Water Park

Dear Diary, This Is Our Life As Park Chanyeol's Kids

GONGCHAN'S POV

 

I woke up with Ae Cha resting on my arm, she was really peaceful in her sleep. Like an angel, really, just like her mom. She was on her thumb like always and hugged her stuffed bunny that she named RinRin. Lay got her that a few weeks after she was born. On the other hand, Chanshik got a stuffed bear that he named Woo. It was named after Minwoo since he got him that. 

"Aish, my arm is numb and sore," I whispered after successfully putting Ae Cha onto a pillow and walking downstairs. It was still a bit of a mess, it was quite the party last night. I thought it was just going to be the aunties and uncles but turns out that there was a lot, and I mean, a lot more people. 

"Aigoo. When did those two want to write such diaries?" I whispered after I remembered Chanshik dragging Kris hyung and I into their room and writing their first entry down for them.  

"What are you mumbling to yourself, Gong Chanshik?" I heard Key hyung say. I jumped and spun around, he was in an apron. 

"Nothing, just wondering what that...uhhh...delicious smell is." I said and took a deep sniff. It actually did smell good, how did I not notice this in the first place? It was the best kind of breakfast. 

"BACON!!!!!" I heard many voices from upstairs and next thing I know is that I was trampled onto the floor. 

"Yah! SHINee! B1A4! BOYFRIEND! EXO! If you're going to eat at least wake up everyone else." Key hyung yelled and they ducked their heads low. Before I knew it, Soojin came down with Chanshik and Chanyeol came down with Ae Cha. Brian also came down as Insoo did. Ae Sook Noona also came down with the 2 year old Shi Won.

"Go ahead and eat now," Key hyung said and they all attacked the food. "I made some kimchi soup for the kids," he said and the two families nodded. While the guys were getting their share of bacon, bread, eggs, and some waffles....the families made their way to get some rice and kimchi soup. 

"Why don't you guys eat? Jinyoung hyung and I will feed them." I offered after I finished with my food. 

"Gomawo, Gongchan Oppa. And Jinyoung Oppa," Soojin said, the two smiled and went to get their food. I ended up with Chanshik and Jinyoung hyung had Ae Cha to take care of. 

"We'll feed her Ae Sook Noona," Minwoo offered and Ae Sook nodded, joining her husband and the rest. 

"Does it taste good?" I asked the three of them, whilst them chewing on their food. The two twins put a thumbs up and I ruffled their bed hair. Shi Won smiled and I pinched her cheeks. When we all finished: Onew, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Chen, and Chanyeol were there to clean up the food. When they finished, we gathered into the family room

"Did the Unnies have a schedule that they didn't sleep over?" Soojin asked. 

"Nae," Suho replied and formed into an 'o.' 

"What do you guys want to do today? I don't want to stay home." Chanyeol said as he rested his head on Soojin's lap. 

"No, Ae Sook. No, Soojin...we're not going to the mall for the fifth time this month." Insoo said and the two pouted. The sparkle in their eyes disappeared. 

"Can we go to the Water Park, Appa?" Chanshik asked and all of our eyes sparkles. Yes, we've all gotten older, but there's a kid inside everyone. 

"Please, Appa." Ae Cha begged as they two climbed onto the married couple, also known as Soojin and Chanyeol. 

"Do you guys want-" 

"YES!" the place roared with our outburst and we giggled. 

"Arasso, let's go pack while Insoo Samchoon gets tickets online." Chanyeol said. 

"Mwo? Naega wae?!" he yelled, fustrated, since he was the first to sprint up the stairs. 

"Because you didn't want us to go shopping," Ae Sook replied and stuck her tongue out at him. Soojin giggled and high-fived her. Insoo hurriedly went onto the computer and looked for tickets online as we all ran up the stairs, into our rooms and grabbed some clothes and whatever you need to go swimming. Yes, this is Chanyeol's and Soojin's house, but we sleep over a lot. 

"Aish, jinjja. It took me 10 minutes to look for dicounted tickets!" Insoo hyung yelled as he came down with his stuff while we were all chattering in the living room.

"It's just 10 minutes," Sehun said. 

"10 minutes of my life was wasted!" Insoo yelled out and preteneded to sob onto Hyunseung's shoulder but he shooed him away. Insoo hyung pouted and we all piled in our respective cars. Brian, Ae Sook, and Shi Won with Chanyeol, Soojin, and the twins. Next to Chanyeol, though, was Kris hyung.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

 

"Wake up, yeobo." I said, shaking Soojin. It was already 1P.M. The drive was about an hour or so. We all woke up late, no doubt about that. She still didn't budge. I giggled and kissed her cheek. This time her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. 

"Are we here? Already?" she asked groggily. I smiled and nodded while taking Chanshik out of his car seat. 

"Yah! Dongsaeng-ah! Pali!" Ae Sook Noona yelled at Soojin, causing her to jump and the two giggled. 

"Arasso, Unnie." Soojin said, getting out of the car with Ae Cha. After was Ae Sook with Shi Won and lastly was Brian. Brian and I got the stuff from the trunk and we all met up at the entrance of the water park. Once we entered, Lay wanted to take a picture of us in front of the logo made out of huge rocks. He gave his camera to one of the staff members here and they took our pictures. It was a weekday, no way would there be many fangirls here today. 

"Want to go on the slides first or go swimming?" Donghyun hyung asked as we looked at the Park map. 

