A Chance Meeting

Yes, Captain.

   Hankyung, captain of the S.S. Iron  was a very well respected man. He was admired everywhere. His reputation was known to be a very tough one, but those who knew him personally knew he was a very kind, generous man, though a little strict. Nobody could even take a guess as to how he kept those rough, unruley men called a crew under control. He was foreign, anyone could tell. But, damn, he was one of the most sought after men there was. But every lady, every parent that asked him to marry, he turned down. Nobody knew why. 

   Currently, Hankyung stood at the wheel, staring out at the ocean. Today was surprisingly clear day. All of a sudden, two members of the crew burst through the door.

   "Captain, we thou' we 'erd somthin' inside the cargo room" stated one of the two men, panting a little. 

   "Did you inspect it?" asked Hankyung.

   "No, sir," said the other man. 

   Hankyung was very pleased with this answer, glad the two hadn't attempted something stupid. He liked to investigate these kinds of things himself. 

   "You two wait here. Siwon," called Hankyung," come take the wheel." 

   "Sure thing, captain," said Hankyungs trusty first mate. And so, Hankyung went to the cargo room. 

   Upon entering, the first thing Hankyung realized was how bad this room needed to be cleaned. The crates and barrels, most likely containing food about to expire, we're stacked almost to the ceiling. Hankyung was glad there weren't any rodents, though. Second thing he noticed, was a slight breathing sound, from the back of the room. And it was there, where Captain Hankyung saw one of the most beautiful men he ever saw, covered in hay, fast asleep. Suddenly, the beautiful mans eyes opened, and Hankyung stepped back in surprise.