Beach Day

Dear Diary, This Is Our Life As Park Chanyeol's Kids

CHANYEOL'S POV

 

I yawned and looked at who I was hugging, my perfect wife. I smiled and kissed her temple. I saw a note next to the phone and I picked it up. 

 

Hey, Soojin and Chanyeollie
Sorry I came in at, like, 11 at night. 
T.T
Forgive me.
Ae Cha and Chanshik came to my room last night.
It was pretty late at night, so I let them stay in my room.
They brought their room key so I thought leaving this note was better. 
Didn't want to disturb your sleep by letting the phone ring. 
Anyways, yeah, Ae Cha and Chanshik are in my room. 

 

Love,
Your one and only perfect, Kris

 

I giggled to myself and left the paper down so Soojin can read it herself. Getting up, I walked over to Kris hyung's room after freshening up a bit. Soojin will probably be awake in half an hour or so. I left my pajamas on and put on a sweater on over my plain white tee. Knocking on the door just two times, Chen and Tao welcomed me inside. 

"Annyeong, hyung. Join the group." Tao said and welcomed me inside. I saw all of the EXO members inside the room, around Kris hyung's bed, that is. 

"Are you all trying to wake up hyung?" I asked Kai, and he giggled while shaking his head.

"Why don't you take a look for yourself, hyung." Kai and Sehun said, giving me way. I stiffled my laugh and took my phone from my pocket and took quick shots of this. 

"What's all this about?" I heard Soojin's groggy voice and looked at her. She tied her hair in a messy bun, she put on her pink hoodie, and had her glasses on. 

"Is that Kris Oppa?" she asked, wide awake now. We nodded and a smile formed on her face, reaching up to her eyes. "OMONA!!!! JINJJA KYEOPTA! Who has a photo of this?" she yelled but they just stirred in their sleep. 

"Wah. They're heavy sleepers." Luhan hyung said and we nodded. Kris was sleeping so cuddley and warm with Ae Cha and Chanshik hugging him. His arms were around both of them. It really was sweet.  

"Umma? Appa?" I heard Chanshik's voice and I smiled, fixing his hair. 

"Samchoons?" I heard Ae Cha's voice, Baekhyun hyung nodded and took her in his arms. Kris hyung began to rub his eyes and we all ran out of the room. Pretending like nothing really happened in there. 

"I like sleeping with Kris Samchoon," Ae Cha said and I giggled. 

"I'm sure he likes sleeping with you, too." I said and fixed her hair. 

"Why is everyone in here?" Kris hyung asked with a low, husky voice. His hair was a y mess and I saw Soojin blush after a small glance. I laughed and began to . 

"I can look like that, too, you know." I said in her ear and she blushed harder, hiding behind Chanshik. 

"Waiting for you so we can go eat breakfast downstairs." D.O. said and he nodded. 

"Samchoon!" Ae Cha and Chanshik called for his attention and he looked at them. 

"Dae?" he asked. 

"Can we sleep with you again?" Chanshik asked, running over to Kris. 

"Huh? Oh. Molla. Why don't you ask your Umma and Appa. They probably miss you, too." he said and ruffled his hair. He nodded, understanding and let Kris hyung freshen up a bit. We were all still in our pajamas. 

"Let's go?" Kris hyung said, opening the door grabbing one of the hotel cards, his phone, and wallet. We nodded and all walked to the elevator. There was too many for us to fit in one so we went in two seperate elevators. Plus, these guys are skinny, even if we all got into one elevator, it would almost exceed the weight, but still, didn't want to risk anything. 

"Soojin? Chanyeol? EXO?" we heard a male's voice. We turned around and Soojin was first to pounce on him. "Ahahaha, kamusta ka na, Ateh?" he asked, carrying my wife because she jumped on him for a hug. 

"Wah! Daniel-ah! Ang gwapo ka na! (You're so handsome now!)" she said, looking at his face. "Oppas! It's Daniel! Remember? From SMtown. The one who's a year younger than Kai and Sehun." 

"Oh! Daniel! HI!" Tao said, being the closest to him for some odd reason. 

"Ah, I practiced my Korean, I knew you guys were coming." he said and looked at the woman still hugging him. 

"Gosh. Ateh, bumaba sa akin. May asawa ka na."(Noona, get off of me. You have a husband already) Daniel said and Soojin got off him. 

