XOXOXO

Dear Diary, This Is Our Life As Park Chanyeol's Kids

A little late Valentine chapter for my lovely readers. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Everyone was still sleeping except for Kris and the twins, they were cooking a special Valentine's breakfast for everyone in his room. 

"Do you have a Valentine, Samchoon?" the two chorused while the were mixing the pancake batter. 

"Hmmm, yeah." he said with a teasing smile, taking the finished pancake batter and pouring some in the pan. 

"Oh! Jinjja? Nugu?" they asked, anticipating the answer. 

"Shhh. Don't wake the others up." Kris said and they pretended to zip close the invisible zipper on their mouths. "It's....." the more he stayed quiet, the more they got impatient. 

"Just tell us," Chanshik said ruffling his Samchoon's hair. 

"It's you two." he finally said and Ae Cha started to blush. 

"Happy Valentine's then, Samchoon." Ae Cha and Chanshik said. 

"Happy Valentine's Day to you, too." he said, cooking the pancakes. "I'll be back, arachi? Go wash the fruits." he said and walked into the room while the twins fought over the sink, but eventually fixed the problem and worked together. 

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ae Cha and Chansik." Kris came back with a few gifts. The twins left the strawberries to dry on the towel and ran to their Samchoon. He gave it to them and continued to cook the pancakes. "Do you like it?" 

"Wah! Samchoon, Gomawo! I love it!" Chanshik exclaimed, hugging the new ukulele. He moved onto Ae Cha. 

"Na du! I love it! Gomawo!" she said, smelling the fresh pink rose and new dress that he got her. Kris finished with the pancakes and giggled. 

"Why don't you guys leave it on the couch and help me finish. They'll be awake soon." Kris said and the two obeyed quickly. As Kris cut the fruits: blueberries, strawberries, bananas, and orages-they all fed each other some. 

"What are you going to do with the fruits?" Ae Cha asked, looking at all the different fruits in front of them. 

"Half of these blueberries belongs in the blueberry muffin batter. The oranges are going to be orange juice. And the left over fruits are for the pancakes, we'll let everyone choose their own topping." Kris said and the two nodded. They dumped half the bowl of blueberries into the batter and quickly mixed it while Kris set up the cupcake tray. They put a portion of the batter into every cup and popped it into the oven. 

The others surprisingly didn't wake up to the smell of bacon being cooked. So they continued to make some toast and eggs. The freshly squeezed orange juice was in the refridgerator and the muffins weren't even halfway done baking. 

Just when they were done setting the table outside the terrace, since there was more space, there was a knock on the door. The muffins were only halfway finished, it was a bit of a disappointment since everyone loved them next to bacon. They shrugged and walked over to the door. It was Baekhyun and Lay. 

"We saw your note," Baekhyun said, holding up the note he found next to the hotel's landline. Lay took a wiff of the air inside the room. 

"OMO! Are you making blueberry muffins?" he asked and Baekhyun's eyes sparkled. 

"Nae," the twins chorused. Baekhyun took another wiff. 

"Wah! They didn't wake up to the smell of Bacon." Bakehyun said and just then Kris' two room mates woke up to the sound of bacon. 

"Where? Eodiyo?! I want the bacon!" Chen and Tao said, but took a wiff of themselves, "AND THE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!" Soon everyone started to knock onto the door and in a matter of seconds everyone was on the porch with the table of food. 

"Can we eat now?" Tao asked, drooling over all the food. 

"Yah, say thank you to your duizhang, neiece, and nephew first." Xiumin said, smacking the back of his head. 

"GOMAWO, HYUNG/KRIS/OPPA!!!!" everyone chorused. They looked at twins and smiled widely. "GOMAWO AE CHA AND CHASHIK!!!" everyone, even Kris chorused, making them chuckle. 

"Eat now," the three chefs of the morning said and everyone dug into the food. The left them and went to go get the freshly baked muffins. When they came back, everyone was eating so much. Their plates were so filled. He left the muffins on the table and just let people notice them first. 

"Chanshik-ah, what do you want to eat?" Kris asked him since Luhan helped Ae Cha get her food. 

"Can you feed me?" he asked and Kris chuckled, nodding. He took a plate and filled it with food that Kris wanted himself so that they can both share. He got two blueberry muffins first, just incase it runs out, the bacon already ran out. What pigs, huh? It's okay...they all have fast metabolism. 

Breakfast went just as planned, everyone enjoyed it and it was really surprising how it tasted good. Usually when Kris cooks, it tastes horrible, maybe with the help of twins he did a good job? Whatever, at least he cooked. 

"Ah! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!" Sehun announced and everyone had laughed. 

"Noona, you're my valentine." Kai said and Soojin was going to say okay but then Chanyeol covered and pulled her into a hug. 

