Chapter 3

SCHOOL 2013

Nam Soons eyes went wide. His face had gone paler than ever. His heart began to race and thump out of control. His mind flashed a million thoughts, thoughts that triggered his weak spot. Even from his outer appearance, one could definitely tell he wasn't reminiscing.

The defender eyed the other back, correspondingly, as both of them glared into eachother for quite some time. Oh Jung ho looked back and forth at the two male figures, as he was left speechless and utterly lost.

Nam soon continued to ogle into the others eyes as his eyes began to grow moist. He looked as though he was in a state of shock. He didn't flinch an inch as his eyebrows slowly made their way closer towards the middle.

The thug retreated his fist, dropping it to his side as he, as well as his possies, drew witness to the two men's stare down.

"Go nam soon," the new arrival to the arena spoke up, catching Nam soon off guard," It's been a while," a smirk creeped its way onto his face as he continued to glare into Nam soons eyeballs. Nam soon took a few steps back as the veins, on the side of his face, drawing down from his forehead began to expose its green interior onto the surface of his face. His eyes had red jagged lines, appearing from the corners as the heart ache and pain was beginning to show through his eyes. He continued to take a few more steps back as he displayed a pusillanimous (lack of courage,determination;timid) behavior.

"Looks like your doing.. okay. Still the same kid you were years ago.. huh?" The barely taller male spoke in puissance from his perspective. "Since you're doing so well, I doubt your in need of any of my help," the male flashed a quick smirk once again as he dug his hands into pockets. His smirk, although, was short lived as seriousness took over his daring looks. He stood aback and tilted his head, signaling the thugs to continue on with their doings. He looked angry and mean as he felt no mercy upon the wounded boy.

The boy, however, didn't present any emotions of fear or surprise as he took a quick gulp and prepared himself for further abuse.

He was somewhat bent over as the pain in his back, stomach and legs where preventing him from being able to stand up all the way. He kept glancing back and forth from one to the other, also exchanging looks with the new enforcer.

He seemed scared, holding his arms out wide as he flailed them a little here and there, checking his surroundings, hoping to grab onto something in help to his defense. As soon as he felt the wall behind him, with the inner palm of his hand, something hit him internally, as he immediately retracted his hand from the wall. He looked across at the new gangster as he immediately brought himself forward, threw his gaze down to the ground, bent his head over and dropped his hands to the sides. It looked as though, he had given up?!

The three thugs that surrounded him began to extract loud laughters from their pie holes as they mocked at his patheticness.

"Get UP!" The leader of the small gang , Jung ho, kicked at Nam Soons stomach as he felt as though he was being fooled. He wanted a real fight! Not some mesely loser fight.

Nam soon doubled over, nearly losing the balance on his feet. "I said.. get.. UP YOU WEAKLING!" Jung ho threw another kick at the latterer, this time aiming at his head, succeeding in doing so as the others head was kicked back and he fell over. He landed hard on his back as the other two felt it was the most vulnerable position to get him at, and began to strike at him unsensitively.

They kicked repetitively at his scronny but well proportioned body, kicking at it from all sides. Jong ho smiled, feeling pleasure from the hurt being imposed onto Nam soon as he joined in as well, peering down onto Nam soon from above. He smiled some more looking down onto the injured dude, when soon enough he gritted his teeth, feeling like it wasn't enough and struck at the kid. He kicked down onto his stomach merciless, one kick after the other, gaining strong momentum.

The three dudes continued to kick at the guy curled up on the ground for quite some time. Jung ho raised his foot once again, to kick at the dude below for another time, when he was pulled back, away from another chance at getting a kick at the 'oh so seeming good kid'. He was pulled back and turned around when not a second later, a small groan was heard from Jung ho as he lost balance on his feet and staggered to his far left.

The two wing men turned around as they quickly rushed over to Jung ho.

Nam Soon groaned in pain as he gripped onto the fabric covering his stomach. He forced himself to get out of the current position he was in, as the side he was laying on was aching horridly. He clenched his teeth as he forced his body to turn over, to allow him to lay on his back. He began to force his body to turn over when he unconciencly looked straight ahead, noticing the new arrival standing not too far from him, cracking his neck, tilting his head to all sides.

The color on Nam soons face had been flushed and completely wiped out, as he was lost in deep, painful thoughts again.

The male began to make his way towards Nam soon as Nam soons eyes went wide. He began to grow short of breathe as he tried to squirm away somehow without getting noticed, but he knew the other had already seen him, recognizing him.

The teen stopped in his tracks, stopping infront of Nam soons layen body.

Nam soon starred wide eyed at the latterers shoes and legs as his body wouldn't respond to his thoughts. He kept telling himself to get up, but his body had been badly injured and had grown immensely exhausted and pained, that it didn't respond to any wishful movements.

He continued to glare at the others legs, fearing of what was to come. But to his reluctance, the male simply threw his first leg over, having spread his legs wide over him, as he threw the second leg over as well, dodging his body.

Nam soon immediately shut his eyes, as he felt at ease that the other male had just left him unharmed even though his mind was telling him, it would have been better if the other had just tooken his revenge now since he had already been tathered with pretty bad.