"Sorry, na! Miss na miss naman mo, kase!"(Sorry! I miss you too much, that's why!)Soojin said, we were so dumbfounded. 

"Hey, Daniel. How's you and that one girl you were with last time we visited." Kris hyung asked in English. 

(A/N: Remember that Blue will and always be English. Red is always Mandarin if ever used.)

"Eh, we're good. Just not dating, but I do get jealous when she's with other guys." he said, I still didn't get anything. Dumbfounded as ever. 

"Ah, mianhe, you guys. Gwenchana?" Daniel said, finally speaking my language. 

"Choa!" we all chorused until I noticed my kids was staring at Daniel so innocently. 

"Ah! Daniel-ah! These are Chanyeol's and Soojin's kids." Kris said and brought the two forward.

"Annyeong, I'm you Daniel Oppa/Hyung." he said to the kids. 

"Annyeong," the two chorused and touched his hair. 

"Oppa has really soft hair. Can he be our dog?" Ae Cha said and Daniel laughed. 

"Aniya," he replied and she nodded, and continued to touch his hair. 

"Wah! Ang cute nga cute naman sha, Ateh! At ang gwapo naman." (She's so cute, Noona! And he's very handsome) Daniel exclaimed, lifted the two of them up. 

"Thank you," she replied, I guess, I could make up that sentence. 

"Well, I gotta go. I have to start filming, see you around. ANNYEONG!!!" he said, ruffling the kids hair, hugging Soojin, and giving all of a manly hug or a high five. 

"My stomach just growled, can we eat now?" Xiumin said and we nodded, walking to the breakfast buffet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Hour Later

 

"WAH! I'm so full!!!!" Soojin exclaimed and I giggled. 

"You eat lite a pig," I said, teasing her and she giggled, giving me a eye-smile. 

"I kind of want to go swimming," Soojin said. 

"Nado," Baekhyun hyung said and soon everyone else joined in. 

"Okay. Well, Beach or Pool?" she asked while looking outside our window, we all gathered in my room. 

"Is the pool big?" Kai asked. 

"Yeah, but there's a lot of people." Chanshik answered and we pouted. 

"Beach it is," Suho hyung said and we nodded, everyone leaving to their rooms to get ready. 

"Yeobo!!" I called for her and she replied with a "Nae?"  

"Can you wear a purple bathing suit?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. 

"Waeyo?" she asked, looking at me. 

"So we can match and everyone knows you're mine." I said and she giggled, finally agreeing. 

"Umma!" the twins called and ran into our room. "Which one is better?" they chorused, both of them holding two. In the end we both chose a pink bathing suit for Ae Cha. And a blue and green one for my handsome little boy. They ran off to a seperate bed on the other side of room with a bathroom. There was 3 beds and restrooms in all here in this penthouse. 

"Don't come in, byuntae husband of mine!" Soojin yelled through the bathroom door. 

"What if I do?" I asked with a teasing voice. 

"I'm sleeping on another bed!" she threatened and I gave up, I need her by my side at night, without her is like....hell. 

"Fine~" I said and began to get ready in the room. 

"HYUNG!!! NOONA!!!! KIDS!!! We're ready!" We heard Sehun, Kai, and Tao yell and bang on the door. Soojin came out of the restroom with a shirt and shorts over her bathing suit, opening the door for everyone to enter. 

"Who's going to drive, dongsaeng-ah?" Luhan asked while looking at Soojin who was walking back and forth for things to pack. 

"Huh? Oh, I will." she said, finally finished packing things for all of us. 

"Arasso, let's go, now?" Kris said and we nodded, getting out of the hotel and into the car. Since we didn't really have car seats, Ae Cha chose to sit on Sehun's lap while Chanshik sat on mine. So there was, like, 2 extra seats that Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung chose to occupy by putting their legs on them. In a matter of minutes, we all fell asleep, besides Soojin, duh. 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

"Is this the place, Soojin-ah?" I asked in a whisper, careful not to wake anyone up. She nodded and I saw a smile form on her face while we looked at the view. "Wah! Jinjja yeopoda!" I exclaimed in a whisper.

"Ara, that's why I chose it here." Soojin said and giggled. I ruffled her hair, she sure knows how to put smiles onto our faces. We found a decent place to park the car and the others woke up after hearing Soojin and I opening the doors. 

