Vacation Day 1

Dear Diary, This Is Our Life As Park Chanyeol's Kids

YOUR POV

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, passengers. We have landed onto Cebu, Philippines. Have a safe trip and we hope you come back to Korean Airlines." I heard the speakers say and smiled. How I miss the Philippines. It was where Chanyeol proposed to me for SMtown. Sure, we're not exactly where they performed but it's still the Philippines. And I heard most of the actors are here to meet EXO. 

Yeah, sadly, it was only EXO that tagged along with my family and I. The others had to prepare for their comeback, concerts, and other things like that. Ae Sook, Brian, and Shi Won couldn't come because they had to visit Brian's parents in New York. 

"Umma, can we even speak Tagalog?" Chanshik asked while we were getting our small backpacks from the compartments. 

"Your Umma is JJANG with Tagalog. She's obsessed with Filipino teleserya's." Luhan Oppa said while patting their heads. I nodded and giggled when they looked my way. 

"Wait, where are we staying, Soojin-ah?" Suho Oppa asked and I grinned. 

"Secret~~~~~" I cooed and was about to carry the still sleeping Ae Cha, but Sehun took her before me. 

"She's, like, super cute. I haven't gotten a chance to carry her in, like, forever." Sehun said and I giggled. We walked out of our first class seats and walked out, thanking the staff. 

FLASHES! FLASHES EVERYWHERE!!!!

SCREAMS! SIGNS! 

I giggled when I saw this, it's always like this. Ae Cha woke up a few seconds later. 

"Unnie!" I heard a group of girls yell and I turned around. They're really pretty. 

"Ano?" (What/Yes?) I asked in Tagalog. I was walking towards them. 

"Maganda mo, Ateh. Sandale. Paano maroonong ang Tagalog, po?" (You're pretty, Unnie. Wait. How do you know Tagalog?) they asked me. I giggled. 

(A/N: You add 'po' at the end because you want to be respectful.)

"Gustong ko ang telesrya's kase."(I like the telesrya's, that's why.)  I replied and they giggled. 

"Pwedeng isang picture."(Can we have 1 picture?)  they asked and I nodded. I smiled while they held up their cameras, before they took the photo, Chanyeol, Ae Cha, and Chanshik came. I giggled and took their camera, since they were having trouble fitting all of us. 

"Say CHEESE!" I said and we all smiled. I gave it back to the owner of the camera and they thanked me. I nodded and we all came back together after taking a few photos and giving autographs. We walked safetly to the airport's car rental center after we claimed our luggages at the luggage claim. I walked to the counter and got our car keys. 

"Here's yours" "Yours" "And lastly, mine."

I gave one car key to Luhan and Kris. 

"We're driving one of those looking cars. The one with like 15 seats, perfect for all of us." I said and they nodded. 

"How about our luggages? It can't possibly all fit in the trunk." Kai said and smiled. 

"Ara. I told one of their guys to drive another car with all of our luggages in there." I said and they smiled.

"My yeobo got everything planned." Chanyeol praised me and kissed my cheek. I nodded and we all walked outside to look for the van. It was blue van. It was pretty decent looking, not those usual looking vans. We all piled inside, Ae Cha on Kris' lap, Chanshik on Xiumin's. I was driving first. 

"It feels pretty weird having a girl drive for us." Tao said and I giggled. 

"I know right, even when it's this kind of van." D.O. Oppa said and I just started to adjust the mirrors. I turned the radio on, it was both Tagalog and English music. 

"Shush it, you guys. I know this place better than all of you." I said, I did my research. I started to drive it out of the parking space. I waited a bit for the other car with our luggages in them, once I saw it, I started to drive. The hotel was a bit far from the airport that everyone, but Chen and Lay, fell asleep. 

"WAH! Soojin-ah! Is that the hotel?!" Lay exclaimed as I drove into the parking lot. 

"No, duh, Oppa. I'm in the parking lot." I said and everyone woke up. I was inside the indoor parking lot before anyone else got a chance to see the hotel. The other driver with our luggages drove to the front door. Once I found a decent parking space, we all jumped off and stretched. It was already night time here, still, it's just an hour behind than in Korea, nothing we couldn't handle. 

"Are you ready?" I asked and they nodded. We walked up the flight of stairs and walked to the front where the driver was waiting. I giggled at everyone's awed expression when they saw the hotel. Lay and Chen was still admiring the outside view even when they already had a glimpse of it. 

"WAH! This hotel is daebak!" 
"DAEBAK!"
"It's so big...." 
"It's 5 starred." 
"Can we live here?" 

"Magandang choice mo, po. Cebu City Marriot Hotel. Best ang hotel dito sa Cebu."(Nice choice. Cebu City Marriot Hotel is the best here at Cebu.) the driver told me as he finished putting our luggages down and I giggled. 

"Alam ko, po. Salamat, po, sa lahat."(I know. Thank you for everything) I said with a smile, and gave him some Philippine money I had already had since our last visit. 

"Malake ang tip. Hindi pwede ang tangapin."(This tip is too big. I can't accept it) the driver said, giving me some of the money back. I smiled and put it back in his hand. He smiled thankfully and bowed to me. The guys and my kids were still admiring the hotel. 

"YAH! HELP ME!" I yelled to get their attention. I was carrying Chanshik, Ae Cha's, mine, and Chanyeol's backpacks. It wasn't much since the kids' bags were so tiny, my bag was a purse, and Chanyeol had a backpack. 

