Not much time left

Ready to love. Ready to be loved.

 

I'm back! Since I am busy with school stuff, so here you are, the new chapter ^^ please enjoy ~ anyway, thank you for all your support ~ i'm so happy!

--------------------------------------------------------

 

A few days after, two neighbors had no chance to see each other. Eric left the house shortly after Hyesung disappeared in the bedroom. Minwoo had phoned them to go out for some drinks with the rest, but two of them, one by one, accidentally, rejected.

-          What’s wrong with them? – Minwoo wondered.

-          They are not coming, hyung? – Jinnie played with his chopsticks while worrying.

Minwoo nodded – they said they had no mood to go out. Both of them said the same reason.

-          And Dongwan hyung is not coming too?

-          He is on the way to come, Jinnie. Just a little bit late, because he had an appointment.

-          It’s so strange for Eric hyung if he is not coming. As usual, he likes gathering.

Minwoo nodded again – the reason like having no mood to go out never happened before.

-          Maybe they are… - on the way to say something, but suddenly Andy silenced.

-          They are what, Andy?

The youngest just smiled oddly. He remembered something happened when they were in Osaka, and wondered if he should tell it to the others.

-          You know something, right? – Jinnie asked with an understanding look.

Andy thought it was the most difficult mission in this world for him to hide something from the members. They knew each other very clearly, and nothing could surpass their eyes.

-          You know, hyung. Last time when Hyesung hyung got the fever in Osaka…

Minwoo and Jinnie nodded as they remembered.

Andy looked at s’ face seriously like he was going to tell something very important, which made the rest nervous – Eric hyung spent almost his night at Hyesung hyung’s room.

For what? – Minwoo and Jinnie asked loudly at the same time.

-          He worried if Hyesung hyung got worse.

-          Take care of him? – Jinnie wondered.

-          Oh…. Something like that.

-          Did Hyesung know? – asked Minwoo

-          He didn’t know. He was too tired and after getting the medicine from Dongwan hyung, he fell asleep immediately.

-          So Eric told you this, Andy?

Andy hummed and hawed – I by chance saw him in the corridor at 4AM. I saw him getting into Hyesung’s room and asked what happened. He just told me the reason.

-          And that’s it? – Jinnie finished the story by concluding – Ricsyung story, right, and again? 

-          Again? – Minwoo and Andy asked doubtfully.

-          What do you mean ‘again’ Jinnie?

Junjin acted like nothing serious and important happened, in contrast of Andy’s behavior – I just incidentally used Hyesung hyung phone and found out most of the messages inbox were from Eric hyung. It seems both of them have some repeat conversations everyday.

Minwoo looked at his brother for a few minutes without reaction. He surely thought about something. But what was it? He even didn’t dare to exploit further.

Then the flow of thinking stopped when Dongwan arrived and four of them started to talk about another topic. They temporarily forgot it.

 

But at the end, there was one chance left when all the members were forced to gather, ignoring they wanted or not.  It was Shinhwa Broadcast.

It seemed for a long time, about 3 or 4 days since Eric and Hyesung met. Since that kissing accident, both of them just stayed at home, did their own stuff, and avoided to see each other. Now, when they were facing, they felt really awkward. But it was Eric, who acted like nothing happened first, smiled to Hyesung when he entered the filming room.

-          Good morning, Hyesungie.

Hyesung looked at his leader with a little bit confuse, but he knew the rest were around, so he decided to pretend, play fool with Eric.

-          Good morning, Eric.

Junjin saw his Mommy bird coming, greeting by a warm hug – are you ok hyung? You said you were not fine, and not join our gathering last time.

The vocalist just smiled, and softly replied – I think I am ok now, Jinnie.

All of them greeted the others and finally, started to film.

The day was really a long day for Hyesung, but after all, everything ended smoothly, except one thing.

The car Hyesung usually used everyday had to bring to the garage to repair. In the morning, Hyesung called to persuade his Jinnie for picking him up, although the Baby bird was the one who always got up late. He surely didn’t want to open his eyes in 6AM, drive approximately 30km to pick his Mommy bird and then drive another 30 km to jTBC station.  The Baby bird asked the main vocalist to go together with leader-shi. It was really so convenient for both of them since they were living near each other. But it was sure no way for Hyesung to do that. He pretended as if Eric must leave so early so that they couldn’t go at the same time. But the truth was he didn’t phone Eric once for giving a lift. Finally, Minwoo, the member who was living furthest from Hyesung’s house had to drive all the way to pick up Little Prince. And the result was today filming Minwoo yawned so much.

