Things just go on as God expects

Ready to love. Ready to be loved.

Thank you for your comments. I'm still writing ~ here is the new chapter ^^ Please enjoy ^^

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

I think I have slept for many hours then I wake up and find out Eric has left the room. Searching for my phone on the table. Nearly 2PM. I need to prepare and leave for the concert hall. Maybe he is doing something downstairs with the others, I think. But then I accidentally find him standing in front of the door while I try to open it. 

-          Oh Hyesungie, you already wake up. We are going to leave. I think you still sleep so come to wake you up – he smiles to me so brightly. He looks more lively than in the morning. 

-          Oh I know. So the others came back?

-          They just come back for 5 minutes ago. Those lazy guys really like going out. And they lost the way. Haha.

-          Lost the way? – I rolled my eyes.

-          Yes, and they phoned me. Aish, I was still having a good nap and I must leave my Hyesungie to find them. But anyway, did you sleep well? You look good now.

I embarrass. Honestly it has been a long time since I had a good nap like this. But how can I answer him that I sleep without knowing anything outside, with him beside me, with his arms embracing me? Oh Gosh!

I try to avoid his sight by going upstairs – I need to change some clothes. See you later – then I walk as fast as possible.

This kind of thing is really crazy. How on earth can I have such a feeling like that? It’s my throat, not my heart, having a problem, right?

 

After the main vocalist tried to hide his embarrassment clumsily by walking away, the leader who was left alone in front of his room door bloomed a smile on his face. I knew you were happy, my Hyesungie.

The concert finally ended successfully. But there was one thing happened. The throat of Hyesung suddenly got worse, and he slightly got the fever right on the stage.  Eric didn’t know until he reached ’s arms and felt hot. He looked at , and saw the exhaustion in his eyes. That was when the concert nearly came to the end. While Minwoo was on the way of mood making to the audience, he lowly asked the younger one.

-          Are you ok, Hyesungie? It seems you are getting fever.

The vocalist looked at , said in a husky voice – I think I’m ok until the concert ends. – and suddenly he held Eric’s arms. Eric rolled his eyes with unbelievable feeling. Is he crazy because of fever? Eric kept an eye on his lovely member and felt messy. For 14 years, there is no time for him to do that. He heard fans screaming, and then, Minwoo came.

-          I think Hyesungie is getting crazy because of some aspirins he took last night. He felt not good. But actually this is the first time throughout 14 years.

He saw laugh and the one who was holding his arms smiled.

-          Do you love Eric, Hyesungie? – Minwoo naughtily asked.

Suddenly Eric felt shivering. Why on earth do Minwoo ask such question in this situation? He knew very clearly that was just joking to make the fans happy, but honestly, he really wanted to hear HyeSung’s answer. Yet all the reaction he was expecting was just the main vocalist smiled slightly, and that was it! They moved to another song and finally ended the concert without accidents. But in Eric’s mind that time, somehow, he felt his arms being hold more tightly. He wondered if he was imaging, or that was real.

On the way to hotel, HyeSung just fell asleep beside Eric. The leader seemed worried, then, with no hesitation, he put the younger’s head on his shoulder. And he thought about the Grand Tour next year, with a schedule for his vocalist.

 

They came back to Korea right away the day after. At the airport, after they went through a fan greeting and sat on their cars, everyone decided to separate. Minwoo left to the studio, Andy came right away to Top Media to work, Jinnie back to his home, and Dongwanie had appointment with some directors. Finally, there were Eric and HyeSung left who came to their home together because Livework didn’t send any car to pick HyeSung up. The CEO said all of the car was used for some reasons, then no choice but two of them and two managers hustled in one car.

Sitting on the car running on Seoul street, somehow, HyeSung felt funny. The day before they were walking in Osaka street, and now, home already. He looked at the sleeping Eric who was sitting beside with an unknown feeling. Yesterday when he got fever again and they ended the concert crazily, he sure he had no energy to move anymore. He followed Taehak to the car, and right after he slept. And when he woke up, he found out that the car was in the parking plot, and everyone was moving out. Following s, but his leg suddenly hurt so much.

-          Aish…. – Hyesung moaned.

-          Are you ok, Hyesung?

-          Are you ok, hyung?

Everyone stopped and looked at his hurt face. He wanted to reply, but Eric all of the sudden interrupted.

-          Come to your room and prepare to leave at 4AM. I can help Hyesungie. Don’t worry! 

Listening to their leader, then everyone nodded and left.

While trying to walking upstairs, HyeSung felt his hand being hold tightly. He turned around, and saw his leader with a gentle smile.

