I Need Him

SEPARATION

Taeyeon's POV :

 

 I opened my eyes and looked around me . Where am I ? This place is so unfamiliar . I've never been here before . I tried to get up slowly . Why did my body felt so numb especially at the abdomen ? I scanned the surrounding , and it's so beautiful . It's like a special place , that's only reserved for couples .

 

 I walked slowly for a few minutes , and finally found a bench . I sat down on the bench and enjoyed watching the scenery .

 

                                                   

 

 I closed my eyes and felt that the wind are blowing slightly , making my hair blown and covering my face . I haven't felt this feeling of calmness for a while . Suddenly , I felt that somebody is watching me . I cracked my eyes opened and tried to find the glimpse of the somebody .

 

   " Taeyeon .. " I heard a familiar voice calling me . I stood up and walked , following the voice .

 

" Who are you ? " I shouted .

 

   " Tae .. " I turned back and saw Baekhyun in white tuxedo . He looks very handsome and attractive .

 

                                

 

" Bae .. " I walked to him . I tried to reach out my hand and held his cheeks . He took my hands and kissed it lightly .

 

   " You looks beautiful .. " He caressed my hair . I looked down and just realized that I'm wearing a dress , white dress .

 

                                                       

 

                                     

" Gomawo , you looks handsome too .. " I blushed . Baekhyun lifted up my chin and stared in my eyes with his dearer eyes .

 

   " Maybe this the last time we met .. " I looked at him confusely .

 

" What do you mean ? "

 

   " I'm sorry for I've done before .. I know I was wrong , I'm bad , I'm cruel ,. I tortured your body , heart and soul .. I'm such a jerk , I didn't love and treat you as I promised on our wedding day , I seek forgiveness .. I want you to know , that I really really love you , from the day we met till the day we separated , I really love you , Kim Taeyeon . Maybe you don't believe me , but my life is like a hell once I left you back then . I'm not happy , I'm lonely , hurted and regretted .. " He looked down and a tear rolled down on his cheek .  Tears started to coil in my eyes , my hand slowly wiped his tears using my thumbs .

 

" Bae , I forgave you already .. Don't leave me ,. Let's start a new life okay ? " He lifted up his face and shook his head .

 

   " I can't .. We can't , " I wrinkled my face .

 

" What's the reason ? "

 

   " You don't need me anymore . I've betrayed you tow years ago , I don't want to hurt you again .. Sehun needs you and you're fated to be Sehun's soulmate . "

 

" Sehun ? " I asked him weirdly . He nodded . " Who's Sehun ? " Baekhyun widened his eyes and took my face closer to his .

 

   " You don't know Sehun ? " I shook my head .

 

" Who's Sehun ? "

 

   " Once you're awake , you'll know who's Sehun .. He'll give you the real meaning of love and happiness . I'm sorry , I need to go .. Sorry , mianhea .. " He released my face .

 

" You mean , this is a dream ? We're not real ? " I asked with my trembly voice .

 

   " It's not like that .. We're real , but it's just the past , your future is with Sehun . I'm sorry once again . Saranghae .. " And with that , he left , his body slowly became blurry and started to dissapeared .

 

" Baekhyun ! Don't leave me ! " I screamed , calling for his name as I started running , trying to reach for his shadow . Tears are flowing down like crazy , as crazy as my heart . He can't leave me leave me . " Byun Baekhyun , you can't leave me like this ! Andwea ! Oppa ! " I ran as fast as I could , but it's just a waste . He's gone , leaving me alone .. in this unfamiliar place . " Baekhyuunn ! " I shouted with all my efforts and fell down on the ground , sobbing endlessly .

