Love is a Game

LoveLESS

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3CUwAFroOM&feature=feedf


 


 


~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~


”Aigoo~ Heebon-ah… My Chagiya~~ She texted me again and she said that she loves me.” I heard Junsu squeal in his high-pitched voice. I just rolled my eyes after hearing him. Aish, this love-sick guy. He just can’t get enough of her. He always says how he loves her and how he loves it when she calls him her “Junie-bear”. This thing called love that they say, it’s pathetic. I never believed in it. I don’t get why many just go crazy for it. When all it gives is pain, hurt, and betrayal.

The 3surrounded Junsu immediately to read Heebon’s messages.

”Yah, treasure her, Junsu-ah.” Jaejoong said as he patted him on the back. “She’s a sweet girl.

”Treat her well, Junsu and make sure she’s happy.” Yoochun said.

“Hyung, I’m so happy for you.” Changmin said. “I hope I’ll find my princess soon. I really envy you.”

”Pshh… You’re too young for those things, Changmin-ah... Besides, instead of thinking of those silly things, why don’t you just think of your career? You shouldn’t waste everything for some girl. Seriously, Junsu-ah, What has gotten into you?” I snapped.

”Neh, Hyung. Why are you like that? Aren’t you happy for me?” Junsu said as he gave me one of his childish pouts.

”Oh you know him, Junsu. He’s pessimistic when it comes to love…” Jaejoong said as he gave the dolphin boy a pat on the shoulder. I just rolled my eyes at his statement and continued texting the new girl I’m messing with. Neh, what’s her name again? Amy or Annie? Who cares? I forgot…


”I’m not being pessimistic, Jaejoong-ah.” I muttered. “Just being realistic…”


”You shouldn’t be like that, Yunho-ah. You should give love a chance.” Jaejoong lectured.

”That’s right, Hyung. Besides, aren’t you happy that I found the girl of my dreams?” Junsu questioned. “Why can’t you be just like Changmin-ah, Yoochun-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung?”

”Just get over it and break up with her, Junsu-ah…” I snapped. “Before she breaks your heart.”

I walked away to go in my room.

”Yah! My Heebon isn’t that kind of girl!” I heard Junsu shout from outside my room.

‘I used to be like you Junsu-ah.  I was happy before and serious when it comes to love. I’ve even done crazy things because of it, but then all of those things that I’ve done weren’t worth it at all.. I just ended up being deceived, by the girl I loved most. All those things made me realize that love is just a game. It is a game that is deceiving, a game that puts your heart in a bet. If you lose, you’ll end up having your heart enclosed in a dark cage or worse; even lose it, especially when you have given your all to love. You’ll end up being left with nothing because your heart is too hurt to even love yourself.  I hope you’ll be lucky when it comes to this game called ‘love’ because I wasn’t. If you lose to it, you’ll end up like me and I hope it doesn’t happen to you, Junsu-ah…’

My phone suddenly rang, helping me snap out of my thoughts.

”Yobeuseyo?” I answered.

“Yunho-ah, it’s me Lee Soo Man…”


”Oh, Soo Man-shhii, why did you call?” I asked, feeling surprised to have Lee Soo Man, the chairman of SM entertainment, call me.

”I need to talk to you. It’s about your career.” He said. For some reason, it sounded serious. My heart throbbed against my chest as negative thoughts entered my mind.


’What if I get fired? What if I lose everything?’

”Meet me at my office in SM entertainment’s building, arasso?”

”D-dae… I’ll be on my way, Sir.” I said.

”I’ll hung up now, okay” He said and then hung up.

I put on some decent clothes and got ready to meet Chairman Lee.

”Hyung, where are you going?” The youngest and the closest member to me in our group, Changmin asked curiously.

“Lee Soo Man-sshii wanted to talk to me. I’m heading to SM building right, now”

”Are we getting new members?” Yoochun asked.

”I don’t know… He just said he wanted to talk to me. He said it’s about my career.” I replied. Junsu immediately gasped at my statement and ran toward me to give me a suffocating hug.

”Hyung!!! What if he fires you? Hyung! I don’t want you to leave. Even if you bully me around sometimes, I still love you as my leader. No one can compare to you! Please don’t leave us!” He wailed like child.

“Yah! Pabo! Don’t over react! He hasn’t talked to me yet.” I shouted as I pushed him. “B-besides, I don’t think it’s like that…”

 

“Oh… hehe…” He said, as he scratched the back of his head.

”Well, I’m off to go, now.” I said as I held the knob of the door. “I’ll see yah, Guys later. Don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone, arasso.”

”Arasso!” They all said in unison, like preschool kids, obeying the teacher.


With that I stormed off our house and drove to SM entertainment’s building. I went to Chairman Lee Soo Man’s office to talk to him, like he asked me too. Our manager was there too. He was standing next to Chairman Lee as I walked in.

”Ahh, Yunho-ah. Come here and sit down.” He said with a smile when he noticed me.

”Thank you, Sir.” I said politely as I bowed, then sat on the chair in front of Chairman Lee’s desk.

