Suspicious Behavior

Yes, Captain.

   Heechul POV

   My eyes opened, an what did I see? A man. Not just any man. This man was dressed very sharply, in a crisp uniform. But It looked different from the other men. Could he be... oh . Is he the captain? The man stepped back with shock. I sprang up, ready to tackle the man. A month on this floating piece of crap has left me itching for a fight. I pounced.

   The man, with a grunt, flipped me on my back. Damn, he was stronger than he looked. While we wrestled , I managed to get a good look at his face. He looked foreign, but it was when he spoke that my mind went numb. 

   "Wait, i'm not going to hurt you." Dear god, his voice. He had a slight accent, but it suit him. It made him sound... commanding. 

   "And how do I know that?" I asked the man suspiciously.

   "I would have called for help, by now," he replied smoothly. He made it sound simple. "Now, tell me who you are."

   He was right. If he had wanted to hurt me, he would have done so already. "My name... Heechul. My name is Heechul."

   The man visibly relaxed and sat up, letting go of my arms. I rubbed them where they were previously gripped. 

   "And who the hell are you," I asked.

   "Me? I'm--" he was cut off by loud banging at the door.

   "CAPTAIN HANKYUNG? YOU OKAY?" came a gruff voice from outside. I was right, he was the captain of this vessel. But, , what's going to happen now? God damn it.

   This man, Hankyung, groaned and stood up. "I'm fine," he called towards the door.  Suddenly, he knelt and got really close to my face. I could feel his breath on my face. I wanted to either stare at him forever, or slap the crap out of him for getting so close to someone as handsome as me. Although, he was pretty good looking too. "Wait here," he commanded. He stood up, adjusted his jacket, and walked towards the door. Just as I expected him to rat me out, he completely surprised me. He looked back at me and said, in an almost whisper, "Heechul... nice name."

   As he turned off and strut through the door, I leaned back against the wall, completely baffled at what just happened.