Chapter 5 (last)

Love is Blind

~Yoona's pov~

Thank God that I have a life like this, I think I'm the happiest girl in the world!

~End of Yoonas pov~

Donghae is always taking care of Yoongie, Just a slight fever, Donghae always takes Yoona in the hospital. Once, Yoona started vomiting. She vomit 2 times already. She gave Yoona a rectangular shape and small. Yoona scream, "Omma! I'm finish!" She gave it to her mother. After she saw it, she saw 2 red lines. POSITIVE! She is pregnant. As Donghae went home from work, Mother hurriedly go to him and said, "Your wife is pregnant! She is pregnant! Yoona is pregnant!!" "Oh ReaaallY!!!!? Waah! I will become a daddy!! ahahha" and Donghae shouted with joy! And Donghae doubled the care he gave to Yoona than before. 

In an ultrasound, the doctor said "It's a boy!" and they both got happy. "Even I can't see him, I will give pure love and care to him" Yoona said. "Umm...What name should we gave to him? Lee.....Yoon.....Hae! Lee Yoon Hae!" Donghae shouted. And Yoona became happy too.

After the baby came out from Yoona.. "Uhh. What an angelic face!" the doctor said. And the doctor gave him to Donghae and Donghae raised him and said.. "You...You are the bear of our love, YoonHae."

 

After so many years, Yoona and Donghae reached 73 years old. "Yoongie, you are still my life. We will die together, I promise." Donghae said.. As Oppa said, they died together happily..