1.0

« An angel does .

An angel does
1.0

 

 

A guy is walking on the sidewalk of one of the numerous and crowded streets of Myeondong.
His step is hasty, while his hands are tightly holding the baldric of his camera. A Reflex Nikon D5100, to tell precisely.
He's looking forward, even ignoring those poor people he's bumping into, giving them little shoves with his shoulders.
Not even a 'sorry', just his shutted, plump lips.
' Why is he rushing like that? ' would you ask.
Well, he does it almost everyday, and he has is own reasons.

Jo Kwangmin, this is the name of our guy, is a seventeen-years-old student with a lot of passions, and most of them are so inculcate in his mind that he practically never thinks about doing or even trying anything else.
One of these passions, is photography.
You know, suddenly seeing something in front of you, that immediately allures you, but teases you at the same time, thinking that you'll never be able to catch it.
But then you quickly unsheathe your camera, and with just a 'click' sound, that annoying but so amazing thing is finally yours, in a unique moment that no one will never see anymore.
He likes catching things with his camera just as a trainer likes catching new Pokémons.
Well, yeah, he's seventeen but he still likes Pokémon. Especially Pikachu.
You know, right? That sort of  yellow bunny with puffy and rounded red cheeks...
...okay, this doesn't make sense right now, so let's just go ahead with the story.
The reason why Kwangmin is this much in a hurry.


Kwangmin's POV:

I saw it.
Or, better to say, I saw /him/.
Not just once, but a lot of times.
My angel.

Today, I'm going to catch him with my camera.

...aish, why are these streets always so crowded? And why does it always seem like people are blind and can't even see you while you're practically in front of them?
Well, chill out guys, I have to be  punctual.

Same place, same time. It's always like that.
The park. That park where I used to play when I was a kid.
Just another crossroads, and I'll be there.

3:00 pm.

I finally make a step in the soft and damp green grass, slowly taking the camera with both my hands, feeling them trembling a bit

« Come on, I know you're here... » I whisper, grinning my teeth in tension.

No matter how much he tries to hide, I'll know where he his. I always knew it.
Since I was a kid, I've been sure that I was never alone.
But it was not a bad feeling, you know, not something like 'poltergeist' or so ever, just like... a warm sensation.
I don't really know how explain it in the right way.
Whenever I felt sad, or even awful, everything around me suddenly became peaceful, able to calm me down in a few.
I felt someone hugging me, softly and lovingly, just like a mom does, whispering sweet songs in my ears.
I've never understood the words of them, but they made me feel happy.
It happened when I was feeling excited, too. Or surprised, in a positive way, though.
There was someone who was happy with me and for me, and when it happened, it sounded like a ringing bell ( no, not those annoying bells we have at school ).
When that sensation occured, I felt like I was in Heaven.

Years passed by, and I've got used to it, always waiting to be alone, to feel it again.

But all changed after the day of my seventeenth birthday.

It was not a simple sensation anymore.

After the party at my house, I went with my friends to the park, this park, to play football.
...okay, they played football, I was just taking photos during the match.
Anyway, that happened to be the first time I saw him.

It was not a clear figure, but something like an oil painting, with not-well contoured colours and shades.
An all white figure was peeking from behind a tree, with golden hair and big, gentle eyes. I saw them, even though his features were all faded.
I saw his wings, too, large, beautiful and shining wings that passed behind his back and ended by surrounding his slim waist.
At the first glance, I felt attached to him.

From that day, I started coming here whenever I have time, waiting for him to appear, or just talk to me.
But the more I want to see him, the more he seems to become shy, and hide fastest he can.
Recently there has been a period while I decided to start coming less frequently, just to persuade him, but I simply obtained the opposite. He stopped appearing, too. Even at home, I wasn't feeling him anymore.
If you're wondering, yes, I felt terrible.
Probably that's how you feel, when you break up with your girlfriend?
I've never had one, so I don't really know.

One week ago I finally decided to come here more often, practically everyday after school and, guess what?
He came back.
I don't want him to disappear again, or at least I want to see him clearly, so that I can recognise him wherever he goes, while he's trying to hide from me.

So, now we're back at me holding the camera.
I make other steps foreward, never moving my eyes from the objective, simply ignoring those people who are now staring at me while passing by, wondering what this 'creepy-guy' is doing.

« Please... please, come here. Come here, angel. » I'm begging him.
Another little step, and I start feeling something.
He's near.
« I thought we're okay, now... I've started coming again, right?
...I'm sorry I left you. I didn't mean to hurt you. » I don't know why, but I feel like I have to apologize to him.
After all, he's always been beside me whenever I needed him to be, and somehow making me company.

...

And here he is.
My angel.
My angel with his pair of big eyes and golden, fluffy hair.

Come on, Jo Kwangmin, stop staring at him like this and take that damn photo!
Yeah, right, this is your chance...!
...
But...
« You don't want to, right...? » I mumble, staring now at my shoes, while putting down the camera.
It's not fair, isn't it?
Taking a photo of him without his permission.
Biting my lower lip I just keep my head down, wondering what to do now, after this what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you impression I probably gave him.

« ...I'm sorry, angel... » I mumble again, before suddenly feel warm.
Yeah, here it is, that warm sensation I've always known and loved so badly.
Is it possible that...?

« You don't need to, Kwangmin.
I'm not mad at you.
Thank you for being here... »


The bells. I'm hearing them, right? Those beautiful, ringing bells.
Is this really his voice?
No, how can a voice be like this? My ears are probably melting right now.

His scent is so good... soft and sweet at the sime time. It makes you feel the urge to bite him like you can do with an apricot.
His waist is very slim, just like I've always imagined from the first day; my arms that now are embracing it could probably make a second turn around it and--



...wait.
Am-- am I 
embracing him?

 

 



______________________________________________________________________________
Celiane's room/?/:

Hi, everyone ~ ! I'm back with the first chapter.
...okay, sorry if it's boring, or too long, or not-well written, but I'm really trying to do my best, even if the story is still not totally builded in my head - bows -.
I hope you like it and please, subscribe!

Oh. I want to say that I'm starting to accept some suggestions 
~ so, if you have any to give me, or if you want something to happen in the story just tell me and I'll see if to put it in the fanfic, okay?
Don't be shy, I would love to 
~ ; ;

See you in the second chapter,
yours,
Celiane.