Chapter 7

My Half Brother...a rescuer?!

Sooyoung's Point of View

I opened my laptop the next morning and immediately video chatted with Jessica like we promised last night. She is accusing me of getting into a scandal with Samuel and Hyomin, but I'm pretty sure I did no scandalous thing yet. "Hi Si-J-Jessica." I stammered after seeing the glares of not only SNSD, but f(x), T-ara, Hana, and Sohyun. 

"Did you read the article yet Youngie?" Jessica innocently asked with a cheerful smile. I slowly shook my head and all eyes turned to person I wanted to only video chat with, "Aw why not? It's a fun article read. Here I'll send you the link." she explained and sent me the link through the video chat box. 

"Hang on, let me go wake up Hyomin and Sammy first." I smiled nervously. I got up from my seat and went over to Hyomin's bed which is still in view of the camera, "Hyomin-ah..wake up.." I whispered while shaking her.

"Five more minutes Sunny..." Hyomin muttered in her sleep and turned her back to me. She was now facing the camera, "Hyomin-ah.." I whispered louder and shook her roughly. "Five more minutes..."

"PARK SUNYOUNG!" I shouted, pulling the sheets from under her and she rolled off the bed to the otherside. She immediately stood up with her back to the camera, "Oh your awake." I grinned.

"No duh! Why was I rudely woken up!" Hyomin exclaimed sounding grouchy. I probably shouldn't have resorted to pulling the sheets, but at least I got her awake. Mission Accomplish Sooyoung!

"Nice sleep wear Hyomin." I heard Jessica and Taeyeon commented. I finally took notice of Hyomin's outfit: an oversize white t-shirt and I have no idea what is under it. "Love it Park Hyomin!" Taeyeon playfully cheered.

Hyomin slowly turned around to look at the camera then at her clothes then back at the camera. "The camera...the camera....the camera was on!?" Hyomin screamed and ran to the bathroom, locking it in the process.

"Sunny? Sunny? Sunny wake up. Sunny!" Yuri panicked. I went closer to the laptop and saw that Sunny was passed out on the ground, "Ah she won't wake up Fany!" Yuri whined.

"Hold on." Tiffany said and went close to Sunny poking her cheeks, "Oh hi Sammy! Yah bad boy don't go inside your noona's room without their permission." she called adn Sunny sprang back to life.

"Where is that Liu!"

Amber quickly calmed her down, "Sunny, Sammy isn't in the room yet and more or less not awake yet." she explained to protect her brother. I held up my hand to signal to wait for a few more minutes. I got up and knocked on the door that connected our room's together. 

"Sammy?" I quietly called.

The door swung open and I looked down to see a smiling Kiseob, "Noona!" he smiled happily and asked me to carry him. I picked him up in my arms and went over to Sammy's bed, "Don't you like art?" Kiseob giggled.

Sammy was on his back asleep with lipstick smears on his face. Kiseob used the lipstick to draw stick figures on Sammy's face and I have to say that it looks pretty damn adorable if you weren't the victim, "Ah Kiseob why did you do that to your hyung? He is less vulnerable in his sleep." I giggled and put Kiseob standing on the bed. I started to shake Sammy, "Wake up Samuel."

"A few more minutes Krystal..." Sammy whined and pulled the pillow over his face. I smirked and pulled my phone out to record him. I shook him once more to see if he'll wake up, "Krystal it's still to early to go to school, get out of my apartment." he muttered angrily.

"He is dreaming of Krystal." I laughed evilly.

Kiseob smirked, "Can I jump on him noona?" he politely asked. I gave him the thumbs up okay, "Sammy hyung!" he yelled joyfully and jumped on Sammy's stomach.

"Ack! Kiseob what the heck!" Sammy cursed and pushed Kiseob to the side. He sat up a wake and I whistled, "Ah Sooyoung noona! What are you doing here early morning!" he shouted in his hoarse voice. 