"Swimming!" the guys replied and we all ran to the pool that made waves. 

"YAH! CHAKAMAN!" D.O. hyung, CNU hyung, Lay hyung, Youngmin, Soojin, and Ae Sook yelled and we all turned around before our feet even touched the water. "Put your sunscreen on." they ordered and handed all of us a bottle. Soojin finished with our kids and started to put some on my back. 

"Aren't you gonna go swimming, Soojin?" I asked while she put some extra sunscreen on my face. 

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. After I chat with Ae Sook Unnie." she said and I nodded as I joined the others in the pool. Brian was taking care of Shi Won. I helped Gongchan and Taemin take care of my kids. If I may say so myself, we all have great bodies even if some of didn't take our shirts off. 

"Oppa!" Ae Sook shouted and we all turned to them. "We'll be back!" she yelled and they walked into the bathroom. We continued to have our turns in taking care of the kids on their floaties. While I was playing 'Peek-a-Boo' with my babies, I saw all the guys stare in the same direction. Brian hyung just noticed as well since he was playing with Shi Won. We looked to their direction and saw Soojin and Ae Sook in their bathing suits. 

"NOONAS! COVER UP! YOU'RE HALF !" Minwoo, Sehun, and Tao yelled. 

"You're half , too." Ae Sook pointed out.

"But you're girls!" Kwangmin complained. 

"Chances are that some fangirls will drool over you guys. It's not fair if we don't have some admirers of our own." Soojin said and stuck her tongue out. I giggled at their child-ness. If I may say, again, they were hot. 

"I like how you're wearing green like me," I said after looking at her bathing suit

"I had a feeling you were going to say that," Soojin said while beginning to swim with the others. 

"You look hot, Ae Sook." Brian hyung said and I saw her blush. Her bathing suit was just as cute and really showed off her body just as Soojin's. 

"Can we go on the slides, Oppa?" Soojin asked me and I nodded. We got out of the pool. CNU, Onew, and Key insisted on staying with the kids in the pool since the slides were too extreme for their age. While walking to the first water slide, I heard whistling from our side. We spun our heads to the right and saw a group of guys. 

"Hey, Cuties! Want to hang with us?" they asked, biting their bottom lips as they examined Ae Sook and Soojin from head to toe. 

"Uh, you guys aren't even as cute. And, plus, we're probably older than you guys. Don't disrepect your Noona's." Ae Sook said. 

"YAH! Every girl, young and old, drool over us!" the leader of them defended. 

"Oh, really, now? Then why aren't we?" Soojin said and we all laughed. My eye even twitched a bit. 

"What makes these guys better than us, anyways?" the tallest one said. He was probably as tall as Minwoo. 

"They're kpop idols, pabos. Do you know how many more thousands of fangirls drool over them?" Soojin said and smriked. "And, plus, Park Chanyeol of EXO is my husband." 

"Chakaman. EXO? SNSD's hoobae's?" the blondie of the group asked, eyes widened. 

"You guys are slow....and may I say....you're also stupid." Sehun finally spoke up, laughing evilly. 

"Annyeong, losers!!!" Ae Sook and Soojin said in chorus as Brian and I put an arm over our wifes' shoulders. Their jaws dropped and they stomped away. 

"You're still Queens of the Cold." Baro and Sanduel said and the two girls eye-smiled. The day went on, of course fangirls were here and there but they weren't any trouble. We came back home, tired and exhausted. 

 

CHANSHIK'S POV

 

Before B1A4, BOYFRIEND, SHINee, and EXO Samchoons can leave, I pulled onto Kris Samchoon's sleeve since Gongchan Samchoon was knocked out. I looked at him and he nodded, carrying Ae Cha and holding my hand upstairs and into our room. 

 

Entry #2

January 22 

 

Dear Diary, 

This is our life as Park Chanyeol's kids. 

Umma and Appa took us to the Water Park today! It was so much fun! Even if our care taker would switch every hour or so, we had fun with each one of them. Shi Won was really to play with also. 

Appa really loves Umma, we can tell. Every time he notices a guy looking at Umma, he would make sure the guy knows that she's taken and not to be flirted with. He likes to play with us in the water. He even taught us the basics of swimming with the help of Umma. That's how great my Appa is!!!!

Umma and Appa had matching bathing suits. Not really, they were both wearing green, though. What I really loved about Appa today was that everytime he came back to us, he played for us like we were his everything. Umma was exactly the same. You can really feel the love when you're with them. 

It's really the best to have them as our parents. Appa is THE best Appa we can ever ask for! Umma is defenitely THE best Umma ever! Samchoon's is also very daebak!!! It was a free day today and they chose to take care of us from time to time. Shi Won is still our favorite dongsaeng! She's jinjja kyeopta like us two. Kekekeke. Shi Won's mommy looked pretty, too, but no one can compare to our Umma! 

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!

And thanks to our Kris Samchoon for writing this since Gongchan Samchoon is a sleep head. Hehehehe. Annyeong!

Love, 

Ae Cha and Chanshik

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

First Chappie is up!!! Hehehehe! 

Sorry if it's boring, just a bit of a writer's block. Please don't be mad. T.T

I LOVE YOU EVERYONE! 

Oh, and lots of Love to my loyal subscribers who stuck around long enough for a sequel to come along. Sorry if it took so long. :C

Kekekeke. Kim Jongin will make you love this story. 

PHOTO SPAM FOR MY LOVELIES!!!!!