 

 

 

 

Author's POV :

 

 Sehun  was talking to Mr Kim about this incident , he already setteled the case and Gyuri and Soo Jung will be prisoned for all their life . Mrs Kim is crying and sniffing non-stop since they arrived hospital . Her bestfriends are also here , crying like crazy . They kept giving her hopes , promising not to get mad at her , saying that they'll follow her orders and everything . Sehun just stood at the corner of the room , waitching them silently . His heart also kept giving hopes for Taeyeon , praying for her . 21 hours . It's been 21  hours that Taeyeon's 'asleep' . If Taeyeon didn't awake after 24 hours , they'll be missing Taeyeon forever . She'll gone , she'll leave this world , she'll leave her life , and she'll never comeback . She'll live in a place that is called heaven . This is what scared them the most . Accepting the facts that Taeyeon is gone ..

 

 Sehun sat down and burried his face in his arms . Tae , please .. , He whispered slowly .

 

   " Taengoo , please , show me your shiny twinkling eyes ., You can do it ! " Soo Young spoke .

 

" Tae , if you leave me , who'll be with me , managing this girls , taking care of our Seo-baby , patting my back when I'm sad , giving me a brilliant solution to solve my problems . You're my husband , I don't want to be a single mother .. Taetae , please .... " Tiffany sobbed and fell down on her knees , still holding Taeyeon's hand thightly .

 

   " Byuntaeng , if you're awake , we promise , we'll never get mad at you , we'll do anything that you want .. We promise , . " Sunny kissed Taeyeon's forehead , her tears fell down on her face . She wiped it slowly and gave Taeyeon's mother a chance to talk . The girls backed away with tears .

 

" Taeyeon my daughter , I've been through all of the hardships when I'm carrying you in my womb , fought for my own life delivering for you , forgetting all of my usual routines when I'm taking care of you , 24 years .. I've been loving you for 24 years , without regrets and vexation . Come on , show me the real Taeyeon , the real Taeyeon that I know . You can't go , we need you here . Appa needs you , mommy needs you , So Nyuh Shi Dae need you , and Sehun .. he needs you . Wake up , love . Please .. " Mrs Kim closed her eyes tightly , allowing the tears to fall down .

 

 They kept waiting and waiting , 23 hours . Sehun can't take it anymore , he walked towards Taeyeon and took her hands . He pulled an empty chair and sat down next to the lifeless Taeyeon .

 

   " Kim Taeyeon.. Seeing you like this , your body is ptached and injected by an unknown objects really broke my heart . Come on ,. The day I first met you , your coldness , your poker face , your arrogantness .. It really stole my heart . I never had much faith in love or miracles , I never putted my heart on the line ." He gulped before continued his sentences . " But swimming in your world is something spiritual , I feel like I'm born again when I'm with you . You bring me to my knees , you make me testify , you can make a sinner change his ways , open up your eyes because I can't wait to see the light , and right here is the place I want to stay , because you know what ? You make me feel like I'm locked out of the heaven . I love you , Kim Taeyeon . " He stood up and kissed Taeyeon's pale lips .

 

" Look ! Her eyeballs are moving ! " Jessica shouted happily , making all of the hopeless peoples in the room stood up and went near Taeyeon .

 

   " Unnie ! You can do it ! Fighting ! " Seohyun said while holding Taeyeon's arm .

 

 Her eyes cracked open slowly , the first thing she saw is Sehun's face . Sehun smiled happily and caressed Taeyeon's cheeks .

 

" Taeyeon , you made it ! You're awake .. " He said , but Taeyeon just stayed silent and looked confusely at Sehun . She turned her head and smile as she saw her friends and family are smiling thankfully . She replied the smile with a weak smile and  turned back her head towards Sehun again and wrinkled her face .

 

   " Who ... are you ? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================================

Tretttt . Hey guys , I'm back with new chapter . Woo hoo ~ Thanks for answering the poll , you make me feel so happy ! ^^

I'm in a good mood today , and not to forget , it's holiday in my country , so a bit longer chapter for my lovely readers .

And , what happened to Taeyeon ? Ahaha , wait for my next update , I'll update fast , okay ? =D

Like usual , please comment , subscribe and upvote if you like my story . Stop being a silent reader , neh ? ;))

Saranghaeyo ~

너무 많이 당신을 사랑
 
And here , Tao's spam for you ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
( SPOILER )