Hear Me 2

Hear Me

Ren's P.O.V.

 

Wednesday morning started as usual. How in the world were my mom and me still not bored of yelling at each other every morning, I do not understand. I mean, sure I was annoyed as hell with her, but I had no intention of waking up... well more like the gravity around my bed was too strong for me to get up.

All in all I couldn't wait to tell guys what happened yesterday, and I decided I was going to tell them after the school, because we were planing to go to McDonalds.

 

- - - - -

 

"I'm not mentally prepared to write an exam on Friday!" - JR whined as we were heading toward a school exit.

"Is it even allowed to announce the exam two days before? 'Cause I don't think so." - I said pursing my lips.

"I'm sure it's not!" - Minhyun said annoyed - "How in the world am I gonna get an A?!"

"I just need to pass..."

"Yeah, me too..." - I said and did a high five with JR.

"You guys... How can you settle for so low?"

"No, no, dear Minhyun. How can you aim that high?" - JR put one arm around him.

"I for once care about my future... and... I guess I can settle for B..."

"Wow! Are you becoming a punk? B?! You rebel child!" - I teased Minhyun who playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Look at those fags!" - a voice behind us said, but we decided to ignore it.

"This one in the middle is a real ! He likes ." - they were laughing and finally me and JR turned around visibly pissed.

"What did you say!?" - JR exclaimed, but soon shut his mouth. The guys were big and it was better not to mess with them.

"Did you say something ?! Did you just talk to me!?" - The biggest guy with pitch black buzz haircut started walking towards us.

"I-I'm not a . And leave my friend alone." - he was trying to keep his cool, but he couldn't. Well I don't blame him. I was scared of those guys too and I could see that Minhyun was too, but non the less I needed to help my friends.

I went in front of JR - "Can you just go?" - I asked, but they just laughed.

"And what can a girl do to me? Keep aside pretty one, they might turn you into a lesbian and that would be a shame." - he smirked.

My nerves cracked - "I'm not a girl you idiot! Are you ing blind?!" - the minute I said it I regretted it.

"W-what? You're a dude?!" - they were all looking at each other. - "What in the world? This is disgusting! So you are a transvestite!?" - he backed off with a disgusted face.

"No, I'm not!" - I yelled and turned around pulling JR and Minhyun with myself, trying to go away.

"Faggots! You are disgusting!" - I heard them screaming. Thank God they didn't follow us. Me and JR were pissed, but Minhyun had a sad face. He was open about being gay, but at the same time he was scared of it.

"Don't bother with them." - I said patting his shoulder.

The tear fell down his cheek - "I'm sorry guys. You got called gay because of me... and even a transvestite." - he was trying not to cry.

"Oh, common. You know that doesn't bother us." - JR ruffled his hair - "Don't cry now, man. Not cool." - he let out a giggle.

"B-but... what if you don't get any girls because of me?" - he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, common, let's be serious! I'm a chick bait. No girl can resist me. And if somehow they thought I was gay... then I guess I would see a lot of pretty ladies everyday." - he laughed. - "Don't worry about this pointless things. We are your friends and it is going to stay that way! As for Ren... well he does look like a transvestite, so no helping there." - he laughed and so did Minhyun.

"Hey!" - I punched JR in the arm.

"Thanks guys. You really are the best." - Minhyun smiled and the last tear stroll down his face.

 

- - - - -

 

In the McDonalds I told them all about how great Baekho is. They seemed to like him too. The only time they flipped out on him was when he talked "bad" about gays, but I explained to them he wasn't a homophobe, he just expressed himself wrongly.

"So about him being deaf..." - JR said casually and Minhyun scolded him.

"JR! Don't be a bigot!" - Minhyun shut him a deadly look.

"I wasn't... ahhh... Minhyun, he is deaf, how else should I say it?" - he kind of got angry at Minhyun.

"Well, you sounded offensive." - he hissed back.

I interrupted them - "Well, he is deaf, so it's ok to say it when he's not around. And JR, you kinda sounded a little...offensive." - JR just rolled his eyes and mumbled an apology.

"So I was wanting to ask... Excuse me if I sound offensive" - he emphasize it - "But how does he know what're you saying?"

"He reads from the lips." - I said putting a french frie in my mouth.

"But how does he speak? If he never heard anything, how does he know how to speak?" - he seemed interested in it for some reason.

"There are classes for it. But then again, is he born deaf or something happened?" - Minhyun said.

"I don't know. And it's not like I can ask him."

"Why not?" - JR said sipping his sprite.

"Ohh, God, you are a jerk." - Minhyun turned his back to JR.

"What now?" - he asked confused.

I just shook my head.

 

- - - - -

 

I was at home, when Baekho send me a message to meet him.

I met with him at the park. We were siting on the bench and were just talking. I loved how easy and relaxing was talking to him. We were just getting to know each other, so everything we talked about was interesting.

"Today in school they said that on Friday we're gonna have a history test, can you believe that? Announcing it two days beforehand. Can they even do that?" - I was ranting and he just laughed at my angry face.

"I'm sure they can't do that, but there's nothing you can do about it." - he giggled. - "What are you studying?"

"Korean *****, and let me tell you, it is not fun." - I pouted.

"I actually liked history in high school." - he said and I looked at him with disgust.

"History is sooo~ boring." - I let a loud sight.

"Well, I can help you if you want to." - he smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back - "Sure."

"When were you planing on study?"

"After this." - I said leaning against the bench.

"Then, come to my house and let's study!" - he said it enthusiastically.

I grumbled - "I'm not in the mood."

"Ohhh, common. I promise you you'll get a C." - he looked at me with a serious face which made me laugh.

"I actually just want to pass."

"That's good too. Go get your stuff and let's head to my place!"

And so we did.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Boring? Not boring?

Nothing is happening yet between Baekho and Ren, but soon will ^^

Please comment and let me know your opinions =)

Don't be a silent reader =)