-          Whatever you cannot do it by yourself, just let me help you, Hyesungie.

He did not say anything but let his hand be in someone’s hand and difficultly walked step by step. But why in the bottom of his heart, he felt so relieved.

All of that night Eric after packed his case, he spent the rest of time in Hyesung’s room. He even didn’t know himself why he was so worried about someone like this, and Hyesung didn’t recognize that he were getting used to Eric’s appearance more than he could image.

 

Now, both of them were standing in the parking plot of their building. Eric said something to Bogeun and then the youngest manager left. Taehak really wanted to stay with Hyesung, but he had something to do with his family stuff, so he must leave right away. Eric and Hyesung took the elevator together going to their apartments. They didn’t say much, except something like, I would sleep, or I was hungry. That was it.

Saying goodbye to Hyesung when the elevator stopped at his floor, and Eric received a light smile from . A sweet smile, Eric thought, and, hoped.

-          Good day, Hyesungie

-          Good day.

After the door of elevator closed, suddenly the vocalist felt empty. He walked slowly to his apartment, opened the door, walked right to his bed, and laid his back on it, thought about something. Some kinds of things had never ever been in his mind before.

A message came. It was from Eric.

-          Want to eat something? You have not eaten anything, and you must take the medicine, Hyesungie.

Hyesung stared at the content of message for a few seconds, and then he unconsciously replied.

-          Come to my place and eat together.  We can order pizza or Chinese dishes.  

He laid on his bed until he heard the door bell rang. He sure something unusual was happening at this time, but he didn’t want to think much about it. He woke up and opened the door, saw a gentle smile from his leader and welcomed him. 

They finally ordered pizza as Hyesung requested, ate them together, and Eric prepared the medicine for , like the days before.

Sitting on the couch in the living room when hearing Eric doing something in the kitchen, suddenly Hyesung felt like dream. Something like this never happened before, though they were together more than 14 years. Something like Hyesung invited Eric to his place, ate together, WITHOUT awkwardness.

-          Here you are.

Eric gave him a cup of water and some pink tablets. He looked him members taking all of those things, and still sitting beside him.

-          I think you need to go to the hospital to check whether your leg is ok.

Hyesung nodded and said nothing. They sat on the couch like that for so long, and when their eyes met each other by chance, a silence surrounded the room.

Hyesung hated to accept the truth that from his gambling scandal, he didn’t want to stay alone in his apartment. Jinnie and Eric’s appearance almost everyday in his house made him still alive. At first surely he didn’t want to see Eric, the one he had odd feeling about, but day by day, the leader persisted to appear, cook, talk something stupid or just sit on the coach and read newspaper. Hyesung did his own stuff, and Eric did his own stuff. No one talked to each other. But somehow, in the deep bottom of Hyesung heart, he felt glad when Eric were in his house, at that time. And now, maybe, he were get used to it, and denied to get rid of it. 

They unconsciously looked each other for a few moments, and …. God knew, eventually they kissed.

The vocalist must percept what was happening, but he didn’t push the older one away.

When their lips met each other, he felt warm in his soul, and his coldness melt. He felt to be embraced so softly. Around his waist he felt Eric’s warm hands tightly holding his body and they were sunk into a passionate kiss.  Hyesung’s mind was totally empty.

When two of them were apart to catch some breath, Eric looked at face, saw it so blushed. What were happening in his mind now? They just kissed each other. Oh God, K-I-S-S! It was not the first time for them to kiss each other. They USED TO kiss, but that time they were drunk so heavily. And now, Eric made sure that, both of them, were fully awake.   

Hyesung didn’t say anything, or he lost his speaking ability. He was so shocked, and that was it. The atmosphere in house was very very odd.

Suddenly Eric said – I hate to admit this, but it seems very long time ago since I had some kind of romantic things like this. Passionate kiss…. like this.

Eric smiled stupidly. And Hyesung silenced. God knew what was happening, and let ONLY Him know. Hyesung didn’t want to think more. Because it was so scary. He could not say it loud that it had been a long time ago for him too to have some kinds of feeling like this in his heart. How could he say it, to Eric? If he admitted, it seemed this world would be broken.

Eric’s eyes look undetermined. Hyesung silenced. Both of them were mature enough to appreciate what thing going on.

-          I… I … want to take a rest. Do anything you like.

As usual, he avoided his feeling by trying to do something else. This time he went immediately to his bedroom, and closed the door. Eric was all alone in the big house, with an empty mind.

Mind and heart, were sensing differently.