Why ?

SEPARATION

Author's POV :

 

    " Who .. are you ? " She asked . Everybody widened their eyes , included Sehun .

 

" Taeyeon , what do you mean ? " Sehun asked confusely .

 

   " I don't know you .. " She said weakly and turned her head away from his gaze .

 

" You must be kidding me .. " He released her hands and left the room with dissapointment . Her father followed Sehun and patted his back .

 

   " Be strong , Sehun . Let's talk to the doctor . " Sehun nodded and they both walked together towards the doctor's room .

 

 Taeyeon's father knocked the door politely . They can hear the doctor welcome them in from inside . Sehun opened the door and let Mr Kim walked in first .

 

" Ahhh , Mr Kim , annyeonghaseyo . " The doctor stood up and bowed politely . Mr Kim just simply nodded and pulled a chair . Sehun  bowed and pulled a chair next to Mr Kim .

 

   " I would like to ask you something , why did Taeyeon didn't remeber us ? " Mr Kim asked . The  doctor widened his eyes disbelievely .

 

" She's awake ? " They nodded . He stood up . " Then we should check on her ! " He called the other doctors and nurses . " Follow me , please . " Sehun and Mr Kim  stood up slowly , butting their backs .

 

 They entered Taeyeon's room and greeted her .

 

   " Annyeonghaseyo , Taeyeon-ssi . " Taeyeon looked at them confusely .

 

" Who are you ? " The doctors wrinkled their face .

 

   " You dont know us ? " She shook her head .

 

" Who are them all ? " She asked , pointing to her family members and me .

 

   " Ahh ,. It's like this .. " The doctor sighed heavily . They exchanged glances and went to talk with Taeyeon's parents .

 

" My daughter didn't remember me ? " Mrs Kim sniffed .

 

   " I'm not sure about that . But there's a symptom that will happen when   a person who is too shocked or traumatized with what happened to her or something that's too much for her to handle  will be temporarily lost her past memory . She'll just remember what happened before she faint or comma . This rare symptom will just happen about 12% in 72 billion persons in the whole world , and your daughter is one of them . " The doctor explained . Sehun closed his eyes and scooped (?) his face in frustration .

 

" You mean , she didn't remember us ? For how long ? " Mr Kim asked .

 

   " About that , I can't really tell you the exact answer . Mabe a week , months , years or forever . We will make the further examination about this , and we'll try our best . And I hope you guys would help us in regaining her memory back . Try to recall back about her childhood , friendships , love stories and all . " The doctor added . 

 

" What else we can do to help her ragain back her old memories ? " Jessica asked .

 

   " There's a lot actually . Try to bring her to a place that she always go , cooked some favourite dishes for her , try to react back what you guys have done with her and all . Maybe it will help . If you dont mind , we'll excuse ourself . " The doctors bowed politely and left the room . The room fell silent after the doctors left . None of them dared to speak . Only sobs and sniffes that can be heard .

 

" Where's Baekhyun ? " Taeyeon suddenly asked . They both turned their heads and gasped .

 

   " You remember Baekhyun ? " Sehun asked , he walked nearer to Taeyeon and sat on the side of the bed .

 

" Of course , he's my savior . And he's my husband after all . "

 

   " Tae ! Remember what he have done to you two years ago ! " Tiffany shooted up and spoke loudly .

 

" Stop talking nonesense . Who are you ? I don't even know who you are . " Taeyeon rolled her eyes annoyedly . Tiffany gasped and tears started to coil in her eyes . Yuri and Sunny quickly held her back , not wanting for her to fall .

 

   " I'm your wife ! " Tiffany bravely opposed .

 

" Wife ? Do you think I'm a lesbian ? Stop talking rubbish . You're so annoying , you know ? Go home , I hate seeing your face ! " Taeyeon shooed Tiffany away . Tiffany quickly grabbed her handbag and exited the room with tears rummaging down on her face . Sunny , Jessica , Hyoyeon , Yuri , Soo Young , Yoona and Seo Hyun slowly stood up and excused themself .  " And I'm asking you guys once again , where's Baekhyun ? " Taeyeon asked rudely .

 

   " I'm sorry , i don't know my daughter . " Taeyeon mom said gently while her hair .

 

" Shut up , old woman ! Just keep quiet of you dont know ! I dont need an useless answer like that ! Haishh ! "

 

   " Kim Taeyeon ! Stop acting rude ! I've never teached you like that ! " Mr Kim scolded .

 

" ! You guys are so annoying ! Stop acting like you know me ! Get out ! I want to rest . OUT ! " She screamed and laid down on her bed , pulling the blanket up to her head .

 

 They both walked out sadly , leaving Sehun and Taeyeon alone in the room . 

 

   " Rest , my dear . " Sehun patted Taeyeon's back .

 

" You too . Get out ! Annoying bastard . " Taeyeon murmured under her blanket . Sehun bitted his lips and slowly pecked Taeyeon's head that is covered by the comforter .

 

   " Night . " He exited the room and glanced back at the 'sleeping' Taeyeon . He closed the door slowly and went to his car .

 

 I need to do something .. He thought .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A very very short cahpter for today .

I was having a fever , but I forced myself to update .

This is for you , readers .

I couldn't upload the spams too . Sorry once again . ><

Pray for my health okay ? So I will have energy to update longer . XD

Bye , please comment , subscribe and upvote if you like my story .

Thank you . <3