3.0

« An angel does .

An angel does 
3.0

« I just wanted to know how it would feel coming to drink your favorite milkshake with you. You always look so calm when you come here. »

Does this mean that the angel always knew that that one is Kwangmin's favourite Coffee Shop ? Is it possible ? 
The brown haired guy now looks at the figure in front of him with eyes wide open, totally absorbed in his thoughts: is it possible that the angel was actually never gone ? While Kwangmin was so desperate searching for him even after a long time, the angel was watching him, maybe right next to him, is this what it means ?
His angel was ... making fun of him ?
« If you were watching me for all this time, you could have appeared at least once. » that was harsh. 
Even the angel has now changed his peaceful expression, half-closing his eyelids and wrinkling his rose colored lips, obviously hurt; but Kwangmin still hasn't notice: milkshakes have finally arrived. 

« Here you are, cutiepie: Hyojin noona's special strawberry milkshake ! » announces the lady, placing the two filled cups on the table « I've added extra cream just for you. » she lowers the tone of her voice, winking at him
« Thank you, noona. You're always the best. » he says gently, smiling at her. He finds really funny the way she's now being overjoyed, nodding a little dance as she returns to her desk.

« Looks like I'm going to gain some weight today. » Kwangmin jokes, approaching the first glass, almost bringing the straw to his lips. But something immediately stops him: the angel looks really sad. Is it because of what he said before ?
Looking down at his own hands holding the glass he starts blaming himself for the second time that day: vey good, Jo Kwangmin. Really. 
He throws a quick glance to the angel's face, trying to find the right words to say
« Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be this harsh, you know ?  » 

The angel just nods, still not looking at Kwangmin
« I ... wasn't allowed to. »  he admits shyly, and he looks like he's playing with his own fingers again or something. 
« You weren't allowed to what ? » the boy is trying to understand, still not drinking his milkshake. 
« Appear to you. »  ah, so that's why. The angel looks so sorry while saying it. 
Kwangmin wasn't expecting that: he didn't know that angels got rules or similar, and in his ignorance he has hurt his own with his words. 

He frowns, biting his lower lip, feeling guilty. Will apologies be enough ?
« I'm sorry, again ... I talked without knowing. It happens quite often, you know. »  The angel is smiling a bit now, he probably feels a bit relieved
« Yes, I know. » ahah, that's obvious. 
« So, you've always watched me ? » Kwangmin finally starts drinking his milkshake 
 « Always, always. » 
« Even when ... you know ... »  he mumbles a lot, wanting his angel to understand. The latter doesn't at first, stretching his back a bit, but when he notices Kwangmin's almost red cheeks and weird expressions, he finally realizes and open his mouth a bit in disbelief
« Oh - ! Of course not ! I've never watched you when you were in the bathroom ! » he looks so nervous right now, that Kwangmin can't just believe it. Furthermore, can angels blush ? Because he's just getting this impression, and he finds the blonde-haired guy kind of cute.
« How can I know you're not lying ? »  he thins his eyes, looking straight at the angel's face, seeing him pouting. Really, this is crazy.
 « Just trust me, okay ? » 

Kwangmin's POV: 

Is it even possible ? Looking this cute, I mean. 
I don't even know if thinking of an angel in this way can be somehow considered ' normal ', but- who cares ? 
I still feel sorry for what I said before, accusing him of making fun of me during the past years. Anyway, just now I can't contain me from laughing a bit, causing a couple of people to look at me awkwardly.
« Okay, okay. I trust you. » he looks satisfied now, he really takes a little to be happy again.
Taking advantage of the moment of silence I keep drinking my milkshake; I've always been quite fast in eating, so it doesn't take me a lot to finish it. 
I can feel his glance on me, but I don't really mind and I finally start drinking the second milkshake, now reaching for my camera with my other hand. By pressing the buttons next to the small screen I start checking out the latest pictures of the week, deleting those that do not satisfy me.
 
« Is it fun ? » he suddenly asks me
 « Mh ? What ? » 
 « Taking pictures. » 
 « Oh, well- » no one ever asked me a question like this; rather than this, no one had never showed any kind of interest in this passion of mine. 
" Ah, so you like taking pictures ! I like taking selcas, too ! " people is quite often like that. So, I've never thought about a precise answer to give. 
 
« It's not that I find it fun ... well, I do, but- it's not just that. 
I think ... the feeling, you know. The feeling of catching the perfect thing in the perfect moment. You can just take a slice of history, something that probably people around you couldn't see but that you foud just beautiful and capture it witha  simple ' click ' and after that, it is yours forever. It remains forever. So ... » I clear my voice a couple of times, thinking that maybe I've put too much enthusiasm answering. 
 « ... so, it's not really finding it fun. I think it is kind of - amazing. That's it. » 
I can see him looking at me with a kind of admiration in his eyes and all I can do is going back to drink the milkshake, noisily through the straw.


Third person's POV:

Minutes have passed by and the angel still hasn't said a word after Kwangmin's answer to his question. The brown haired guy has finally finished both milkshakes and is now feeling them like rollercoaster inside his stomach. 
Looks like he's not going to have dinner this time. 
Hyojin-noona hasn't wanted Kwangmin to pay his milkshakes and just asked for a suffocating hug as usual, and as usual the guy has threatened to choke. 
 « Ah- I have to go home now. » Kwangmin says after checking the time on his phone screen. Both Kwangmin and the angel are now leaving the shop, but the latter looks a bit distracted while he's looking up at the sky. 
 « Maybe I should go, too. » 
 « Uh, even angels have schedules ? » Kwangmin jokes, placing the camera around his neck. 
 « No, it's just that ... I have something to do. » he doesn't seem sure of what he is saying, but how can Kwangmin know ? 
 « Will we meet again ? » the guy asks, looking down, somehow fearing the answer that would come. 
« We'll see. I hope so. » the angel smiles a bit, but that's not really a happy smile. 
Here it is. What the ? How can he say this ? Kwangmin thought that they were okay now, that his angel would stay with him everytime he wanted to... 
Suddenly his expression becomes stiff, and he doesn't even have the courage to look at the angel's face again. 
« Go, then. » he murmurs, knowing himself that this is not the right way of saying goodbye; but Kwangmin can easily become impulsiv and stubborn when it comes to something he really cares of. 
That's right, he really cares. 

The angel is not really surprised anyway, he already knew that he was going to get a similar reaction. That's why he keeps on smiling, even when his body seems to become more and more transparent
« I promise we'll meet again, Kwangmin. In one way or another. » the last words seem to be swept away by the wind, and Kwangmin could barely hear them. 
But now the angel is gone, and he's feeling like . 

Pulling out the headphones from his pants pocket and attaching them to his cellphone he slowly starts walking home. 
It's 4:45 pm and the song that's now playing is - " Angels " by Within Temptation. 
Really, is that a joke or something ? 

You showed me dreams, 
I wish they'd turn into real ( ... ) ”

... what is that.
Suddenly the angel's words come up to his mind: 

« In one way or another. »

________________________________________________________________________
Celiane's room:

 

Yaaay, and I'm done with the third chapter, too ~ what do you guys think is going to happen, huh ? Any ideas ? ㅋㅋㅋ.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please, don't be shy, tell me your opinions ! I accept any kind of criticism, so come on ~ !

Ah- and tell me, do you like the top image I've edited ? I really had fun doing it, eheh.
See you soon !
Yours,
Celiane.