The Journey Begins

Yes, Captain.

     Ugh, thought Heechul as he sat there, behind hundreds of crates, filled with who-knows-what going who-knows-where, It smells like . Heechul had been on this god-forsaken ship for at least a month, and he was sick of it. Usually, he got by on his looks, and ladies everywhere dropped to their knees and did what he asked. But this crew contained no women. This crew was comprised of sea- hardened men, seemingly prepared for anything and always ready for a fight. Yeah, Heechul was definitely not going to be able to use the usual method. So, he had snuck onto the ship when they weren't looking. It would have been pretty impressive to a bystander. That's how Heechul had survived so far, slinking in the shadows to get whatever scraps he could. 

   At least i'm getting away from that abomination, Heechul thought. Previously, Heechul was a noble, getting everything he had wanted. Everything was perfect- until his parents decided to ruin his life. They brought that, that thing into his life. Heechul couldn't even, he wouldn't allow himself to remember her name. But what he did remember, is that his parents wanted him to marry her. HIM, marry some girl he just met, an arranged marriage set up by his parents. Oh no, Heechul would NOT cooperate. So, what was the first thing he decided to do? Run. And thats how he found himself on this ship. He didn't care where the ship was going, as long as it was going away. Far, far away. 

   The ship rocked back and fourth, and eventually, it lulled Heechul to sleep. But unfortunately for him, he snored pretty loudly. And just then, members of the crew decided to walk past the door.