Cold •_•

Nerd+Kingka

I woke up at 7:30 and went straight to the dryer to see the jacket. "Wow, not one stain."  I set it on my counter and continue getting ready for school now. I finish up everything and pck mg backpack. " Ugh so heavy!" I put the jacket in my  backpack and head to school. "Omo! It's freezing out here!! " I take out my phone and check the weather. "9 degrees! Ugh if I turn back now ill be late!" "Ok I can do this!" I put a fist in the air.

Ljoe POV

"Ljoe what are we waiting for?" Ricky asks me with a chili dish tone. "Yeah" the rest of teen top say in unison. "You guys don't have to wait wit- "Ok bye Ljoe." They all left. "Ah where is that girl? School is bout to start." Just the the doors open slowly and she walks in. "Whoa! What happens to you?? Why aren't you wearing a coat?" I ask her while taking her backpack.* It's like bricks in here!* " Yah why'd you take my backpack?" She ask me while rubbing her hands together for warmth. I open up her backpack and grab my jacket. "Here." I hand her the jacket. "Mwo?! I am not washing it again!" "Why would I make you wash it again?" I the jacket and put it on her and zip it up. "Yah I don't wanna wear this." She says while trying to it, but I grab her wrist and stop her. "You look like you're dying of coldness. Really, look at your hands. They're like frozen numb." 

SuHyuns POV

I look down at my hands. *ah so red :(* "Fin-RIIIING! My eyes widen. "Omo!!! I'm late for class!" I pick up my backpack and start sprinting to class. "Yah!" I was too far away to hear what else he said after that.