Chapter 2

Love is Blind

~Yoona's pov~

1 week needed and I will get my operation. I don't have to worry about right? Nothing will happen. Neither me or my Omma will send a letter to Oppa if there's anything happens. If I die, or live.

~End of Yoona's pov~

.......

 

1 week later...Yoona is ready for her operation. After the operation within 6 hours. SUCCESS! Donghae go in Yoona's room to visit her. When he is inside her room, he saw that there is a around Yoona's head and covering her eye. "We'll just wait her to woke up and we will start to remove her ,

10 minutes after, Yoona woke up. After removing her ,... "What's this? Omma? Oppa? Where are you? are you here? I can't see anything!!" Yoona shouted. And her mother and Donghae was shocked. "Doc, what happened?" They both asked. "Haven't I told you? Oh! sorry, I forgot to tell you that she might get blind." The doctor complained. Yoona can't accept that she's now blind and crying the whole day.

6 years later, Yoona is always inside their house. Donghae asked mother, "I'm here to asked you if you will allow me to............" Donghae asked shameful. " Ahhhh.. I know it already. Okay, start now! Ahahah! >_< just promise me not to hurt my daughter, Okay?" Mother answered. "Kamsahamnida!" He replied " Arasso, arasso, I will leave first. Good luck!" mother answered cheerfully. Donghae brought flowers and chocolates for Yoona. "Even I can't see them, I really appreciate all of them." Yoona's thankful answer. And she smiled, He whispered to Yoona, "Sa-rang-hae-yo." And Yoona's face turned into red! And he kiss her cheeks. And Oppa asked Yoongie for a date anytime.