I giggled as I saw Chanshik and Ae Cha pulling onto their small roller luggages. Chanshik had Winnie the Pooh while Ae Cha had the Disney Princess ones. The Oppas and dongsaengs had their own luggages, Chanyeol and I shared luggages. His backpack had some of his clothes. I felt kind of bad but he kept saying it was okay. 

The lobby was all pink, red, and white. Hearts, cupids, and lace filled up the room. It was near Valentine's day. Glad I thought of a place like here for vacation.

I let them rest on the couches while I got the several hotel keys in the front desk. I walked back with 5 keys. I kept one in my pocket since it's my family's room. 

"Okay, I have 4 keys. 3 rooms will have 3 of you in them. The 4th one has 2 of you." I said. "You guys figure this out." I waited and waited with Chanyeol, Ae Cha, and Chanshik. 

"Noona, we got it." Sehun said and I nodded. 

Room 1: Me, Chanyeol, Ae Cha, and Chanshik

Room 2: Tao, Kris, and Chen

Room 3: Sehun, Luhan, and Kai

Room 4: D.O., Suho, and Xiumin

Room 5: Lay and Baekhyun

We went up the penthouses and looked for our connected rooms. We all walked into our rooms, I let the kids and Chanyeol admire the room. I heard the others next door and giggled while I put our stuff in the room. 

"WAH! Soojin-ah, this is DAEBAK! GOMAWO! JINJJA GOMAWO!!!" Chen exclaimed when he entered our room through the connecting doors that he forgot to knock on before entering. 

"Oppa," I said, calming him down a bit, "there's something called knocking." 

"Mianhe," he said and I smiled, accepting his apology. 

"Let's go eat at the restaurant downstairs, I heard it was decent." Kris said while entering the room through the same door. I nodded and told everyone else. We walked downstairs to the restuarant, it wasn't anything fancy, just typical American food. At the end, we walked around the hotel, pools, jacuzzi, other restaurants, and etc. We were all tired by the end and all knocked out into our rooms. 

At least that's what I thought since I collapsed into Chanyeol's arms, falling asleep. 

 

AE CHA'S POV

 

"Oppa, let's go to Kris Samchoon's room." I whispered after I finished brushing my teeth. 

"Arasso. Let's go put our shoes on. Ah! Don't forget the diary, dongsaeg-ah." Oppa said and we put our night slippers on before grabbing one of the hotel keys and the diary and walking out, quietly. We looked for the door that Tao, Kris, and Chen Samchoon's were sleeping in. Once we found it, we knocked on the door. It was just 3 rooms from ours. Chen Samchoon opened the door and let us in. 

"Omo! What are you guys doing here?" Tao Samchoon asked when he walked inside the living room to see us. 

"Can we talk to Kris Samchoon?" I asked and they nodded. 

"You didn't come here for me?" Tao Samchoon asked, bending down to our level while Chen Samchoon left to get Kris. He did some aegyo and we giggled. 

"Of course we came here to see Chen and Tao Samchoon's also!" Oppa and I chorused, doing aegyo of our own. 

"Tao! Look! Your aegyo rubbed off of them!" Chen Samchoon exclaimed, walking inside with Kris Samchoon following. 

"Lucky they get their cute looks from Soojin." Kris Samchoon said and we giggled. Chen and Tao yawned. 

"Good night, Samchoons!" we chorused and they kissed our cheeks before heading into their beds. We showed Kris Samchoon the diary and he giggled, sitting on the couch and putting us on his lap. 

 

 

Entry #4 

February 8

 

Dear Diary, 

This is our life as Park Chanyeol's Kids. 

 

Annyeong! It has been a while, hasn't it? It's been since BoA Imo's and Yunho Samchoon's wedding. Well, today, it's more about Umma...kekekekekke 

EXO Samchoons came with us to Cebu, Philippines. Sadly the other Imo's and Samchoon's had some schedules to take care of. YunBoA was still at their honeymoon. And, lastly, Shi Won dongsaeng and her family went to New York to visit Brian Samchoon's family. 

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW JJANG this place is!!!! It's DAEBAK!!! Umma arranged everything. She said she chose the Philippines because this is where Appa proposed to her, not exactly the city in the Philippines, but still here. It was nice hearing their story last time in Manila, Philippines. 

This is our first night in the hotel here in Cebu. We're already enjoying it here! The rooms are just as daebak! UMMA IS THE BEST!!!! Appa didn't really do much today, but what we loved about him was that he made sure we, even Umma, weren't hurt by any fans. 

And a special thanks to our Kris Samchoon for writing this for us. 

That's enough for today. Hehehehe. We're poofed out. Good night, lovely readers!!!!!!

 

Love, 

Chanshik and Ae Cha

 

"Want to sleep with Samchoon for the night?" Kris asked with a yawn, with that we yawned also. Samchoon giggled and ruffled our hair. "I'll call your Umma and Appa telling them you're here." We nodded and followed him into his bed'room.' We made ourselves comftorable on his bed while he made a note and took our room key. He walked out and we left a space between us for Samchoon to sleep on. 

"Am I sleeping in between?" he asked when he came back. 

"Nae!" Oppa and I chorused and he giggled while climbing into bed. Samchoon put his arms around us and we hugged him. In a matter of seconds, after he kissed our foreheads and bidding a good night, we fell asleep.