"Came to wake you up since we have an important meeting with our SMTown and company family." I explained and shut off my camera, "I love your pack Samuel." I teased and left the room with Kiseob. I carried Kiseob and went back to my room to sit in front of my laptop. "Your almighty Choi Sooyoung has returned with Prince Kiseob." I joked.

"Have you woken up the other two?" Eunjung asked me politely. I gave her a thumbs up and turned to hear the bathroom door opening, "Good Morning Hyomin~" she sang happily.

"I was wearing shorts alright, don't tease me." Hyomin whispered quietly and took a seat beside me. She didn't look at the camera at all because of how embarrassed and red she is so she started to play rock-paper-scissors with Kiseob.

"Now we just have to wait for sleeping Liu." Amber smiled. I had the place hovering over the unknown link and I was kind of afraid of it, "So to get rid of the awkward atmosphe-" "SAMUEL LIU HURRY THE HECK UP INTO YOUR NOONA'S ROOM! YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" Hana angrily shouted.

"Hana we said we'll play it cool!" Sohyun and Jiyeon scolded. Hana puffed her cheeks out and sat in the background like a little kid that was put in time out, "Sorry about her, she didn't get much sleep last night." Sohyun apologized on the behalf of Hana.

"I don't think any of us got good sleep except the three in Japan." Luna added. I tilted my head confused and I can see the look's on all their faces - including Jessica's- change. "Yup, they got excellent sleep."

"Why shouldn't we?" Hyomin and I asked curiously. 

Tiffany sighed sadly, "We'll explain once Sammy gets in the room. Where is he anyways?" she asked us.

"Sammy hyung probably went inside the shower considering I can smell the heavy axe from here." Kiseob spoke up. He climbed off my lap and went to the door, "Yup, he is in the bathroom freshening up." he confirmed and went back over to me. I put him back on my lap and he continued his game with Hyomin.

"Did you freshen up Hyomin?" I asked.

She nodded shyly and I can finally notice the dampness of her hair, "Sunny your baby is really embarrassed, I think you should really come over here." I joked and I saw Sunny perk up like a bunny.

"Manager oppa!" Sunny called using aegyo.

"She/I was joking!" All of SNSD exclaimed to our aegyo girl. She seem to pout and I can see the small smile form on Hyomin's face, "Don't worry Sunny, I'm fine for now." Hyomin reassured and Sunny nodded trusting her girlfriend.

"Baby Liu is here." Samuel called and stood behind my hair with his hair pulled back, "I look very fashionable for outside now." he laughed and I laughed along with him before fixing his hair to fall on his forehead again.

"If you want that hairstyle, wear it for award shows." I advice before turning back to the camera, "We're all here so I'll click on the link?" I said and Jessica nodded smiling at me. I clicked the link and the browser covered the webcam window.

"T-ara Hyomin and Girls' Generation Sooyoung DATING ACTOR SAMUEL LIU!?" We all read aloud. We looked at one another and we all had a surprised look, "Spotted holding hands...kiss on the cheek...to affectionate fo- I'm the one who took the picture." Hyomin muttered while reading and scrolling down to the comments.

 "What!? A three wa-what!? How is this possible! I met my number one hater and I didn't even notice!?!" Samuel panicked and started to click the link to the profile rapidly. 

"Sammy calm down!" I shouted and pushed him away. I minimized the browser and almost had a heart attack by the glare Jessica, Sunny, and Krystal were giving us. "Oh so thats why you sounded mad last night..." I whispered and smiled nervously.

"So you want to explain things to me Hyomin?" Sunny smiled sweetly, but behind that smile is an evil viper ready to kill. 

"Sunny I can explain!" Hyomin exclaimed shaking her head rapidly, "I-I didn't kn-now a paparazzi was near us and I l-like to be affectionate to Sammy since he is like my bestest friend you know that!" She tried explaining. Sunny made a huffing sound and walked away from camera view.