"Yaa ssssssekki YA!" Jung ho finally got up as he rushed towards the taller male, who had begun to walk away from the scene, as he clenched his fist and in no time, struck it out. But before the fist could even touch him, the latterer turned around as he ducked down, tilting his body sideways as he kicked at Jung ho's stomach.

Jung ho stumbled back as he brought his hand to his stomach, gripping it, trying to hold in his pain. He looked straight at the attacker, feeling angrier than ever. His eyes gushed a bright red as he HAD IT with everyone getting any chance at abusing him. He should be the one abusing everyone ELSE! Not vise versa! He had suffered the most when it came to physical violence so he should have the bigger right to get back at anyone and everyone else.

He looked straight at the attacker, ready to pounce at him with full speed this time and ZERO mercy when he noticed the attacker glancing over to the one layen on the ground. He had been glaring onto him for quite some time now.

Jung ho swiftly got an idea; the two are mad close! He defends him and now he can't keep his eyes off him? Worried about him much? Doesn't matter . You just entrust him to me.. I'll take good care of him for you.

Jung ho's angered expression began to turn into an enlightened one as ideas ran though the messed up brain of his. He watched the attacker turn around and leave. He didn't budge till he had gone out of sight.

Once he had walked out of the alleyway, Jung ho turned around to face Nam soon, as he began to approach him calmly. His hands were engraved into his pockets, as usual, as he stilthfully made his way up to the laying boy.

"I guess that bastard wants to entrust you to us. No worries. I promised to take good of you," the thugs words flowed out impressingly smoothly as he chuckled a low laughter.

Not seconds later did his laughter quited as he ordered his possies,"Kill him."

Nam soons awareness kicked in as he fell out of his thoughts. Kill him.. were the words that rang in his head. His body immediately responded to the threatening words as he turned over, his face facing the dusty ground as he placed his skin peeled palms on the ground, and began to push himself up.

"Oh!.. Lemme help," one of the other two spoke as he bent over, reaching his hand down and gripping onto the back of his school uniform. He gribbed tightly onto his navy wool jacket as he pulled him up, smiling devilishly the whole way. Nam soon scurried to his feet as he was pulled up pretty harshly.

He was bent over as he quickly scanned his surroundings, glaring at the many legs surrounding him. He began to think of ways to get out of the mess as he swiftly came up with an idea.

The thugs waited till the young man was on his feet and ready to defend and fight. Nam soon knew they were waiting on him till he had regained a straight posture. Knowing so, he made it a slow procedure to raise up into a straight standing position.

The thugs grew tired as they looked away, sighing heavy huffs of frustration. Nam soons ears buzzed of the heavy sighs as he quickly rose his head, noticing the thugs had either their head thrown back or turned to their side as he quickly seized it an opportunity to escape.

With no further thoughts, he got to his feet and sprinted out of the alleyway. He ran down the joined street as the male from earlier kept flashing through his mind.

"YAAAA!!!!" The thugs yelled after him as it turned into a street chase.

Nam soon turned his head, taking a glance behind him as he calculated; the thugs were to catch him any second now. His back and left leg began to ache as it had been kicked at pretty roughly. 

Nam soon turned his head around the right away again, looking straight down the road as he noticed a familiar back. He squinted his eyes, trying to figure who it might've been when it only slowed him down. The thugs grabbed him from the back, pulling him out of his thoughts and way as they threw him back onto the ground.

"H-.. heung AH!" Nam soon began to speak normal words when Jung ho kicked at his face, releasing a heavy groan from him," aaaagh," he groaned some more as a sharp pain ran through his jaw.

"KILL HIM ALREADY!" Jung ho ordered his crew, growing frustrated at the fact that the dude wasn't dying, atleast anytime soon. He recalled hearing similar words spoken out of his fathers mouth before as it triggered a sensitive spot... die already you good for nothing piece of !

Jung ho gripped onto his head, as the words pierced through his brain like a sharp dagger. He stepped back while the other two continued to kick at Nam soons bruised body.

"DU SEKKI YA!!!!" A deep and angry voice was heard from behind as the two teens turned around to see where but more specifically, from whom, it was coming from.

They turned around to see the boy from earlier running towards them as he jumped at them, tackling them to the ground. He began throwing punches at their heads, shoulders, backs, arms and just about anywhere he could get his fist at.

"YOU ED UP BASTARDS DARE MESS WITH MY," the next word hit Nam soon harder than ANYTHING had hit him!.. Since the past.. three, LONG, excrutiating pain filled years...

"CHINGU YAAAA!!?!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class Time! {Words that sound the same in english}

lunch: jeomsim (1 exception)            burger: beogeo                                    sticky note: seutikeo memo (pretty sick!)

classroom: keullaeseu lum               sandwich: saendeuwichi (LMFAO!)     cake: keikeu                   ATM machine: ATM gigye

pencil: yeonpil (close enough)          juice: juseu                                          banana: banana             card: kadeu

pen: pen (I KNOW!)                         dessert: dijeoteu                                  cent: senteu                   credit card: keulediteu kadeu