When the filming ended, Hyesung planned to go with Andy to Liveworks company. He needed to record for his new winter album. But everything had its own fate. Andy told he was not on the way to Top Media. The youngest must go somewhere in the opposite direction to Liveworks. Hyesung stared at his manaek when hearing the news. 

-          So by what can I go to Liveworks? By my foot? – somehow Hyesung felt testy.

-          You can go with Eric hyung. It is so convenient for you and him too, hyung. – Andy suggested.

-          No way! – Hyesung rejected all the way.

-          Then catch a taxi and go by yourself! – suddenly Andy spoke angrily – don’t act like a child anymore, hyung!

The yell of the youngest made all staff and the rest members looked up Hyesung, wondered if they were having an argument. That yell also made Hyesung start in surprise. The older one looked at his youngest member carefully to make sure nothing wrong today. But clearly he could see in those eyes there was unpleasantness.

-          You can go with me Hyesung. Just today. – Eric said in a very low voice to the end of the sentence. Hyesung listened to his unusual voice, and shivered.

After all, he nodded.

 

All the way to Liveworks both of them didn’t say anything. Hyesung stared out of the window, and Eric paid his attention to driving. The vocalist was praying the distance shorter, then one voice came up to his ears.

-          I will fly back to America.

Hyesung opened his eyes bigger, thought that must be his imagination. But one more time, the person sitting beside him repeated – I will fly back to America.

Hyesung couldn’t stand any longer but said immediately – America?

Uhm – just a simple answer from his leader.

When? – from the beginning to the end, this was the first time Hyesung glanced to Eric, saw his brazen face.

Today.

Today? – he couldn’t hide his surprise anymore. He nearly shouted.

Yes. 4PM today – Eric was saying something serious with a so normal voice.

But it is now 2PM, Eric – finally the vocalist was able to look at his leader, but with a so confuse face. He had no idea what was happening.

Eric still had no reaction about ’s surprise. He continued to answer every question with a low and cold voice – after I drop you at Liveworks, I will go to the airport. It will not take so much time.

After that, both of them sank into silence. Hyesung didn’t have any idea why Eric had to fly back to America in a dense schedule like this. What happened with him? Was it because of the kissing incident days ago? That was a childish reason right?

Many minutes passing, and Liveworks was nearer and nearer. Lastly, he couldn’t hold his patience anymore. He asked with a fear in his mind if he didn’t ask this time, there would be no chance for him to ask again. He glanced to his leader, breathed deeply.

-          Why are you coming back to America, Eric?

The leader was silent for a few moments, then replied with somehow bitter voice – marriage. My parents want me to meet someone. We are old enough to think about getting married, right? A serious dating, for example?

All of a sudden, Hyesung didn’t know why but he felt his heart scattered into pieces. Marriage? His leader was thinking about marriage at this time, when all of them just gathered for some short time and did the activity together? What would happen to Shinhwa if its leader was in serious dating? And what would happen to M-E when Eric got married? Hyesung was deep in thought. This kind of thing was so crazy. Mental. Insane. Something abnormal. Unusual. Stupid! The vocalist felt angry, but he was patient enough to hold on, and continued to know what he really didn’t want to know, but had to know.

-          Have the others known this?

Eric just smiled when hearing the next question. He sighed. – I will tell them when I come back. Until now only Andy knows something. But just something, not all.

So Andy knew this. And is it the reason for him to persuade me getting on Eric’s car today? He knew something, about his two brothers, didn’t he? Hyesung finally found out the odd atmosphere between him and his youngest member today.

-          But don’t worry, Hyesungie. I will come back before we depart to Singapore. Just some days, I think. – in the end of this road, Eric can smile to him. But why Hyesung felt so bitter in his voice.

At this time Hyesung didn’t care when Eric came back anymore. What he really cared about was the reason why suddenly thought about marriage, about dating, about family, about wife, and about children. The more he thought the more he felt uneasy.

Finally Liveworks company appeared in Hyesung’s sight.

-          Here you are.

Eric stopped the car in front of Liveworks entrance, and waited for Hyesung getting out. The vocalist looked his leader for a few seconds with an unknown face, then out of the car. Before the door was closed, he heard Eric saying something – for both of us, it’s time to think about a serious relationship, right? For both of us, you and me – then he gave a light smile and drove away without saying any goodbye.

It’s time for us to think about serious relationship… for you, and for me…….

Hyesung didn’t get what Eric said…….. until…….