Chapter 6

My Half Brother...a rescuer?!

                                                

Scandal/Issue    Rumor

[Rumor] T-ara Hyomin and Girls' Generation Sooyoung dating actor Samuel Liu?

By: you - 1 hour ago                                                                                                                            February 15, 2013 11:13:56 P.M.

 

                                   

 

Recently surfaced photos taken by fans have raised some eyebrows. Both photos would contain Samuel Liu with two different girls in each one of them, both in which are either T-ara Park Hyomin and Girls' Generation Choi Sooyoung.

In photo one Samuel and Sooyoung were spotted holding hands and being affectionate towards one another inside the shelter they will be promoting Animal Cruelty Awareness with selected dogs. It is unknown if these two are more than noona and dongsaeng, but a fan who was with them spoke up saying "These two were way to affectionate to not just be friends. I think they are dating behind their company's back." Choi Sooyoung and Samuel Liu both work under S.M. Entertainment being a singer or an actor respectively. 

The other photo has Samuel and Hyomin on a balcony in their hotel room. It is uncertain how these photos were taken, but most likely by paparazzis staking out to get a clear picture of these stars. The picture shows the two discussing about something until they begin to be affectionate with one another. Hyomin gave Samuel a side hug and a kiss on the cheek indicating something happened between the two which resulted in Hyomin doing that bold act. Samuel is known to be good friends with Hyomin's band member, T-ara Jiyeon, which could of resulted the two to meet and be more then friends.

 No agency has spoken up about the matter and it only raises more eyebrows. Has this scandal been release to early or is it true? In our stated opinion we like to know the real truth as many netizens are raging just by the mention of this.

Netizens commented, "What? I thought Samuel was with Krystal Jung." "No not Hyomin! Not Sooyoung! Samuel what are you doing to these two!" "This is why I hate Samuel. He seems to cause many scandals." and "Aren't they, no offense, to old for Samuel?"

What do you think of this? 

 

270 Comments  • 431 Reactions

CClownsgirl90

Forget Hyomin and Sooyoung. Where is Krystal? She needs to kick her unnis butts to get her man!

   _____________________________________________________________________

Whysoserious   CClownsgirl90

You sir/ma'am have taken the words right out of my mouth! Kryuel! (or whatever their couple name is!)

_______________________________________________________________________________

RohJiHoonindaCube

Well didn't this campaign escalate quickly?

_______________________________________________________________________________

TheInspector

Ha! This kid keeps getting into scandal after scandal. If I were him (thank heavens I'm not) I would just drop from the media. This big of a scandal with both a T-ara and Soshi member will completely wreck someone's sanity. I wish you on your future works Samuel fricken Liu.

  ______________________________________________________________________

ChickenCatcher  TheInspector

Why are you a Samuel hater? He went through a lot just to get where he is at.

  ______________________________________________________________________

TheInspector  ChickenCatcher

Being Amber's brother must be really hard! He didn't do to get where he is at unlike all the other idols in his agency.

  ______________________________________________________________________

Tomboy89  TheInspector

I heard that Samuel and his mother don't get a long that well. Lighten up on the kid, maybe he is taking this scandal hard? It's to early to say anything since the agency has released any confirmation yet plus they are fan taken photos, just caught in the moment?

  ______________________________________________________________________

TheInspector ⇒ Tomboy89

Caug- I'm the one who took the photo of him with Sooyoung. No matter what when he sat down in front of my sister he didn't let go of Sooyoung's hand, if that doesn't give you warning signs then I don't know what would.