2.0

« An angel does .

An angel does
2.0

What would you think, seeing a guy in the middle of a park, with his arms raised in a kind of circle shape, like he's hugging something. Something that seems to not exist. 
It's kinda crazy, right ? Who would do something like that ?
But right now that strange brown-haired guy, Jo Kwangmin, is really not giving a damn about what people might think by seeing him.
He is not crazy, is he ? He knows the one he's hugging really exist. Well, not really as a human being, but it really does ! 
Even if people except him can't see the angel, Kwangmin can still feel the warmness of his body and the thinness of his hips. He can hear the bells, the sweet sound of his voice.
There's nothing crazy about that. 
He ran so much just to arrive there in time and be able to take a picture of his angel, but absolutely didn't think about how the latter would feel. 
Kwangmin is feeling so stupid and so cruel right now, even with his right cheek pressed on the angel's chest, even with that thin- hand caressing his messy brown hair.
But there's another thing he's coming to think now: he's trying to hear any kind of beat from that fragile and semi-transparent chest, a heart beat obviously, but no sound seems to come out. 

So, does it mean that angels don't have a heart ? This is pretty amazing. 
But knowing that every emotion is said to come from there, that means angels probably can't feel anything, right ? This is pretty awful. 
Kwangmin in fact would really like to know what his angel is feeling, too. Is he feeling warm ? Is he happy ? Is he feeling hurt for Kwangmin not coming for a long time until that day ?
Or is he feeling suffocated for the too tight embrace Kwangmin is giving him ?

« Ah ! I'm sorry ! » Kwangmin jumps backwards « I was tightening too much, right ? Are you hurt ? » he frowns, putting his left hand behind his head, clearly embarassed. 
The oil-painted blonde guy just smiles gently, making Kwangmin feel even more awkward. Well, he's always been a clumsy guy. 
His friends often call him " 4Dmin ", because of his personality which is really hard to understand. 
Anyway, what is he going to do now ? The angel is staring at him, probably waiting for something to come out from his now shuttered mouth.
« Ermh- uh ... » he starts, with the other still smiling at him ( it kinda reminds of a situation where the kindergarten teacher is lovingly looking at one of his little students who's learning to say difficult phrases for the first time ). 

« Would you like- a milkshake, or something ? » 

Kwangmin's POV:

A milkshake. Well, that's great. 
Really, Jo Kwangmin ?
Have you really just asked an angel for a milkshake ?
Wow, that's really cool of you. 
What the heck is wrong with you ?! 
For all the pokémons on Earth, how could you think an angel would accept something like that ?! 

Okay, just calm down. I can fix it, maybe I can still save myself on the break, telling him that I was joking.

So I raise my glance on him again, but he's incredibly smiling, now moving his hands behind is back. But I can still see them, because his body is somehow transparent, and I really can't help but finding the way he's playing with his own fingers really cute.
Pull yourself back together, Kwangmin, you just probably made him feel awkward « I'm sorry, you know... I was just- » 
« I'd really like to. » what did he just say ? 
Widening my eyes I stare at his happy expression. I can't believe he really wants to come. I mean, he can, but- you know, he's still an angel, other people can't see him. How am I going to go around and pretending like nothing happens ?
« Have you ... changed your mind ? » he talks again. The sound of his voice really gives me goosebumps. But his expression is now different: he looks worried. 
I don't think he's able to read my mind anyway, maybe he just feels like that because of the long waiting for my answer, or most probably because I couldn't control my expressions, like always. 
How can  I just look at him and say " Well, yes. Sorry I was joking. " ? I'm not that cruel and most of all, when I asked him for the milkshake I was not really joking. 
I'm Kwangmin and he's my angel, I'm not going to abandon him again. 

« Obviously not. Let's go. » I smile at him, and so he does. 

While walking out of the park, crossing the road and then walking on the sidewalk to reach my favourite Coffee Shop I can always feel his presence behind me. His steps don't make a sound on the cement and turning my head a bit I can see that he closed his wings behind his back. He seems to like looking at the people who's passing next, and I'd really like to know what he's thinking. 
« We're here. » I announce, lowering my voice because well, it might be strange for people to see me talking by myself. Opening the door, I can feel him squeezing a small strip of my shirt between his fingers at my back. 
Is he scared or something ? For what ? People can't see him, so he can't go through any type of danger, right ?
I don't think this kind of questions are needed right now, anyway.  

« Kwangmin-ah ! You're back as usual ! » this familiar voice belongs to a lady who's now running to me with her arms opened, just to pratically press her huge s against my face « Tell me, what would you like to drink today ? Noona is all at your service ! ».
Well, yes. She's a noona to me: her name is Hyojin, she's 48 years old, she's the owner of the Coffee Shop and yes, she's totally obsessed with me.

« Noona - I can't answer you if you keep suffocating me... » I start to mumble with my face still hidden in the middle of her s, feeling the need to breathe growing more and more. Her s are too huge, really.
« Uh- oh ! Sorry cutiepie, I just can't handle my joy when you come here, you know ! » she laughs, placing her hands on her wide and chubby hips.

« Yeah, I know: you always say that. I surrender. » I smile at her, trying to fix my hair in vain. « Can I have two of the usual milkshake, please ? » I can see her opening in surprise.
« Two ? Oh, you like your noona's milkshakes that much ? You surely know how to make noona happy, Kwangmin-ah ! » I've never seen her smiling so widely « I'm going to prepare them right away ! »   

« Sure, thank you noona ! » I wave at her while she practically dances back to her place behind the counter, waving her fluffy apron. 

While taking a seat at one of the most secluded tables I can hear that bell sound again. I raise my glance just to find the angel laughing softly, still looking at Hyojin-noona. 

 « What's so funny ? » I whisper at him, removing the camera from around my neck and carefully placing it on the table.
« She's a really good person » he answers, looking at me with a patient look. 
All I can do is nodding, since I'm too busy staring at him taking a seat on the chair in front of me. The more I look at him, the more I think he has nothing so different from a human being. 
Okay, he's got wings and he can't be seen but, apart from that, he's totally like me. 
« I hope you like milkshakes, I've ordered it without asking » I admit, blaming myself internally for never thinking enough. Maybe my teachers are right, I'm always so forgetful. 
« Oh, but I can't eat. » wait, what ?
 « You can't eat. » 
« Unfortunately. » 
« But I've ordered two milkshakes. » 
« You did. » 
« But you can't eat. » 
« That's what I said. »

I frown, placing my hands to cover my face. I should've understood it immediately. « Wait, then why did you agree to come here ? » I suddenly ask, opening my hands at the side of my face. That's an understandable question, isn't it ?

He looks surprised at first, but now he's smiling again. His features seem  to glow in the light coming from the window not so far from our table « I just wanted to know how it would feel coming to drink your favorite milkshake with you. You always look so calm when you come here. »
___________________________________________________________________________

Celiane's room:

I was fast, huh ?
This time I tried to write more and to give a cuter and funnier feel to the plot, I hope you liked it ! 

Please, anticipate the third chapter and, as I said in the first, I always accept some suggestions and if you want something in particular to happen, please not be scared and tell me in the comments or by sending me a message ! I'll read everything and decide if to include it in the story or not. 

See you in the third chapter, thank you so much.
Yours, 
Celiane.