Oh not you again...

Nerd+Kingka

Threw the rest of the school day I just go around hiding hoping L.Joe doesn't wanna hurt me. "RIIING" "Ahh finally school is over." I stretch my arms and pick up my books and head to my locker. On my way I'm getting a lot of stares... More than usuall.

L.Joe POV

"Aish! That stupid nerd got this jacket all messed up with her peaches and pizza". I look over at teentop who's just laughing at me the whole time. "Yah L.Joe why are you gettin so mad?" Cap said to me. "Really you ask me that! Whatever I'm leavin".I grab my jacket and head out of school.

SuHyun POV

I finished packing my backpack and start walking home. "Ahhh I can't wait to get home and just relax!" I turn a block and... * not him again...* I hurry up and try to turn around- "yah! Where do you think your going?" He says to me with a devilish smirk. *Crap* I don't say anything."Here." He hands me his jacket with a few stains on it. "Mwo?" I say looking at him with a confused look.  "Your gonna wash it." He comes really close to me, inches away from my face. "If you don't bring it tomorrow washed...you'll pay." He smirked at me again and starting walking away. I just just sit there dumbfounded. "Aish, that guy.. "  I walk home. "Omma! Appa I'm home !"  *Hmm where are they?* I walk to the fridge and read a note aloud. "Hello darling! You're probably wondering where we are, on vacation, we didn't wanna tell you because we both know how you'll try to beg us to death to go. :) Anyways we left you some money on the kitchen table. Love you! Take care.  ~Omma, Appa."  " aww they went on vacation." I pick up the money on the table and put it in my pocket. *sigh* "Might as well wash ljoes jacket now." I pick up the stained jacket and put it in the washer. * Whoa..wait a minute... I'm washing ljoes jacket.. Kingkas..* "Omo!"