Chapter 1

Love is Blind

Yoona and Donghae are childhood neighbors. They are also schoolmates. Sometimes, when Yoona did wrong, Donghae always correct it. Donghae calls Yoona, Yoongie and Yoona calls Donghae, Oppa. When they reached 21, nothing changed in their relationship.

 

~Yoona's pov~

I'm lucky that I have a friend like Oppa (Donghae). But I couldn't tell him that I have an Eye Cancer. 3 weeks after the doctor told me that, I don't want to tell him because I'm sure that he will worry about me that I don't want to happen. 2 weeks, I need to get my operation. The doctor said that we don't know what will happen next, whether I live or die. I will tell Oppa about my cancer after the operation.

~End of Yoona's pov~

 

1 week later, Yoona's head hurts, She was sent in the hospital waiting for the doctor's explanation. Accidentaly, Donghae saw Yoona's mother. Her mother told him that Yoona have a cancer. "Please Donghae, just act like nothing happened." Mother pleased. Donghae go to Yoona's room"Are you okay? How's your feeling? What happened to you?" Donghae asked. "I'm okay, It's just a headache. Don't worry Oppa." Yoona comlplained.

 

~Donghae's pov~

Why did Yoona didn't tell me that she have a cancer? Thank God it's just Stage 1. Okay, if anything happens, I'm here to support her. Ahh, anyway, It's good that I know all about it.

~End of Donghae's pov~