Little Help

SEPARATION

Sehun's POV :

 

 

 I must do something to regain Taeyeon's memories  How can she just forget me , I mean US ? Her bestfriends , families and me , her boyfriend . Am I her boyfriend ? I raised my eyebrows and entered the car . I rested my head on the head rest and closed my eyes . I need to rest for a while before proceeding to the next plan .

 

 Suddenly , my handphone rang . I struggled to took out the phone from my jean's pocket . I answered it without looking at the caller ID .

 

   " Hello . " I said half-heartly .

 

" Yoboseyo , Mr Oh Sehun ? " I cocked my brows . Who's this ?

 

   " Yes , speaking . May I know who's speaking ? "

 

" Neh , I am Huang Zitao from Seoul Police Station . Could you please come here to solve about Miss Kim's case?"

 

   " Ahh . Okay , I'll be there . " I hang up the call and started my car engine . I drove there and parked my car infront of the police station .

 

" Annyeonghaseyo . " The receptionist bowed .

 

   " Where is Mr Huang Zitao ? " I asked in hurry .

 

" Ahh , you must be Mr Oh Sehun ? Please follow me . " She stood up and lead me towards a certain room . " Mr Huang , Oh Sehun is here . " She opened the door and informed about my attendence .

 

   " Mr Oh , please have a sit . " I nodded and sat down infront of him .

 

" What can I do ? "

 

   " Hurm , about Miss Kim , we got the news about she's losing her memories , am I right ? " I nodded eargerly .

" So , Mr Byun Baekhyun came here this morning and told us everything about the real incident . He asked me to tell you about this and decided wether to punish them or paying the warranty for Miss Park Gyuri and Jung Soo Jung . " I widened my eyes .

 

   " Byun Baekhyun is here ?! " He nodded and looked at me weirdly .

 

" Why ? "

 

   " Where is he ? I need to talk to him ! " I'm sure that he can help Taeyeon to get her memories back .

 

" About that .. I'm sorry , but I promised him not to tell anyone about his presence . "

 

   " Please ! He's the only one that can help me regaining Taeyeon's memories back . " I pleaded .  He sighed at bitted his lips .

 

" Arasseo , but please don't tell him that I'm the one who told you about this , or else , I'm a dead meat ! And one more thing , he's leaving this afternoon , make sure you'll be able to catch him . "

 

   " Neh ! Kamsahamnida ! " He passed me a paper with address on it . I thanked him and quickly left the room .

 

" Mr Oh ! How about Soo Jung and Gyuri ? " He shouted . I slapped my forehead .

 

   " I'll come later ! Sorry , I need to go . " I slammed the door and quickly ran towards my car . I typed the address on the GPS and drove there , following the direction .

 

 I stopped my car infront of a big mansion . The gate is not locked , so I better just come in . I scanned around the mansion and found a man who's still wearing an office suit is busy carrying the luggages . I walked near him and slowly patted his back .

 

   " Baekhyun-ssi . " He turned his head . It's not Baekhyun .

 

" Sorry , I'm not Baekhyun . I'm his worker . Wait , let me call for him . " He lefted the luggages and went inside the mansion .

 

 Baekhyun came out five minutes later . I greeted him .

 

   " What's going on ? " He asked .

 

" You need to help me . " I said seriously .

 

   " What do you mean ? "

 

" Taeyeon , she lost her memories . "

 

   " I know , then ? " He raised his eye brows .

 

" She just remember about you . " I sighed . He widened his eyes and looked at me disbelievely .

 

   " Are you serious ? " I nodded . " How can I help you ? "

 

" Thank you ! Let's ride my car , we need to save our time . " He followed my back and entered the car at the passenger seat , next to me .

 

   "  So , where are you going ? " I asked as I calmly drove the car .

 

" Somewhere . I just cameback this morning and now I'm leaving again . " He stated .

 

   " This morning ? "

 

" Yes , I need to explain about her case to the police officer since she lost her memories and I'm the only witness."

 

   " Ahh , I understand . We're here ." I opened the door and lead Baekhyun towards Taeyeon's room .

 

" Is she okay ? " He asked nervously .

 

   " I guess . You go in first , she doesn't want to see my face . " He nodded and slowly opened the door . I peeked through the glass mirror , since I don't want her to get angry when seeing my face .

 

 Baekhyun slowly walked towards Taeyeon and caressed her hair . Taeyeon turned her body and shooted up as soon as she saw Baekhyun .

 

" Baek ! " She hugged Baekhyun . Why did I feel so jelous , and angry at the same time ?

 

   " Yes , I'm here Taeyeon . It's okay , dont cry . " He hugged Taeyeon and rocked her body back and forth . I wish I could do the same . I putted my hand on the glass mirror dissapointedly .

 

 I can hear her cries and Baekhyun's voice calming her down . I cant take it anymore , I need to give her space and time . And at the same time , I'll find another way to regain back her memories . I slowly stepped away from her room and went towards my car .

 

 I texted a message to Baekhyun , since Mr Huang Zitao also wrote down his number . I sped my car and left the hospital , heading to a place that maybe will give me a lot of helps .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

====================================================================================================

I'm still not recover yet , but I forced myself to update this story .

I'm so so so so so sorry for the super lame and boring chapter .

I promised , the next chapter will be more and more Baekyeon and Seyeon's moments .

Love triangle will start any soon !

Please wait for it , okay ?

Anyway , please comment , subscribe and upvote if you love this story .

Thank you very much , awesome readers ! I love you guys !

I'll try to update as soon as possible , neh ?

<3