Pizza, Peaches, Apple...

Nerd+Kingka

SuHyuns POV

*SMACK* I woke up from my deep sleep because of some loud sound. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times but only to reveal Mr. Wong. *Oh god* "SU HYUN!" Mr. Wong yelled at me. I straightend up as fast as I could. "Nae Mr. Wong?" I say. "Class is over now it's lunchtime." He said pointing his yardstick to the clock on the wall.  "Nae. Mianhe, mianhe,mianhe! Please don't give me a detention!" I say almost on my knees begging. "I won't give you a detention. So leave now and go to lunch."  Oh! "Gomawo!!!" I bowed to Mr. Wong  , grabbed my stuff and rushed to my locker. I put all my books in it. And walk to lunch. I reach the lunch line and pick out an apple, peaches, and pizza. "Mmmm. Gomawo!" I bow to the lunch lady's and head out of the cafeteria. I don't ever eat lunch in the cafeteria because I have no friends to sit with, so I just eat in the bathroom everyday. It probably sounds disguising but it's actually really great in there! I look down at my tray. "Mmmm! The perfect combination. Just as I was about to turn a corner *bam!* my tray flew in the air and landed all over this guy. I looked up and... It wasn't just any guy... It was kingka L.Joe. *Oh great I'm dead...* I stood up and started trying to clean his jacket with my bare hands. "YAH!! What the heck is wrong with you! Get the heck off of me." He pushed me really hard. " Um OUCH I didn't do it on purpose why are you getting so mad!" I yelled at him " "Are you kidding me! You just got food all over this jacket! Do you know how much it cost?!?" He continued to yell at me. "Okay okay! I'll pay you back or something!" I say getting up from the ground. "Yeah right ... You look poor enough already..." And with that he walked away looking like he was about to explode. "Aish!" I pick up my tray and frown at it. "Awww no more yummy food" I pout.