Chapter 2

Kingkas' War

 

GIKWANG POV

“Did I mishear you?!”

“No Yoseob. You heard it right.” I cradled my phone to my right shoulder as I walked into my room with my both hands holding one giant bowl of popcorns. I shut the door using my feet and walked towards one corner of the room to switch on the light.

“Gikwang, you’re so dead.” I heard a slight voice yelling through the phone call. I could straightly tell it was Junhyung. Well if he’s gonna blame me for what I’ve done this morning, he’s so wrong.

“Come on Junhyung. Say it loud. I know you’re there.” I said as I sat on the couch. I put the bowl beside me and grabbed some to eat.

“Well if you really want me to say it loud, then listen! I know you’re holding a huge grudge on Junho but do you realise the damage that you’ve just done to us?! This is so unfair! You were the one who involved in fight but why did you drag us five into this matters too! I just can’t accept the fact that you and Junho are actually arguing cuz of this so fudging small matter-”

“So how small does suffer define to you?” I cut his long nag.

“Trust me Gikwang, I know better what is suffer than you do.”

“Maybe you’re right this time.” I paused.

“Maybe you know better what is suffer than I do but believe me you’ll never know how it feels like to see your mother dies right before your eyes. It’s so...painful..and if Yoseob wasn’t there at that time, I might have just killed myself too. I really want to get this matter over but I can’t, Junhyung. I just can’t. Well I’m sorry if you think I’m unfair but really I’m not doing this for some fun purposes. I’m sorry, Junhyung.” I hung up the call and threw my phone aside.

I got up and walked towards my bed and was about to sit on it when I noticed my heart was beating oddly. Sometimes there would be only one beat instead of two, sometimes it would race and sometimes it would stop. I hit my chest with my hands and that worked except for one time, my heart stopped. Then it became extremely hard to breathe. I felt like a strong force was pushing down on my chest. It was so painful that I couldn’t tell and I eventually couldn't breathe anymore.

Then suddenly everything slowly became dark. The room started spinning around.  I hit the ground but I didn’t feel it. It felt like a dream at first but slowly I began to piece everything back together when I started to feel the bump on my head when I fell. I became all dizzy and after a few seconds I couldn’t get up. I felt like I was dead.

JUNHO POV

I struggled out from under the blanket covers and raced towards the bathroom when I realised it was already morning and I was twenty minutes later for school.

I got dressed and noticed my body and arms were all transformed. I was skinnier than ever and I felt very small and short. My pants were loose. What did I do until I become skinny this quick? I didn’t have much time to look up for myself into the mirror. I had something more important to deal with. Hyoyeon. I’m so gonna confess to her today.

I looked for my car keys inside the key holder but couldn’t seem to find it anywhere so I decided to walk instead of driving to school. I ran to the maximum speed then out of no where someone bumped into me and I pretty much had dropped all my books. I could feel myself flying and not long after that I fell onto the ground.

“Ya! My back!” I groaned as I struggled to sit up.

“Oh! I’m sorry.” A girl approached me and bowed.

“Are you blind?! Now help me I can’t get up!” I said as I threw my hands at her.

“You look okay though.” She scanned my body from head to toe. She sticked out her tounge and walked away.

“Ya! Help me I said! Ya!”

GIKWANG POV

“Stupid pants!”

“What’s wrong dude?”

“My pants! It stucks below my knees..! I can’t pull..it!”

“Slow down Gikwang! You’ll torn your pants if you keep pulling it that way.”

“I..don’t..really..careeeee..” I said as I struggled to pull my pants up over my kneepads.

“Oh it works!” I was so glad that I managed to pull it up until my waist. I wrapped a dark blue tie around my neck before I started running towards my bed. I grabbed my phone as I turned off the loud speaker mode and put it up to my ear.

“So Junhyung, what’s up?” I spoke up when there was a long silent from him.

“Well uhmm..”

“Do you need to tell me something?” I frowned.

“Well..”

“Yes.....?”

“It’s just..umm..”

“Come on Jun, what is it?”

“I..”

“What is it?!! Tell now or I’m going to hang up!” I yelled.

“What?! Wait! No! Look! I’m sorry okay! I’m sorry about last night. I’m sorry that I’ve said so many bad things about you. I just couldn’t hold my patience in when you told us we’re disqualified from taking part in any competition. Well it’s fine if you want to mad at me. It’s fine if you want to ignore me for the whole day. It’s fine. Really. I deserve that. I-”

“Really Junhyung?” I raised my eyebrows.

“What?”

“Is this the only thing you want to speak about? By giving me a call in the morning? Really?” I asked before bursting into small laughter.

“Well not really.” He said.

“Why? Is there anything else?”

“Yep! Look at your watch, Kiki! Hehe.”

“Damn!” I looked at my watch and realised I was already behind.

“I’ll say..rush!” He said before hanging up. Damn it Junhyung! I grabbed my car keys and immediately rushed to school. Junhyung, you’re so gonna get something from me!

Sorry that I can't make it more interesting. Many more secrets to be revealed! Please look forward to it ^^ Ppyong~