Here's a problem

What's a boyband without a girl?

AMY'S POV

 

OMG , like , NOOOOO !!

You didn't have the right , you BACON .

IMMA KILL YOU .

 

"Amy, how do you know korean?" Chen asked me a little confused.

"Well, I learned trough the internet." she said.

All of them gasped.

 

I already know why they gasped, but I'm going to ask them anyway...

 

"Why did you guys gasped?" I asked, "clueless".

"What?! Like, korean is a difficult language! It's awesome someone can learn such a language trough the internet..." Kris said astonished. "You're smart, Amy." he smiled a beautiful breath-taking smile.

 

OMG , JUST STAHP .

 

Without me or them knowing, my heart did a flip-flop and it was beating pretty fast. Why did he have to be so handsome, gorgeous, y, ahbcfhjfbvjgbu ??!! I'm done.

 

"Thanks, Kris." I smiled shyly.

"Oooohhhh , someone is turning shy~..." Xiu Min said, amused.

 

SHUT UP, BAOZI.

 

"Oh, I'm not shy at all." I snapped out of my shy moment.

"Yeah, yeah, riiiiiiight." Baekhyun murmured.

"ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY?" I asked, raising my voice with a fake smile on my lips.

"Me?? I say this to you; today, you're all hearing things..." he answered with a innocent face.

I frowned and he turned away so he didn't have to look at my face.

 

I want to see my room ~

 

"Mmhh... Guys? I want to see the dorm." I asked them smiling.

"Sure." Suho smiled back.

 

OMO , GRANDPA IS HOT .

 

 

                                                                       ***************************************************

 

 

"Are you ready?" Luhan asked me excitedly at the dorm's door.

"Well, of course!" I beamed.

"Get out, Luhan" Kai pushed Luhan to the side and stood beside me.

 

MEANIE.

 

Kai smiled and opened the door.

 

MOTHER OF GOD, IS THIS EVEN CONSIDERED A PLACE FOR HUMANS TO LIVE?!

 

I've never seen such a thing: the dorm was upside down. I mean it. Dirty clothes on the multiple tables that were there; food on the ground... I even saw BOXERS!

 

Like,

 

 

 

 

NO!

 

"Tell me we got the wrong door." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

They simply blinked.

"Nope. We didn't." D.O said calmly.

I rubbed my temples.

 

This is going to be hard.

 

 

 

 

KRIS' POV

 

Krisus, she's so amazing in every ways! I mean, she's cute, intelligent, HOT, pretty...

Now, I wonder: does she really have talent? Real talent? Can she keep up with us? What if she doesn't?

I tought of a way to find that out the soon as possible. Then, it clicked:

 

WELELE.

 

"Umh guys, can I talk to Amy?" I asked them.

"Of course." Xiu Min answered."Talk then."

OMF XIU MIN YOU'RE SO DUMB .

"ALONE." I said, emphazing the word.

"Why? I don't want to leaver her alone with you." Luhan eyed me.

YOU'RE SO GOING TO DIE.

"Luhan, I'm not a kid, okay?" she laughed.

That kid even pouted. He friggin' pouted.

"OUT." I said trought gritted teeth.

I heard low groanes and mumblings, incoherent words too.

I let this pass.

"Well, Kris?" she turned to me when everybody else was gone.

I smiled.

"I want to know something." I started and she looked at me, listening intently to what I had to say. "I want to know if you're talented. For that purpose, I want you to sing." I explained.

I saw her eyes widened.

"W-why?" she stuttered.

"We have to know if you have talent. I mean , you have to, or SM wouldn't choose you, right?" I tried to sound nice so she wouldn't be creeped out.

Her expression told me something was wrong.

What the-

"Kris." she called, looking down. "I'm afraid of the stage. And I'm afraid of singing in public."

I bet my face looked like a rainbow. I mean, I was surprised. And by surprised, I mean we're definitely screwed up.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys , short update , I think .

Oh girl , you made my day by commenting . I tought I was going to cry . You're my very first "fan" . I'm soooo moved and IMMA CRY .

But , I'm slowly loosing ideas for this and you guys ignoring me and not supporting me is, well, making it worse.

Please comment and subscribe ^.^

Ann thank you to my subscribers too !!!! AH SARANGHEYO ( AWWOOOOO ~ !!! THEY'RE SO HOT OMF )
 

OKAY ,

BYYYYYYE *waves*