will be that good, but… Jesse(ica) certainly is better than any Edward hahaha (sorry twilight’s fans, don’t kill the author lol). I really lolled with your remark hahaha I hope make a good fic your all of you ;) Thanks for comment, take care, dear reader!

@PlayerHwang: Hmm really? I think you realized his true identity now, right? LOL Jess(ica) on a vamp concept always rocks… and makes Fany fall harder for his charms lol. Thanks for comment, dear reader!

 

A/N: Hello again, dear readers. Here I am with another update. I updated faster this time and everything thanks to your comments, votes and subscriptions. I believe that all of you already know Jesse's true identity while Fany still is confused. Yet, we can feel some strong chemistry and atraction between the JeTi couple, right? Did you guys enjoy Jesse's charming aura? =D Now readers, be aware, because next chapter will be filled with suspence, action, thrilling and... romance? If you want to keep reading this fanfic, please, the author needs feedback because I only continued this fic because you guys asked, so, dont forget the author *puppy eyes*. I want to thank everyone who voted, commented and subscribbed, you guys rock! God bless all and take care! See ya! 

 

P.S: I really laughed hard with all nicknames to Jessi lol you guys are amazing! XD