"She's my valentine, dork. My wife, my valentine." Chanyeol said, he was about to stick his tongue out when Soojin covered it. 

"I'll gladly be all of your valentine's." she said and removed her hand from Chanyeol's mouth. 

"YAH! Are you doing this for gifts?" Chanyeol whispered into her ear and she shook her head. 

"Don't be jealous, Oppa. They're lonely on Valentine's Day. Why not?" she said. 

"Ha, Luhan hyung is my valentine. As long as I get bubble tea then I'll be anyone's valentine." Sehun said and Luhan nodded. He put an arm around Sehun and they laughed it off. 

"Kris Samchoon is our Valentine!" the twins chorused and showed everyone their valentine's gift from him. 

"Hyung~" Lay whined, "where's my ukulele you promised me?" 

"Have you checked your closet?" Kris said and Lay immediately ran to his closet. He came back with a wooden ukulele in his arms. 

"You're the best Valentine ever!" Lay said, hugging onto his duizhang. 

"Why don't we go around Cebu for Valentine's Day." Soojin suggested and they all nodded. Everyone disperesed and went into their rooms and got ready. 

"Promise Samchoon you're going to wear the dress." Kris whispered to Ae Cha before she left and she nodded, catching up to her Umma and Appa...and her Oppa. 


1 Hour Later

 

"Kaja?" Everyone asked once Kris finished. He was known for being the laziest member, he just sat on the couch watching TV for a good half an hour. He really didn't understand any of the commercials. It was all in Tagalog but at least SpongeBob SquarePants was in English. 

"Yeah, whatever." he said and walked out with everyone. They didn't take the car and just decided to walk around. Many Filipino's recognized them and took pictures and asked for autographs which they all willingly gave. Even the twins were famous, their cute aegyo and looks captured many hearts. Soojin captured many guys' hearts. 

There really was no reason for Chanyeol to be jealous since he knew that she only loved him, him only. And just like Soojin, he captured many girls' hearts. 

"Omo! Is that...." Suho was saying. 

"DAEHYUN OPPA!" Soojin yelled and jumped on top of him. 

"What are you guys doing here?" D.O. asked after man-hugging Youngjae. 

"Nothing, really. Just sight-seeing before going back to Manila to remenisce on our time when we filmed OneShot." Yongguk said. He pried Soojin off of Daehyun since he was loosing breath. 

"I was hugging my favorite BAP Oppa." Soojin said, pouting. 

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?! I'm her favorite!!!" Daehyun had a little victory party in the corner. 

"Ah, Happy Valentine's by the way." Baekhyun said to BAP and they said it back to each other. "Want to join us?" 

"Sure, why not." Himchan said. 

"Annyeong, Chanshik and Ae Cha." Zelo and JongUp said, going down to their level and kissed their cheeks. 

"Anneyong, Samchoons." they said. 

"Do you like my dress?" Ae Cha asked, holding the hem of her dress. 

"Oh! Jinjja yeopoda! Who gave it to you?" Yongguk said, lifting up the little girl, knowing she loves to be carried. Zelo took Chanshik up. 

"Kris Samchoon," she said and he proudly smiled. He looked at the pink dress he gave to his niece and nodded in satisfication.

 


 

Entry #6

February 14

 

Dear Diary, 

This is our life as Park Chanyeol's kids. 

 

Kekekeke. We know that Kris Samchoon is writing this but this entry is mostly based on him. We helped him make breakfast for everyone today. And he was our Valentine. Oppa got a ukulele. He's always wanted one, kekekekeke. 

Ae Cha got a pink rose and a new pink dress. No wonder Kris Samchoon is the fashionista in EXO. He goes to the airport like it's his own personal runway. HAHAHAHAHA! 

Psh, he said that he has to look good. Sungyeol Samchoon form INFINITE went in a bathrobe once. It's okay, Samchoon. you look handsome everytime. 

We saw BAP Samchoons on the streets of Cebu, really random. We all walked around together before BAP had to leave. It was getting a bit dark and we walked back to the hotel but to the pool. No one was really there, so it was good. All of us was looking at the stars and moon, it was a beautiful Valentine night. Since the only real Valentine couple was Umma and Appa, we let them alone and watched as they hugged and kissed under the moonlight. It really was a XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO moment. Nothing that we couldn't really watch, but most of our attention was on the stars. 

Since it was pretty chilly night, Ae Cha enjoyed being in Luhan and Baekhyun's embrace. I enjoyed being in Kris Samchoon's arms. He was pretty warm, really warm. Or maybe it was because he had an oversized sweater that even I fitted into. 

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Hope your Valentine's Day was awesome! If you have a lover, hope that day was full of XOXOXOXXOXOXO's...just nothing...further, okay? Kekekeke. 

Love, 

Ae Cha and Chanshik

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~