Korea, oh YEAH ...

What's a boyband without a girl?

I hope you liked last chapter :3
Note: italic letters are the toughts of the characters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


- When are you going to Korea?- my mom interrupted my toughts.
- Ah, tomorrow, mãe.- I answered.
- Sweetie, I'm gonna miss you TOO MUCH.- my mom starts tearing up.
- OMG, mãe, don't CRY!! ( Baby don't cry *high pitch* ~ , TONIGHT !!- OK , stop xDD ) Or else I'll cry too!!- I started tearing up too.
- I can't help it, Amy.- my mom started sobbing.
- GOSH, mãe, STOOOP!!!- I started crying and sobbing with my mother.

 

We hugged each other; my mom was REALLy IMPORTANT to me. She was my mom, best friend, the person that was always there for me. SO I REALLY LOVE HER AND DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HER. But I know my mom supports me and loves me too, so she is happy for me.
 

After like, ten minutes crying, my mom decided to speak:
 

- I love you, so I'm letting you go because it's your dream and makes you happy. I hope you won't be dissapointed with.. EXO?
- I hope so too, mãe.- I hugged her again.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

The sun entered my room trough my large window.
 

WOW, it's morning already?
 

 

 

 

 

Morning??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MORNING.

 

 

 

 

 

FLIGHT.

 

 

KOREA.
 

 

 

 

- I have to HURRY UP!!- I screamed.
 

I had a quick shower and got dressed: leggings, a top with a shirt on, and my vans. I'm a comfortable but FASHION girl.
 

I had my suitcase ready, I just had to eat breakfast now and then go to the airport: my mom is waiting downstairs.
 

- Good morning, mãe.- I greeted.
- Good morning, Amy. Look, eat or you loose the flight! Hurry up!!- I felt sadness in her voice.

 

I felt my heart being smashed, really.

- Mãe- I got closer to her and hugged her- you're my mom and I love you. I NEVER will forget you. EVER.- I controled myself not to cry.

- I love you too, sweetie.- she said.
 

Finnaly, we let go of each other and I ate my breakfast. Today, I asked my mom to cook me bacon and eggs for breakfast. And buy me donuts. Ironic? That's me, people.
 

I munched in my breakfast and think about EXO.
 

What if they are jerks?
 

 

I pouted to myself.
 

NO, think positive, Amy. They are AWSOME.
 

 

I kept that in mind.
 

- Well, I'm done. Let's go!- I said.
- Okay, I help you with the suitcase and stuff.
- Thanks.- I smiled.

 

We got the suitcase and my stuff inside the car and.. OURSELVES, and my mom started driving to the aiport.
 

The car ride was silent; a comfortable silent, tough.
 

Finally, my mom stopped the car in front of the airport.
 

- You're here, Amy.- my mom said.
- I know mãe!- I laughed.
- I love you.- she smiled sweetly at me.
- Me too, mãe.- I smiled back.
- Be famous and happy, okay?
- Mãe, I'm not leaving FOREVER, okay?- I laughed.
- I know, but... you're still leaving.- she smiled sadly.
- But I'm coming back, and you can visit me, mãe.
- I know. Now go, go show that people who you are, daughter.- my mom  made a derpy face.
- Okay, mãe, I will.- I kissed my mom in her cheeks and she kissed mine.

 

I got out of the car and pulled out my stuff from the car.
 

My mom didn't leave until I waved her from the airport entrance and get in there.
 

When I got in the plain, I knew it was real.
 

I am going to Korea:
 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAH.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, in EXO dance studio...


 

 

- Don't you guys think this is an absurd? Like, we're a BOYBAND.- the grumpy Xiu Min said.
- Are you kidding me, baozi?? We're having a girl with us, Living with us. Sleeping with us.- Luhan smiled.
- ert  toughs, NOT AROUND ME.- Baekhyun scolded Luhan.
- Mianhe~.- Luahn said cutely.
- Is she American?? No, wait, French?? OMG, what if she is Brasilian??!!- Sehun almost screamed.
- Calm down Sehun, we'll find out, okay?- the wise D.O calmed him down.
- Luhan, promise me you won't do anything... weird?- Kris asked the babyface boy.
- Okay, okay. I mean, it depends the GIRL.- Luhan started wondering again.
- Ok , shut that dirty mouth up, Luhan!!!- Kai said to him.
- I'm your hyung!- Luhan pouted.
- I don't care.- Kai said with a pokerface.

 

 

TUM~, TUM~, TUM~, TUM~!!!
 

 

- Oh , it must be her!. Sehun screamed.
- CALM DOWN, SEHUN-ah.- said D.O with gritted teeth.

 

Sehun was.. shacking. OMG, what kind of boy are you? xDD
 

- Yeah?- Kris screamed to the door.
- She is here.- manager hyung's voice was heard on the other side of the door.
- Bring the girl out!!!- Luhan smiled. ( BRING THE BOYS OUT~ !! , you fanboy xDD )

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door opened.
 

 

 

 

 

 

Mouths hanging open.

 

 

 

 

 

Scoffs being heard.
 

 

 

 

 

That was the girl??
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Oh LA LA~ ...- Luhan sang.