”Do you want anything? Coffee? Tea? Juice?” He asked..

”Aniyo, Sir. I’m fine.” I replied. “You wanted to talk to me about something, Sir?”


”Oh… That…” He began. “Well, how would you like to audition for a role for the upcoming Japanese movie, Fragile Heart? I got a call from my friend and he told me that a Fragile heart, a book written by Keira Yamamoto will be adapted into a movie.”

”Eh?” My eyes widened in shock upon what I heard. Seriously, a movie? But I’ve never had any experience in acting before. I acted once, on our DBSK mini dramas, but that was different… “But, sir… I … I don’t know…”


”Come on, Yunho. Think about it… It’s a great opportunity for you.” He encouraged and in fact, he was right. Maybe I should give it a try. There’s no harm in trying.

“Before Jaejoong agreed to act in heaven’s post man, he was also as hesitant as you are, but it turned out very successful, didn’t it?” Manager-nim added.

”I guess, it would be alright, since there’s no harm in trying.” I murmured, still unsure of myself, but still accepting Lee Soo Man-sshi’s offer. “I’ll do it. I’ll audition.”

Chairman Lee smiled and Manager-nim cheered.

”Pack your bags Yunho, we’re going to Japan tomorrow. Tell your members to do so too. We’ll be promoting your album their while you audition.”

”Ok, I will. I’ll be leaving now, Sir.” I said.

”Ok, drive safely, Yunho-ah!” Manager-nim and Chairman Lee said together.

I went out of their office and drove back home. As I went out of my car to enter our house, I heard a girl shouting. I quickly rushed inside to see whatever was happening. As I entered, I saw and heard Kim Hyuna, my ex-girlfriend, screaming and cursing me while my members, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin tried to calm her down.

”Yah, Hyuna, Why are you here?” I questioned, trying to stay calm.

”Oppa, how could you? How could you do this to me?” She screamed as she sobbed. “After what we’ve been through? After you took advantage of me that night and took my first time?”

”Hyuna, is it hard to understand that I got tired of our relationship?” I gave off a tired sigh. “And what the hell are you saying? I didn’t take advantage of you. YOU willingly gave it to me.”

”How could you just do that? How could you just leave me? Am I not good enough for you?” She asked.

”There are things you’ve got to know, Hyuna. You’re not good enough for me, because no one is. Love is just game to me. I don’t believe in commitment and I never will. You should’ve known that before you agreed to have a relationship with me. Just go before some people find out and call the press.” I told her as I patted her shoulder. She pushed my hand away and continuously hit me.

”I hate you! I hate you so much!” She shouted as she hit me with her shoulder bag and strom off.

She slammed the door and my members flinched.

”Yah, Hyung, you were a bit harsh on her, I guess?” Changmin said as he stared at the door, afraid that it might fall after Hyuna slammed it hard.

”Hyung… She was really scary it’s a good thing she’s gone! I hope she never comes back.” Junsu said in his squeaky dolphin voice as he hid behind Yoochun.

“I think it’s too soon to say that, Junsu-ah…” I muttered. “3… 2… 1…” I counted and then all of a sudden, Hyuna was back.

”Yah, you! I hate you so much! Remember that! Oh, and don’t even bother calling me at my new number, which is, 09********” She screamed at me. Seriously? She’s so desperate…

”I’ll keep that in mind don’t worry.” I told her in a sarcastic tone, looking at her with emotionless eyes as she furiously stormed off.

”Hyung, that wasn’t nice…” Yoochun warned.  I just gave him a shrug.

”Yah, Yunho, that wasn’t a nice way to treat a girl.” Jaejoong-ah lectured.

”Seriously, Jaejoong, When will you ever learn? You’ve lectured me so many times already. But what happened?” I complained, refusing to hear more of his lectures. “Besides, you should stop doing that. You’re starting to sound like my mother…”

 “So, what? According to cassies, I’m DBSK’s mother. I cook your food…” He answered back and I rolled my eyes.

”Yah, btw, you, guys… Instead of lecturing me, why don’t you go pack your stuff, already? We’re going to Japan tomorrow, to promote our new album and I have to audition for a role.”

”Eh? A role, Hyung? You’re gonna act?” Junsu asked excitedly

”It’s a Japanese movie. It’s based on the book written by Keira Yamamoto…” I said as I stuffed my necessities in my bag.


“Oh, Keira Yamamoto, I’ve heard of her. She’s a great author. I read her books. They were all wonderful.” Yoochun remarked. “So, her book is gonna be adapted into a movie, huh? Which one?

”If I’m not mistaken, it’s Fragile Heart.”

My phone suddenly rang, cutting my conversation with my members.

”Yobuseyeo?” I answered.

”Hi oppa, it’s Amy.” The person in the phone said.

”Oh, Hi. What’s up?”

“Oh, another girl again, hyung? When will you ever learn?” Junsu whined.

”Yah, You, Kim Junsu, Shut up!” I warned as I glared at him. He immediately went behind Yoochun and looked at me with scared eyes.

