Hear Me 3

Hear Me

Ren's P.O.V.

 

His place was small. A 1 room apartment. I was looking all around and his apartment was pretty normal, nothing stood out.

"You can sit." - he said pointing at the couch. - "Do you want something to drink? Eat? Some snacks?"

I politely said - "No. I'm ok."

"You sure?"

"Maybe just a glass of water." - I smiled and he poure some in a glass and handed it to me, sitting on a couch next me.

"So... we should start."

I grumbled and put the glass on a table after taking some sips. I opened my bag and took out a book and a notebook.

"That brings back memories." - he smiled and took a book in his hands, flipping through pages. - "I had the same one."

I smiled and we got to the business. He was actually pretty good at explaining things and making it interesting. His explanations were not boring at all, it seemed more like I was listening to a story, then actually studying. Who would have thought I would actually enjoy studying history.

The clock was ticking and ticking and in no time it was already 8 p.m.

"We should take a break." - he said and smiled at my face which was all ears, absorbing everything he said like a sponge.

"Ok." - I said and looked at the clock - "Holly... it's already this late? The time flies."

"Well, thank you." - he put on a bright smile.

"You could be a teacher! This was really interesting. I never thought history could be so interesting." - I was in a shock.

"You're praising me a little too much. I'm not that good." - he rubbed the back of his head obviously embarrassed.

"You're right. You're even better." - I nudged him with my elbow. - "Don't be so modest. I'm in shock. I never liked history, but now... this was really interesting!" - I didn't hide my enthusiasm - "You should definitely be a history teacher."

"I wanted to. It was kind of my dream to be a teacher."

"So, why didn't you?"

"Ummm... it's kind of impossible for me." - he felt embarrassed and looked at the book.

Great job Ren... great job... give yourself a high five.

I lowered my head and apologized.

He laughed - "Hey, common. This makes me feel like I'm disabled and I'm not."

"N-no. Of course you're not!" - I raised my voice.

He laughed again - "Ren... you don't have to be so wary of me. It kind of hurts my feeling you know."

"Yes. I'm sorry. Sorry." - I didn't know where to look.

"You're doing it again." - he laughed. - "You know I'm just deaf. It's not like I'm made of glass. I mean look at me." - he showed his arm muscle and we both laughed.

"So, I can see you're living alone."

"Yes, it's better this way. I want to be independent." - he said and went to grab some snacks. - "You like these ones?"

I nodded.

Laughter filled his small apartment. We talked some more until I had to leave.

 

- - - - -

 

"Yesterday I went to Baekho's place and he helped me study for exam. Did you actually know that history can be interesting?" - I said leaning against my chair.

"Yes! I've been telling yo-" - I cut Minhyun off.

"I know, right! Me neither!" - I said spreading my hands and smiling.

"Mature." - Minhyun laughed - "So what did you talk about? I know you weren't just studying."

"Studying?" - JR exclaimed - "Studying?! Didn't we say that we are aiming for passing?"

"I didn't study hard. I just studied for passing." - I said looking at him confused.

"You don't study for passing!" - he was dramatizing, pretending to cry and hitting his head on my desk.

"Ummm, you actually kinda study a little so you could pass..." - I looked at him crooking my eyebrows, but I saw Minhyun shaking his head like "don't bother".

"But that's not how you do it." - he was grumpy.

"And that is why I pass, while you fail. You should at least look at your book."

"Like you look at manga." - Minhyun added.

"You are all against me!" - he made a dramatical sad pose.

Minhyun and me just stared blankly at him for couple of seconds and decided to ignore him.

"So tell me more about Baekho." - Minhyun smiled and pulled a chair so he can sit next to me.

"Well as I said, he is really cool and has a good heart. I feel myself falling for him more and more." - I smiled.

"Falling for him more and more?" - JR pulled himself together.

"Aishhh, I didn't mean like that. I mean... I... like him more and more every time we meet." - I said and looked at JR for his approval.

"Nah, choose another one." - he said while Minhyun just quietly watched me.

"He grows on me every time we meet...?" - I said squirting my eyes, looking once again at JR.

"Yea... I don't think you actually meant to say that... choose better words."

"He grows on me." - Minhyun muttered and started laughing, JR joining him.

I shoot him one of my stares. - "I mean" - I emphasized - "he is going to be a great friend." - I looked at them both and made I'm watching you with my two fingers pointing at my eyes and theirs.

"In the ." - JR added and they both started to laugh hysterically.

My eye twitched - "Don't say such disgusting things!"

Them both stopped and just looked at me with serious eyes.

". You know I didn't mean it that way. It's like Baekho is an ugly girl and then you say it's disgusting, because you think it's disgusting, not because he is a guy." - I tried to fix it, but they must know I didn't say it like anything bad. Because I knew that homouality was not something nasty.

Minhyun smiled - "I know, don't worry. But Baekho is ugly? That's why you said disgusting?"

"No, he's pretty... hot? Well, he is a handsome guy... and cute." - I smiled.

"In the ." - JR said nodding his head causing Minhyun to laugh once again.

I just hit him and told him to go back to his seat. Those stupid two. Baekho is amazing, but I don't like him like that.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

I'm sorry this is so short, but I wanted to upload this fic ^^

Hope you'll enjoy and don't forget to comment and subscribe =3

 

Don't be a silent reader =)