Kiseob jumped down from my lap and went to his shared room with Sammy. I was going to follow him to make usre he is alright, but Jessica's action of clearing left me frozen in place. "Before I start talking, Jiyeon, Hana, and Krystal do you have something to say to our rookie actor?" Jessica sweetly asked.

"This should be good." Luna and Amber giggled.

Jiyeon gave us a grin, "I think what we should do girls is scold our little rookie on the phone." she explained and clicked a number. Samuel's phone immedaitely went off in the other room.  "Go get it Sammy." Krystal cooed like she was talking to a dog.

"Rokay.." Sammy whispered in a dog's voice. He went out of the room and into his room leaving Hyomin and me alone with the people in Korea on video chat.

"So..." I whispered feeling scared since I am now the last one to get scolded at.

Jessica let out a sigh and she sat back in her seat, "Youngie, I told you to be careful with paparazzis. You are traveling with a T-ara member who is much popular in Japan and a rookie actor who is attracting talent scouts from all  over the world because of his multilingual tongue." she explained to me and I can only nod, "I'm worried about you and I don't want you to get in a scandal more less a dating scandal, arasso?" 

"Arasso..." I mumbled.

"Sooyoung look at me." Jessica said. I looked up from my lap and stared right at her, "I love you, you know that. I want you to be more careful of how affectionate of a noona you are to Sammy though so when it's for fan service I allow it, but when it's personal try not to look like a couple." she explained.

"Am I at least forgiven for being reckless?" I shyly asked.

"Absolutely not." Jessica and Tiffany said in unison. I sighed in defeat and tried my best puppy look, but Jessica just rolled her eyes and blew me a kiss, "I miss you Youngie, first day away from me and you just can't keep yourself from trouble." Jessica teased.

"Quoting Tiffany, 'Here comes trouble'" I teased and everyone started laughing at my joke, but after the laughter died down I can hear yelling, "I'm guessing that our young actor is getting scolded at by three girls?" I asked.

"Make that four~" Amber sang and went to go join the three. 

Hyomin and I started to giggle after we took a peek at Sammy on the phone. He looked completely flustered and scared, "Poor Sammy." we mouthed to him before returning to the webcam.

"Jessica, is Sunny back in the room?" Hyomin innocetly asked.

Jessica looked over her shoulder and Yoona walked over to her, "Minnie, Sunny is being calmed down by Yuri and Hyoyeon unnis. I suggest that you call her after I give you an a okay." she smiled.

"Oh alright..." Hyomin pouted. I pinched her cheek and cooed at her because of how cute she looked like that, "Ah Sooyoung-ah!" she whined and I continued to pinch her cheeks.

"Samuel Liu, call us back now!" I heard Krystal exclaim and run over to our webcam. I was taken back by the appearance of the younger Liu and I fell off my chair, "Hyomin, where is Sammy?!"

"Oh uhh..hang on." Hyomin informed and I saw her run to the other room. "Sammy, where are you going with Kiseob?" she asked. I scrambled to my feet and ran over to the other door. 

"I'm going out noona, call me when the schedule is starting." Sammy responded putting on his sweater then putting on Kiseob's, "I need to clear my head after the long scolding from my Dino, my Hana honey, and ..my little Jung not to mention the sudden popping of my sister. I'll be careful so don't worry about me." he explained.

"How long are you going to be out?" Hyomin asked while fixing his jacket. I was fixing Kiseob's jacket and his hair, "Yah he is still to young to be looking to good Sooyoung!" she whined.

"You are never to young to look good." I giggled.

Sammy laughed and held Kiseob's hands, "Come on Kiseob before our noonas start playing dress up with us. Be back before the schedule starts so give me a half an hour heads up." he smiled.

"We will!" Hyomin and I chimed with a smile. 

Sammy laughed and opened the door, but was surprised when a flash hit him, "Hello again Samuel Liu."


So who do you think took the picture?

Comment and Subscribe.