"Are we here?" Tao asked, he was rubbing his eyes. He really looked like a kid, I ruffled his hair and nodded. His eyes shot wide open and he ran out and onto the sand, not even bothering to help us take some of the things out. 

"Yah! Huang ZiTao! Help us or we're not buying any Gucci from the mall!" Soojin yelled after him and he quickly came back. "That's what I thought." Soojin said and handed him the umbrella. We all had some bags in our hands and found a spot on the soft sand

"WAH! Jinjja yeopoda!" the twins exclaimed, about to run for the waters until Chanyeol and Suho held them back. 

"Put on your sunscreen and wait for Appa and Samchoons to finish." D.O. said and they nodded,  a bit of a frown on their faces. I chuckled with Soojin as we waited for Xiumin and Sehun to finish setting up the blankets and umbrellas. Once they finished, we all sat down and began to apply some sunscreen. 

"Ae Cha-ah, tarawa." Kai called for her attention and she obeyed. He applied the sunscreen on her face and all around the skin-revealed areas. Baekhyun happily put sunscreen on Chanshik. In the end, Kai rapidly took his shirt off after applying sunscreen and ran into the ocean with the twins, along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

"Aren't you going to come in, Soojin?" I asked her and she looked up at me with her sunglasses on. 

"No, duh, Oppa. Just let me go pee." she said, getting up and walking to the restrooms. I shrugged and ran into the waters with Sehun. D.O. said he wasn't ready to swim yet so we let him listen to music and sing along to it. 

"Where's Noona?" Kai asked and I pointed to the restroom, he nodded and began to swim. 

"Oppa, this is the right shade of purple right? I, mean, there's two different shades. Aish, whatever! It's purple like you asked." we heard Soojin said and we paused, all I heard was purple...blah blah blah.....

We all stopped staring at her after the kids splashed us with water. She didn't even notice since she was looking at her bathing suit. The day went exceptionally awesome! 

 

Entry #5

February 9

 

Dear Diary, 

This is our life as Park Chanyeol's kids. 

 

Kekekeke. Appa and Samchoons kept staring at Umma today. She looked jinjja y in her bathing her suit. I hope I grow up to look like her. Oppa hopes that he has a body like Kai Samchoon. LOL. Today we went to one of the prettiest beaches I've ever seen! The water was beautifully blue, the sand was so soft under our feet, and the weather was perfect! It's really jjang to see Umma talk in Tagalog. We want to learn it now. 

Kekekekeke. 

Not to self: Learn Tagalog, it's a fun language. It's also easier to speak Spanish. Hahahaha. 

Well, baths usually gets us tired, we'll write soon!

Love, 

Ae Cha and Chanshik

P.S-Kris Samchoon is the one who wrote this. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Random Chat Corner

Me: Sorry for the boring chapter and long wait. *pouts*

Kris: Don't worry, Author-nim. I'm sure writer's block happens to everyone.

Kai: Yeah, don't get sad. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun: YEAH! If you pout again we won't you be in your dreams tonight

Chen: Kekekekeke. Do you enjoy your dreams now that we're in it?

Me: YAH! I don't always dream about you guys! *blushes* You guys are too full of yourselves

Xiumin: You're blushing. You should've at least dreamt of us once. 

Me: OKAY! ONCE!

Lay: We're loved!!!!

Suho: We're always loved, Lay. 

D.O.: Did you see BAP's new MV? Oneshot?

Me: AHGDJHFSKHJGDSKHSKLDHFS!!!! YES!!!! STUPID PLOT TWIST! I CRIED! OMFG! YOUNGJAE Oppa, how could you?!!!! *having a tantrum*

Sehun: Omo! Author-nim! Calm down! You're going ballistic! 

Luhan: Whatever. Let's wrap this up.

Tao: Don't forget to support Author-nim's new story! My Hate For You Is Endless

Me: Yeah! You'll love it! It has Youngmin, Kwangmin, Suzy, and JunQ. Sorry, Oppas.

EXO: Gwenchana, we're already in all of your other stories. 

Me: Don't forget to-

EXO: Subscribe, Comment, and UpVote!

Me: YAH! You guys took my line! *attempt to make a mad face*

Baekhyun: Mehrong!!! *sticks tongue out with other EXO members*

Me: Aish! You guys are going to regret that!! *begins to stomp toward them* 

EXO: Don't forget! *runs away* ANNYEONG!!!