Chapter 3

Kingkas' War

 

JUNHO POV

“....Incheon.”

“Incheon?!” I paused a second before continuing again. “You’re boarding again?” I asked as I stopped at one junction.

“Tell me if you sent some spies to watch me over?”

“.....No hyung,I didn’t” I said in a slight voice.

“Look Junho, I won’t be long. When everything is ove-”

“You’ll be very long. I know.” I pouted. “Just how many days?” I bit my lower lips as I began to walk again. I retraced my steps past some trees and came onto the road again.

“Th-thr-three months?” He stuttered.

“Three months?! Ya! Why don’t you just live there already!” I yelled at my phone.

“Did you..mad at...me?”

“Did I seem like I didn’t?” I rolled my eyes.

“It’s just that we havent spent time together since you got back from Thailand hyung. It’s quite dissapointing when you have to go again. Have you talked to Minjun hyung anyway?”

“No. I leave that to you.”

“Youuuu...what?!”

“Please Junho.You know I can’t stand people nagging at me.”

“Ya hyung!! You tell him yourself! Don’t expect me to do it for you. Why are you so afraid of him? It’s not like he’s going to rip your meat or anything. The worst it could be is-”

“Ok just how long more do you want to nag? I need to hang up.”

“I wasn’t nagging!!!! I was saying tha-”

“Talk to you again Mister. Also tell me if Hyoyeon rejects you. I need to know. Good bye Junho, and thank you!”

“Ya Nichkhun! Don’t hang up! I’m not don-” And he hung up.

GIKWANG POV

I was walking along the school corridor when a group of students ran into me as they were trotting by on the way to the cafeteria.

“For god sake why are you people rushing!” I yelled as I struggled to get up before I noticed a familar figure was running towards me in a hurry.

“Oh man! Did I break your freaking bones? I didn't mean to run into that hard. I’m so sorry. Do I need to call 911?” Junhyung stopped right in front of me and smirked. He threw his hands at me but before I could reach his hands, he walked away and again I fell on my .

“The hell Junhyung!!” I yelled before I started running after him through the crowds.

“Damit Junhyung! Do you think it’s funny! I could probably injured, did you realise that?!” I glared at him as we reached in front of our class.

I took my seat and put my right arm on Yoseob’s shoulder since he was sitting next to me in class. I looked at Junhyung. I could tell he was not very pleased with me today. Did he just break up with Hara? I even saw them arguing over something yesterday. But still, the probabilty is very small. He loves Hara very much so does Hara but if not break up, what then?

“Sit at your own seat, will you?!” Dongwoon shouted as he threw some crumple papers at me. What is this again?!

“Ya I am sitting at my own seat Woonie! What’s wrong with you?!” I shouted at him but he was not looking.

“We know you own this freaking school but can you please get your own seat! This is Gikwang’s seat! Go to your own class!” Yoseob shouted as he pushed me off the chair.

“Ya! Yoseob! What was that for? And you Dongwoon, why did you throw papers at me? And you, did you break up with your girlfriend? Accept it like a man Junhyung! And one more thing, I don’t own this school. Junho does!” I strictly said and struggled to stand up on my feet.

“But you are Junho........” Hyunseung said while pointing his finger at me.

“What! I am who?!”

*****

“What’s your theory, hyung?” Dongwoon spoke up. He raised his eyebrows.

“My theory?” The leader frowned as he faced the maknae.

“Yes.” Dongwoon said. “I mean, you’re the most logical out of six of us. Do you think this makes any sense?” He continued again.

“Alright Gikwang. Now tell me if something weird happened to you this morning?” Dujun crossed his arms as he looked at me.

“Something weird?” I stood blankly. I leaned my back against the wall as I tried to piece everything back together.

“Does receiving a call from Junhyung in the morning is counted as weird?” I spoke up after a long silent as I looked at Dujun. The leader turned to face Junhyung who was drinking his coke. Junhyung immediately stopped and threw the can of coke at me as the other members bursted out laughing.

“Really you have to say that?” He raised his eyebrows as he glared at me. I giggled.

“Well if it’s Junhyung, I guess yes.” Yoseob tried to mumble between his laughter.

“What’s up hyung? Is there anything you’d like to tell us?” Dongwoon said as he wrapped his arm around Junhyung’s shoulders. The rapper rolled his eyes.

“We had a fight last night okay! So I seeked for apology. That’s all.” Junhyung said as he crossed his arms. Dongwoon who couldn’t hold his laughter in bursted out laughing again.

“Great Gikwang! Just great! Now they all making fun of me!” Junhyung yelled.

“Wait a minute.” I half shouted. “You know after I hung up your call last night, I experienced breathing problem. I couldn’t breathe. I wasn't thinking, feeling or anything. I fainted. It was so suffocating that I thought I was going to die.” I said as I looked at Junhyung but he didn’t seem like he care.

“That’s it!” Hyunseung shouted out of sudden.

“I’ve seen this on a movie. I think your body switched when you were unconcious. Now we just need to make sure if Junho was experiencing the same problem as you.”

“It was a movie after all.” Dongwoon said. 

“Right, whatever! Just how do I get back to my normal state?” I frowned.

“Well that............you know what guys, I didn’t watch the ending.” Hyunseung said as he shook his head. We all face palmed at his statement.