 “Oppa, is there something wrong?” Amy asked in her sweetest tone.

”Oh, nothing…” I told her. “You were saying?”


”Let’s go out tomorrow, oppa!” She suggested. “I promise, no one will know…”


”I’m going to Japan tomorrow,  Mianhe…” I said as I tried to sound sorry.

”Awww… well, Good luck with that.” She said. “You’ll still call and text me right?”


”Sure, babe.” I said. “Well, I have to go pack my things. I’ll call you when I have time…”

And with that, I hung up. I looked at my members and they were looking at me with big round, surprised eyes.

”What?” I asked, wanting to know what’s going on with them.

”Seriously, Hyung? You just broke up with Hyuna and you have a new girl to flirt with?” Changmin-ah asked in disbelief.

”Yeah, I’m guess, I’m just too irresistible for the ladies.” I said cockily. “Besides, aren’t you used to it already?”


”Aish… You’re unbelievable. I give up. You’re never going to change!” Jaejoong muttered as he shook his head.

”You should’ve known that back then, Jaejoong-ah…”

”It’s the same thing that you did to Yuri.” Junsu scolded. “You had Hyuna replace her immediately after your break up.”


”My break up with Yuri turned out to be wonderful for her. It was better that way. She and Siwon dated few months after our break up and their relationship turned out pretty well. She’s doing well with that ‘priest’ and it should stay that way. So, don’t bring up that topic ever again, besides, Yuri and I are good friends now. We forgot about it and just laugh about it, now.”

 



 



”Hyung, wake up we’re here!” Changmin said as he shook me lightly. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that we were already in Tokyo.

DBSK and went out of the plane and got our luggage. We took a cab to the place were we were supposed to meet Yamamoto-san and Kurokawa-san.

When we stepped in to the location, a girl with glasses and a guy approached us. The girl was wearing glasses and she was holding some folders in her hands. She looked pretty cute. She looked so innocent, unlike the girls I’ve dated. I got even more mesmerized at by how she managed to smile at us despite how she was having a hard time carrying the folders. Aigoo… She’s like an innocent little girl. The guy somehow looked familiar. He must be a Japanese actor, I guess?

”Konichiwa…” The innocent girl greeted in Japanese as she bowed and gave us a sweet breath-taking smile.

”Konichiwa….” We all said together.

”Watashiwa Yamamoto Keira Desu.” She said. “I’m the writer of Fragile Heart. This is Oguri Shun-sama. He will be directing the movie.”

Shun immediately smiled at us and waved as he was introduced.

”Orewa, Jung Yunho desu.” I introduced myself. “And these are my members, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.”

”Konichiwa!” They all said together with a smile.

”And this is Hyeon Cheon Dae, our manager,  and Chairman Lee Soo  Man, founder of SM entertainment by the way.” I added, not forgetting our manager and our Chariman.

”It’s all nice to meet you.” Yamamoto-san gave off another smile. Who would’ve thought she could be so pretty. ”Who would be auditioning for the role of Yuki, by the way?”

Yuki is the main character in the story. That’s the role I’ll be auditioning for.

”I am…” I said as I raised my hand like a little kid in school.

”Oh, well here’s you’re script, Jung Yunho-sama.” She handed me one of the folders she was holding.”

I took the folder from her with a smile.

”Good luck in the auditions, Yunho-sama.” She said as she flashed me another smile and left. As she was walking away, a girl walked towards her.

”Kei-chan! Oh my gosh! Is it true that Tohoshinki’s leader, U know Yunho is auditioning for Yuki’s Role?” The girl squealed.

”Ryanne-chan, don’t be too loud!”

”Oh my gosh, he’s looking at you. I think he likes you too! Do you like him, Kei-chan?” The girl squealed loud enough for all of us to hear. I just smiled at the noisy girl and tried to be friendly.

”Shhh! I just met him. Besides, you know, I don’t believe in love!” Keira immediately scolded her friend.

’You don’t believed in love? I wonder what happened to you…”  I thought as I looked at her, feeling curious about her story

”How could a pretty girl like you not have a boyfriend, Kei-chan?” Ryanne asked as she pouted.

”You know the story, Ryanne-chan. You don’t have to ask…” She said as she smiled sadly. “Unless you want to hear it again and make me cry, huh?”

I stared at her. She looked so sad and for some reason, it worried me. Aish… her life is nothing that concerns me. I looked at my members and they were smiling smugly at me.
I raised an eyebrow and asked, “What? What is it again? What’s with that smile?”

They were definitely thinking of something fishy…

They looked at Keira and then at me and I finally found out.

”Yah… Don’t even think about it…”



 


A.N. So how was it? I t was pretty long, Neh? Hahaha. Well I hope you liked it! Please feel free to comment and point out my errors. I changed the poster. So, what do you  think? I hope you liked it! Tehee!

I’d like to thank all of you for supporting me and reading my story!

Saranghe/Aieru everyone and see yah on my next update! <3


With love,
~Kei-chan x3